Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then? - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 AM   #101 (permalink)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,196
The One The One The One
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

surprisingly I never went to jail or gotten a ticket. My record is 100% clean.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #102 (permalink)
Faith and a .45
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,093
Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Yeah I'm a carpet muncher but Warratah fucks way hotter dykes than me.
__________________



Spoiler for Maisie Knew You Were Trouble:




Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:28 AM   #103 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter Elipses Corter
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I was just trying to find out if you should be thrown in prison or not
Can't be associating with criminals... well apart from El Chapo of course. He get's a pass
I'm a "Smooth Criminal".


And the age of consent in WV is 16. You can be no more than 4 years younger than the sexual partner, otherwise, it's sexual assault.

But, rarely do people pay attention to that law in WV, the place where you have 13-14 year old mothers, a rather high rate of incest in the mountains and prison overcrowding, resulting in a pedophile getting less time than a drug user.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:38 AM   #104 (permalink)
"There's eleven esé!"
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 27,499
Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs Seabs
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Noyk needs to stop posting them stupid little images in an attempt to make this thread more light hearted.

Telling lies about yourself on a wrestling forum? Deary me.
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:50 AM   #105 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Eh, just woke up to see this.

Okay, let's analise how ironical and idiotic this rant is:

So, you have the trouble to go trough 1 month of my posting, to create a Rant questioning about my real-life sexual activity, which by the way you wrote "Are your 'own' pictures even of you?". Does it iterest you that much, knowing if a guy bangs or doesn't bang frequently, especially since by your logic; might be nothing but a username and some pixels on an Internet computer?
But I can assure you that is indeed me in real life, believe it or not. I'm not ashamed to show myself like some people *cough*.

And another thing; how far do you think I would go when it comes to talk about my personal life/relationships on an online forum? How pathetic would that be, if I just let it all out, and created a 15-paragraph post/thread about my personal life 100% word-to-word?
Stuff like this, I talk with real-life friends, not usernames on my screen.
But funny enough, one of those quotes is actually true, I'm sure you'll get to a conclusion on which one.
Let me ask you something, and I'm not saying that this is the case or not, like I said I talk little truth about myself in real life, but anyway; did it ever ocur to you that in this month that has passed, 'something' might have happened?
Oh wait, I should have made a thread/post like this if it did happen, right?:


"Hey WrestlingForum! I have wonderfull news!!!"



I just got laid today for the first time in a while! I'm so happy! Share your thoughts about this!"


Because everything that "someone who you don't even know it's him" posts in an Internet Forum surely happened, and should be questioned.


I also claimed I have a crush on JoJo, and I am engaged to Hannah Minx, are you going to make a Rant about if I am double-dating or not? And if you think that it's true, then thanks, the bolded part just makes me a god among this forum, and I'm sure alot of people would agree if they know who I am talking about.

If we all took what people post here word by word, can you imagine how we would all look like, and be in real life?

But yeah, I really shouldn't have expected something intelligent coming from you, after all you're the guy who thinks a University student who has a part-time job at McDonald's is trash, doesn't deserve any respect, and just because he likes Nickelback that by your opinion, is a shitty band, automatically makes him a shitty person as well.
And might I add; complains that alot of people 'ruin' and 'derail' threads, yet you stalked someone in two threads to begin an argument about something completely off-topic.

All of this probably coming from a grown-ass man in his mid-life crisis, that still used "your mom" jokes, and who the only person that cares about him is that bartender from that same bar you go to evrerynight, who you think that listens to your 1-hour complaint crying on how sad and pathetic your life is, but the only reason he cares about you is because you spend 80% of your salary from your 'real job', and drown your sorrows and failures everynight with alchool.

Look what I just did there, just like you, I speculated someone's real life based on his posts on the Internet, it seems like a fun thing to do right?


Phew, that sure warmed up my fingers for the massive school work I must do today.

Anyway, if I could sum all of this into one 'reaction' word:




Baka.


Are you mentally retarded?

Your initial post completely no sells this whole BS lie. I know you talk about it after, but that's stupid as fuck for a reason.

You did every Internet argument step right:
- Get shitted on
- Try to play it off as joking
- Attack other user about things completely unrelated
- Post shitty pictures
Wow. Nice!

That was obviously not a joking post. Who jokes about having sex three times. That doesn't even make sense. Pretty small number, so I don't see what this "joke" was getting at.

And lol at you crying about people talking about your sex life.

Not only did you post that yourself(not like he stalked you to find out), but you seemed pretty ok talking about it until you were caught.

And to his hand on her hip, you claim you're socially secure so it's ok for someone to do that.

Hey guys! I'm socially secure so I guess I should put my hand on my moms ass in pictures!"

Verdict: GUILTY AS FUCK.
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:59 AM   #106 (permalink)
Tangled Up In Purple
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: dirty old town, dirty old town
Posts: 3,587
Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi Hollywood Hanoi
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

The jig is up,pics of Noyk with that chick, or at very least some inspired photoshopping is the only way is the only way of saving himself from looking like the saddest twat in wf history right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post


and just because he likes Nickelback that by your opinion, is a shitty band, automatically makes him a shitty person as well.
oh its true, its damn true
__________________
Hollywood Hanoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #107 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bring Me A Higher Love
Posts: 18,013
Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

oh believe me there's been worse people on WF over the years.
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #108 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin JT Martin JT Martin JT Martin JT Martin JT Martin
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Noyk's not a bad guy.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:47 AM   #109 (permalink)
#DareToNaismith
 
Baines On Toast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In class with Gregory Rusev
Posts: 5,110
Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast Baines On Toast
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Doesn't want to scare her away by having sex with her, get's dumped a few months later when it happens.

Good logic.

__________________

Spoiler for ROMELU LUKAKU:


Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINS
"No I don't want cookies and milk, ma"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINS
"No, bro, I'm down zero-nil"
Baines On Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 AM   #110 (permalink)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,196
The One The One The One
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios