Warren Zevon - Page 20 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #191 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,421
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I'm not sure what you're getting at. Am I supposed to telepathically figure out which wrestlers somebody would like me to make a video of? I think that I covered all of the bases as far as forms of communication, but I'm not especially tech savvy so I may have missed a few.
That had nothing to do with my post, knob.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #192 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 43,826
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Warren's an idiot. Case closed.

The bitch should of used protection or the emergency pill if she didn't want to get prego. On top of that, she should of thought about her parents, and the father's parents who would of been LOVING GRANDPARENTS and would of helped them take care of the baby.

25 to life plz. I don't care how young she is.
__________________
Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #193 (permalink)
Can't stop eating peanuts
 
Bubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Highway 61
Posts: 7,660
Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Read the first couple pages and this Warren guy is fucking retarded. Leave this forum and go murder some children, see how far that gets you. Fucking idiot. Are you abusing your wife and strangling your child as you read this? Cunt, go try and commit suicide and fail because you're a fucking spoon.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #194 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Anyone who thinks "humanely" strangling a newborn baby to death is okay, is evil. Any normal person would be horrified at the idea.
I respect your opinion, but I disagree.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #195 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Read the first couple pages and this Warren guy is fucking retarded. Leave this forum and go murder some children *1, see how far that gets you. Fucking idiot. Are you abusing your wife and strangling your child as you read this? *2 Cunt, go try and commit suicide *3and fail because you're a fucking spoon.
*1 - Why would I murder children? I have repeatedly stated that I do not condone murder under most circumstances.

*2 - I have never abused my wife or strangled our child.

*3 - Why would I try to commit suicide?
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #196 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,067
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I respect your opinion, but I disagree.
What is this? Some Waz Perviz no-selling shit?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #197 (permalink)
Can't stop eating peanuts
 
Bubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Highway 61
Posts: 7,660
Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Warren Zevon

You'd murder children because you think it's ok to do so. Fucking idiot.

You'd try to commit suicide because hopefully you'd realize what a cunty fucking spanner you are.

Fucking idiot.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #198 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
You'd murder children because you think it's ok to do so. Fucking idiot.

You'd try to commit suicide because hopefully you'd realize what a cunty fucking spanner you are.

Fucking idiot.
Where have I stated that I believe it's ok to murder children? I do not condone murder under most circumstances.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #199 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
I respect your opinion, but I disagree.
I don't respect yours.

I'm sure your mother would have strangled you to death at birth if she knew what a piece of shit you were going to grow up to be. Man she must be so disappointed in you.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #200 (permalink)
Can't stop eating peanuts
 
Bubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Highway 61
Posts: 7,660
Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500Bubz 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Warren Zevon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
Where have I stated that I believe it's ok to murder children? I do not condone murder under most circumstances.
Oh...I don't know, perhaps it was when you said it was okay for a mother to strangle her newborn baby. You fucking moron. Jesus christ how fucking retarded are you? I dread to think what your children are like. How old are you? Are you even old enough to have children? Based on your fucking life beliefs I'd assume not.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios