Warren Zevon - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I agree that a mother has no right to murder her child, but I do not consider this incident to be murder any more than I consider a farmer culling unwanted barn kittens to be murder.
Murder is murder, if you think it's not, you are an idiot. Look up the definition if you don't know the meaning. It's a fact it's not even debatable. You know who I feel the worst for? Your kids because you are teaching them all these twisted inhumane WRONG morals and they run the risk of growing up to be a twisted fuck like you.

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:25 PM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,799
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
NoyK you should heed your own advice
You wish. Your last reactions to me are one of the reasons I am enjoying this forum even more now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
In my time on this earth, I've seen things far more horrifying than verbal insults. I enjoy reading the insults on this part of the forum, not just those directed at me, I will admit that some of them are quite creative.

Well I gotta admit, if everything people claim here that you did is true, you are still one big pile of shit for doing it.

But the bolded part I agree completely with, you actually get it, of all people.

..Kinda sad.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #33 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I agree that a mother has no right to murder her child, but I do not consider this incident to be murder any more than I consider a farmer culling unwanted barn kittens to be murder.
It is sad to see how you equate a mother murdering a human newborn child to a farmer killing unwanted kittens. A mother doesn't have the right to end her child's life, even if it's a newborn.

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE is offline  
post #34 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:29 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
SPROUTS BUCKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

This is absolutely disgusting. 'Extremely late abortion'? Not so much extremely late as missed out on the whole fucking party to begin with. The child was alive, living in this world and some hunchbacked mong had to kill it. Indefensible.

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
SPROUTS BUCKET is offline  
post #35 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Murder is murder, if you think it's not, you are an idiot. Look up the definition if you don't know the meaning. It's a fact it's not even debatable. You know who I feel the worst for? Your kids because you are teaching them all these twisted inhumane WRONG morals and they run the risk of growing up to be a twisted fuck like you.
Oh, I disagree. If the phrase "murder is murder" were true, we would have no reason for the (flawed) court system. Things like mitigating circumstances would definitely factor in to this particular case.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #36 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Convicted avatar thief
 
JINGLE BELLAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fearless University
Posts: 7,443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

I'm failing to understand why killing kittens is acceptable.

JINGLE BELLAS is offline  
post #37 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                   
Re: Warren Zevon

Comparing this to barn kittens?

It's a child, who was full-term and was strangled by its mother. That was not merciful in any way. Your views on this, among many other things, are wrong. No "They're my opinions" or "They're my views", this isn't something that is in my opinion, you are just wrong. It's troubling that you view things in the way you do, almost to the point of making one physically ill. Truly abhorrent on your part.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
post #38 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Well I gotta admit, if everything people claim here that you did is true, you are still one big pile of shit for doing it.
But the bolded part I agree completely with, you actually get it, of all people.

..Kinda sad.
I'm not a domestic abuser if that's what you're talking about. That whole insult started because I stated in a thread that I would strike my wife one time with an open hand were she to be in a state of hysteria. Not once have I said that I have hit a woman and not once have I stated that I would do so without just cause.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #39 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Warren Zevon

Yet you'd be content with murdering an unwanted child.

Wife beater.

NoyK, you're an idiot.
Bullseye is offline  
post #40 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_JBennett View Post
Comparing this to barn kittens?

It's a child, who was full-term and was strangled by its mother. That was not merciful in any way. Your views on this, among many other things, are wrong. No "They're my opinions" or "They're my views", this isn't something that is in my opinion, you are just wrong. It's troubling that you view things in the way you do, almost to the point of making one physically ill. Truly abhorrent on your part.
I disagree. She strangled the child, she didn't lock it in a room and force it to complete puzzles to save itself. Strangulation is a very humane form of culling. Also, I think that opinions are never right or wrong, they simply are.
Warren Zevon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome