Warren Zevon - Page 27 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #261 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kregnaz View Post
She has a baby in her arms, she strangles it, it lived before, it is dead after, by actions she performed intentionally, IT'S FUCKING MURDER MOTHERFUCKER!
And I don't care if you "disagree", THIS. IS. NOT. A. MATTER. OF. OPPINION. BUT. DEFINITION. Whatever the court decides on this case, it doesn't fucking matter, it still is MURDER, it is NOT ANYFUCKINGTHING ELSE, it doesn't make a SHITFUCKPISSCUNTMOTHERHUMPING DIFFERENCE if the kid was strangled, shot, poisoned or put under a bloody monstertruck, so please finally strangle your sorry ass you pathetic scumbag. Or choose some other humane form of "culling", just GTFO off of our planet.
I disagree. I do not view this as murder in any way, shape or form.
Warren Zevon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #262 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I found some others with a quick search:

• March 19, 2008 — Naomi Jessica Russell-Simpson, 21, left her newborn baby in a plastic bag under a bed in her Edmonton home. An autopsy later determined the baby had been born alive with no birth defects or obvious injuries. Russell-Simpson was handed an 18-month conditional sentence after pleading guilty to failing to obtain assistance in childbirth and concealing the body of a child.

• In 2000, Calgary’s Leanne Wise, 27, pleaded guilty to improperly disposing of a human body and was given 18 months. Wise was at home when it was reported she went to the washroom for a long time. When she emerged, people in the home noticed she had something wrapped in plastic under her housecoat. When questioned by her husband, Wise said she had passed a tumour. The medical examiner said the baby could have been stillborn, or he could have been born alive and “smothered with a towel or pillow.”

• Shelley Netter, 26, left her baby daughter in a garbage bag on her Edmonton doorstep. Originally charged with infanticide, but received a three-year suspended sentence in 1998 after pleading guilty to failing to provide the necessities of life.

• In 1998, Liza Santos strangled her seven-week-old baby at home in Calgary, thinking she was protecting him from demons. Charged with second-degree murder but found not criminally responsible due to mental disorder.

• Melanie Sheila Murphy, 21, left her baby daughter in a garbage bag at the college she was attending in Camrose. She was given a suspended sentence for infanticide in 1998 and ordered to perform 75 hours of community service.
Alright, fuck the "justice" system. I feel sick and a little bit sad after reading those stories.

BULLY is offline  
post #263 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Da Warthog!
 
kregnaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: from pants unknown
Posts: 3,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I disagree. I do not view this as murder in any way, shape or form.
Go fuck yourself with a cactus

Losing hair? Gain muscles!
kregnaz is offline  
post #264 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:07 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I found some others with a quick search:

• March 19, 2008 — Naomi Jessica Russell-Simpson, 21, left her newborn baby in a plastic bag under a bed in her Edmonton home. An autopsy later determined the baby had been born alive with no birth defects or obvious injuries. Russell-Simpson was handed an 18-month conditional sentence after pleading guilty to failing to obtain assistance in childbirth and concealing the body of a child.

• In 2000, Calgary’s Leanne Wise, 27, pleaded guilty to improperly disposing of a human body and was given 18 months. Wise was at home when it was reported she went to the washroom for a long time. When she emerged, people in the home noticed she had something wrapped in plastic under her housecoat. When questioned by her husband, Wise said she had passed a tumour. The medical examiner said the baby could have been stillborn, or he could have been born alive and “smothered with a towel or pillow.”

• Shelley Netter, 26, left her baby daughter in a garbage bag on her Edmonton doorstep. Originally charged with infanticide, but received a three-year suspended sentence in 1998 after pleading guilty to failing to provide the necessities of life.

• In 1998, Liza Santos strangled her seven-week-old baby at home in Calgary, thinking she was protecting him from demons. Charged with second-degree murder but found not criminally responsible due to mental disorder.

• Melanie Sheila Murphy, 21, left her baby daughter in a garbage bag at the college she was attending in Camrose. She was given a suspended sentence for infanticide in 1998 and ordered to perform 75 hours of community service.
I find it funny how you use a fail justice system to make a point.


Killing a baby because you 'didn't want it' is murder.


You gonna tell me a pedo who doesn't get jail time is suddenly not really a pedo?

get the fuck out.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #265 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I find it funny how you use a fail justice system to make a point.


Killing a baby because you 'didn't want it' is murder. *1


You gonna tell me a pedo who doesn't get jail time is suddenly not really a pedo? *2

get the fuck out.
*1 - I agree, in the simplest sense, killing a baby because you didn't want it is murder. However, you need to factor in mitigating circumstances, you need to do psychiatric evaluations, you need to factor in the age of the accused. If you do all of this, I do not view the 14 year old girl in question as a murderer.

*2 - You're comparing apples to oranges here.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #266 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

I should know better than to have faith in a justice system that let Casey Anthony go free.

BULLY is offline  
post #267 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

I don't agree with the way the US justice system works for the most part, either. I was just citing examples because BULLY asked me to, I wasn't meaning to use them to prove a point or anything.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #268 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I should know better than to have faith in a justice system that let Casey Anthony go free.
Along with George Zimmerman, numerous crooked cops, R.Kelly, and the list goes on.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #269 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Along with George Zimmerman, numerous crooked cops, R.Kelly, and the list goes on.
Wait, he was acquitted? I don't really keep up with this case, but I was under the impression that he hadn't yet faced trial.
Warren Zevon is offline  
post #270 of 395 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Warren Zevon

Why the hell did Bad Blood get more flamed than Warren Zevon?

The One is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome