Pedophile - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:37 PM
simply the best
 
Meki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: .
Posts: 762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
My hypothetical daughter wouldn't have sex with a 20 year old. It's called good parenting, and having a real bond with your child. Kids who are raised well don't find themselves fucking 20 years old males. Regulate what your child does, get to know your kid, and these things don't happen. My parents raised me right, and I made responsible decisions due to that. Part of those decisions was having sex with older females, no one got pregnant, no abortions, and things are going well today for all parties. Not all girls are sluts, and you seem to think that my hypothetical daughter would ever cross sexual paths with a 20 year old let alone have sex.
Hypocrite
Meki is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeki View Post
Hypocrite
We all are. Who are you to judge?
truk83 is offline  
post #123 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMeki View Post
Hypocrite
Although I completely disagree what truk83 has posted about underage girls he is not a hypocrite in my eyes.
We all want to have fun with girls (and I mean full-aged girls) or wanted to have sex with 15y old when we were also 15y old but nobody of us would feel comfortable thinking of our daughters having sex with someone else.
This is a big difference and has nothing to do with hypocrisy, it has something to do that you don't look at your daughter the way you look at other women
DualShock is offline  
post #124 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Although I completely disagree what truk83 has posted about underage girls he is not a hypocrite in my eyes.
We all want to have fun with girls (and I mean full-aged girls) or wanted to have sex with 15y old when we were also 15y old but nobody of us would feel comfortable thinking of our daughters having sex with someone else.
This is a big difference and has nothing to do with hypocrisy, it has something to do that you don't look at your daughter the way you look at other women
Yes very true, but I was merely arguing this
Quote:
If a 14 year old girl wants to have sex with an older person, why can't she?


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #125 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Although I completely disagree what truk83 has posted about underage girls he is not a hypocrite in my eyes.
We all want to have fun with girls (and I mean full-aged girls) or wanted to have sex with 15y old when we were also 15y old but nobody of us would feel comfortable thinking of our daughters having sex with someone else.
This is a big difference and has nothing to do with hypocrisy, it has something to do that you don't look at your daughter the way you look at other women
I have never said anything about advocating having sex with younger girls. I was merely speaking of my own experiences as a teenager who was sexually active. As a male when I was 15, if a hot looking 19 year old girl, or 21 year old girl wanted some, I would more than likely give it to her. I don't find anything disgusting about me being under age having sex with someone older than me. Not sure what is so weird about that? I'm not going to debate over some daughter that I don't have which is where this was going.
truk83 is offline  
post #126 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle_SWAG View Post
Yes very true, but I was merely arguing this
I say this only because when I was 14, or 15 if I wanted to have sex with a girl who was 18, and she wanted to have sex with me I would be ok with it. What is so wrong for a girl to think the same way about a 18, or 19 yr old boy? If I can feel that way, why can't she? I'm not talking fucking 40 yr old men here. Most girls are sexually molested by a family member, or someone they know. It's not often in America 13 year old girls are just out fucking old men. You are watching to much Chris Hanson, "How to catch a Predator" series.
truk83 is offline  
post #127 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
WWCturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Youtube
Posts: 3,175
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
We should probably start killing people to keep the population down. Paedophiles, murderers, rapists and bank robbers should be first to go.
What you really need to do is throw in some cash for me so I can buy Batman-like suit and equipment. I can promise I'll fucking catch the bad guys


WWCturbo is offline  
post #128 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,785
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
I say this only because when I was 14, or 15 if I wanted to have sex with a girl who was 18, and she wanted to have sex with me I would be ok with it. What is so wrong for a girl to think the same way about a 18, or 19 yr old boy? If I can feel that way, why can't she? I'm not talking fucking 40 yr old men here. Most girls are sexually molested by a family member, or someone they know. It's not often in America 13 year old girls are just out fucking old men. You are watching to much Chris Hanson, "How to catch a Predator" series.
Well I guess I don't know what difference in age you were talking about, because to me it just came off as you saying it's ok for any other 14 year old girl to have sex with an older male and not your 14 year old daughter. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a girl fantasizing about another male possibly a bit older than her, but you were speaking on your behalf, and I somewhat see your point. And I was in no way talking about a 40 year old, I was talking someone in their mid 20's because I don't think people understand how young 14 is.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #129 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle_SWAG View Post
Well I guess I don't know what difference in age you were talking about, because to me it just came off as you saying it's ok for any other 14 year old girl to have sex with an older male and not your 14 year old daughter. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a girl fantasizing about another male possibly a bit older than her, but you were speaking on your behalf, and I somewhat see your point. And I was in no way talking about a 40 year old, I was talking someone in their mid 20's because I don't think people understand how young 14 is.
I see. My problem is that there are laws where you can be less than 3 years older than a girl, not over 18, and still be considered a sex offender. I would more, or less call them horny teens. Lets be frank here. How many twenty year old men you know doing 14 year old girls? I was in bars looking for someone my age like everyone else, and girls these days aren't all gullible, and shit. They don't just get into cars with older males. That's hysteria that the media pushes on Soccer Moms. Are there perverts? Yes, but most of them are cowards who simply stay in their homes, or basements. Girls at 14-15 want Justin Bieber types, and he isn't some old man.
truk83 is offline  
post #130 of 133 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Pedophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle_SWAG View Post
Yes I know, I was just arguing your whole free will point. If you had a daughter and she was 14 years of age, would you condone her having sex with someone in there mid 20s?
That's the hard part.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome