Why do some fans act above wrestling? - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #31 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,646
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

i am above prograps
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #32 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 23,730
Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000Amber B 27501 - 28000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
It's 99% an internet thing, but it's infuriating. So many members on here act like they are above being a wrestling fan. "The past was better, this guy sucks, this show sucked, he shouldn't be pushed", why bother coming on a wrestling forum, then?

Then there's the use of stupid internet termonologies that nobody used, ironically, before they spent their times on forums. "Facepalm at that last segment, epic fail of a match, dumb promo was dumb". That's the most annoying one. "____ is ____". I remember reading here after the CM Punk shoot, and somebody said "worked shoot is a work". Fuck off!

On top of that, these "fans" in particlar know jack-shit. They think they know the wrestling industry inside out; they know nothing. Nobody within the business would take any of their suggestions (90% of which are "this guy should turn heel") seriously, due to the extreme stupidity and naevity of their comments. They're always making incorrect predictions, saying people won't get over when they do (Bryan, Ryback), and burying people to try and make themselves seem like they know better than "stupid wrestling fans", when they are actually the most idiotic of all.

Just look at the Dean Ambrose thread. People taking joy at the fact that others are getting excited about the debut of a wrestler who hasn't appeared yet. You are not above somebody because they are excited over something that you are not. You are not smarter, you are not more knowledgable and you are not any cooler.

Now I'm not saying everybody is like this, not at all. But those who are should wise up and get over themselves.
Calm the hell down and eat a cookie. Yowzers.
The product does suck right now and I like to share my misery with others. Deal.
__________________








Amber B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
ShinsuKlee Nakamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: YEEAAOOH!
Posts: 5,542
ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
I consider that nothing more than a weak attempt to justify an incessant need to complain about something they invest so much of their timing watching, to little apparent gratification. The sheer amount of complaining from people makes one thing apparent- they should stop watching. Watching merely to complain is completely unproductive, and there's so much more people could be doing with their time.





You simply do not like that I disagree with you, get over yourself and accept that some people don't want a negative enviornment.





You know who he, so that's just petty. If you know who Bray Wyatt is, you know who Dean Ambrose is. You're trying to act above fans who are excited about Dean Ambrose by pretending you haven't even heard of him.


Also, don't throw around terms like "retard" just because you feel safe behind your computer screen. It's pathetic and reflects really badly on yourself, and the forum as a whole.
I doubt they watch with the view to complain. I bet they watch in the hope that one day, just maybe, it'll be good again or you catch that great match that happened this week, go online say it was awesome then diss the next segment cause it was a joke.

They talk about the good and the bad.

How about you go start a thread about at least one good post or thread that you've read?

p.s I know who Dean Ambrose is. I saw one match against CM Punk, it was pretty good.

I apologise for the retard comment. It was out of line, accurate, but out of line.

And I quote "some people don't want a negative environment"

Have you seen your thread and what you have brought to the table? How bloody ironic.
__________________

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:51 AM   #34 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 146
Pol93 0 - 49
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
I doubt they watch with the view to complain. I bet they watch in the hope that one day, just maybe, it'll be good again or you catch that great match that happened this week, go online say it was awesome then diss the next segment cause it was a joke.

They talk about the good and the bad.

How about you go start a thread about at least one good post or thread that you've read?

p.s I know who Dean Ambrose is. I saw one match against CM Punk, it was pretty good.

I apologise for the retard comment. It was out of line, accurate, but out of line.

And I quote "some people don't want a negative environment"

Have you seen your thread and what you have brought to the table? How bloody ironic.
The thread actually started off with thought-out responses, then the negatives brought their moans in.

There are people that definitely do watch to complain, no doubt about that.

So why did you say "who's Dean Ambrose?", seemed like an attempt to act above the people excited about him, especially since you now admit you know exactly who he is.

"Negative enviornment" sums it up pretty well, actually. People see others spouting negativity, join in, and it spreads. It would be great to see more fans and less complainers.

Quote:
Calm the hell down and eat a cookie. Yowzers.
The product does suck right now and I like to share my misery with others. Deal.
Don't have a cow man, cowabunga. In your opinion the "product sucks", not everybody's. I disagree with you, and can't stand the constant moaning about the current product. Deal.
Pol93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:20 AM   #35 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
ShinsuKlee Nakamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: YEEAAOOH!
Posts: 5,542
ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000ShinsuKlee Nakamura 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
Just look at the Dean Ambrose thread. People taking joy at the fact that others are getting excited about the debut of a wrestler who hasn't appeared yet. You are not above somebody because they are excited over something that you are not. You are not smarter, you are not more knowledgable and you are not any cooler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
Who's Dean Ambrose?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
p.s I know who Dean Ambrose is. I saw one match against CM Punk, it was pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
So why did you say "who's Dean Ambrose?", seemed like an attempt to act above the people excited about him, especially since you now admit you know exactly who he is.
No, it was an attempt to be hilarious and to get under your skin, was that not obvious?
__________________

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,090
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
It's 99% an internet thing, but it's infuriating. So many members on here act like they are above being a wrestling fan. "The past was better, this guy sucks, this show sucked, he shouldn't be pushed", why bother coming on a wrestling forum, then?
On the other side, people like you act above other users only because you like the current storylines and they not.
You sound like Vince McMahon "praise the current era, don't boo Cena, accept Ryback, hate Daniel Bryan"
Why bother coming on a wrestlingforum if you can't tolerate other opinions OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
On top of that, these "fans" in particlar know jack-shit. They think they know the wrestling industry inside out; they know nothing. Nobody within the business would take any of their suggestions (90% of which are "this guy should turn heel") seriously, due to the extreme stupidity and naevity of their comments. They're always making incorrect predictions, saying people won't get over when they do (Bryan, Ryback), and burying people to try and make themselves seem like they know better than "stupid wrestling fans", when they are actually the most idiotic of all.
I don't need to know anything about the business to have an opinion.
If I say that i like more Doctor of Thuganomics Cena or pipebomb tweener CM Punk what has this to do anything with business?
So I should feel dumb because I once said that Ryback will never be over and he is?
Because some people chant feed me more because the people who chant Goldberg will be escorted out of the building? Because WWE confiscated Goldberg signs and allowed only Ryback signs? He is and will always be a Goldberg rip-off even if he headlines 10 WrestleManias and breaks Ric Flair title record
I don't need to be in the music industry to say that Nicki Minaj is a Lil Kim wannabe.

So basically you say OP that if some fans say that a wrestler sucks and this wrestler is successful these fans should feel like fools because they were not right?
LOL I don't need the title histories or how many fans cheer for someone to say that he sucks.
Sean O'Haire newer won a world title in WWE and he never got reactions in the arenas like a real WWE superstar but the guy had more talent and charisma than Cena and the Goldberg wannabe combined.

Is Ryback over? No he is not because WWE censors everything Goldberg related and shows only 10-20 fans in the arena who cheers for Ryback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fluffykins View Post
Because they have nothing better to do in their lives but constantly watch something and then complain about it. The ____ is ____ comments are just confusing and bad.
At least these people have better things to do in their lives than to create a second account for the Mafia game
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #37 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 146
Pol93 0 - 49
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
On the other side, people like you act above other users only because you like the current storylines and they not.
You sound like Vince McMahon "praise the current era, don't boo Cena, accept Ryback, hate Daniel Bryan"
Why bother coming on a wrestlingforum if you can't tolerate other opinions OP?
If WWE didn't want people to boo John Cena, they wouldn't create storylines centred around fans booing him. Surely you can see that.

Quote:
I don't need to know anything about the business to have an opinion.
If I say that i like more Doctor of Thuganomics Cena or pipebomb tweener CM Punk what has this to do anything with business?
So I should feel dumb because I once said that Ryback will never be over and he is?
Because some people chant feed me more because the people who chant Goldberg will be escorted out of the building? Because WWE confiscated Goldberg signs and allowed only Ryback signs? He is and will always be a Goldberg rip-off even if he headlines 10 WrestleManias and breaks Ric Flair title record
I don't need to be in the music industry to say that Nicki Minaj is a Lil Kim wannabe.
No they won't, nobody will be dejected from a building for chanting "Goldberg" other than at a neo-nazi convention.

Quote:
So basically you say OP that if some fans say that a wrestler sucks and this wrestler is successful these fans should feel like fools because they were not right?
LOL I don't need the title histories or how many fans cheer for someone to say that he sucks.
Sean O'Haire newer won a world title in WWE and he never got reactions in the arenas like a real WWE superstar but the guy had more talent and charisma than Cena and the Goldberg wannabe combined.
Wow, YOU don't like John Cena? How shocking. I'm sure his millions of dollars, millions of adoring fans and list of great matches will somehow comfort during sleep in one of his mansion's tonight whilst you watch old Sean O'Haire matches and tell yourself they're brilliant.

Quote:
Is Ryback over? No he is not because WWE censors everything Goldberg related and shows only 10-20 fans in the arena who cheers for Ryback.
Hahaha, that's hilarious, I'll give you that. Ryback is very over, just see the thousands of fans chanting "FEED ME MORE" on Raw this week. Accept it or move on.


Quote:
At least these people have better things to do in their lives than to create a second account for the Mafia game
No it's an excellent point, terms like that are stupid.
Pol93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,766
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

OP's rant was better in the ZOMG ATTITUDE ERA.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,090
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
If WWE didn't want people to boo John Cena, they wouldn't create storylines centred around fans booing him. Surely you can see that.
They created storylines around that because they had no other choice, they created storylines around it because it became impossible to ignore it.
7 long years and WWE really started to acknowledge it since The Rock return and the CM Punk promo last year
Have you watched WWE 2006-2010?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
No they won't, nobody will be dejected from a building for chanting "Goldberg" other than at a neo-nazi convention.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/63...phone-raw.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol93 View Post
Wow, YOU don't like John Cena? How shocking. I'm sure his millions of dollars, millions of adoring fans and list of great matches will somehow comfort during sleep in one of his mansion's tonight whilst you watch old Sean O'Haire matches and tell yourself they're brilliant.
I posted how statistics and title histories don't decide who is my favourite and the best you can come up with is "OMG WATCH SOME OLD OHAIRE PHOTOS CINA IS RICH BITCH"

That means because John Cena is a main eventer, rich and lives in a big house proves that everybody who thinks that O'Haire, McIntyre, Christian, Masters, Hassan, Kennedy, MVP or anybody else who never made it to the top deserves to be on top is an idiot and proves that he has no idea about the business? Thanks for confirming you're ignorant and an idiot.

You basically come in an forum and criticize people who have different opinions. In case you didn't know, internet forum stands for online discussion and you can not have a discussion if everybody has the same opinion. So you are obviously lost here or just a WWE Universe mark who has visited a wrestlingforum for the first time and is shocked that there are fans out there who are not WWE tools and have their own opinions.
And before you reply with "I have no problem with opinions, I have a problem if people think they know something about the business when they don't"
LOL
Everybody who disagrees with you has no idea about the business, that is the only thing you got.
"People on the internet know jack-shit. They think they know the wrestling industry inside out but they know nothing"
And the last time I checked you also have no idea about the business, so who made you a spokesperson for the people in the wrestling industry bitch?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 146
Pol93 0 - 49
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
They created storylines around that because they had no other choice, they created storylines around it because it became impossible to ignore it.
7 long years and WWE really started to acknowledge it since The Rock return and the CM Punk promo last year
Have you watched WWE 2006-2010?
2006. Wrestlemania 22. In the build-up, Triple H openly addresses fans problems with Cena. Was that supposed to make fans cheer him? Get real, it's about feeling strongly one way or another.

I don't believe the legitimacy of that post. Evidence???

Quote:
I posted how statistics and title histories don't decide who is my favourite and the best you can come up with is "OMG WATCH SOME OLD OHAIRE PHOTOS CINA IS RICH BITCH"
I never would type like that, you've simply put it that way to try and discredit what I say by relegating it to non-sensical internet termenologies. Weak stuff, try again.

Quote:
That means because John Cena is a main eventer, rich and lives in a big house proves that everybody who thinks that O'Haire, McIntyre, Christian, Masters, Hassan, Kennedy, MVP or anybody else who never made it to the top deserves to be on top is an idiot and proves that he has no idea about the business? Thanks for confirming you're ignorant and an idiot.
At which point did I insult any wrestler? You stated Sean O'Haire has more charisma than John Cena. Just think of that. I believe it's a moronic statement, but I don't need to resort to calling you an idiot to try and make myself feel better.

Quote:
You basically come in an forum and criticize people who have different opinions. In case you didn't know, internet forum stands for online discussion and you can not have a discussion if everybody has the same opinion. So you are obviously lost here or just a WWE Universe mark who has visited a wrestlingforum for the first time and is shocked that there are fans out there who are not WWE tools and have their own opinions.
And before you reply with "I have no problem with opinions, I have a problem if people think they know something about the business when they don't"
LOL
Everybody who disagrees with you has no idea about the business, that is the only thing you got.
"People on the internet know jack-shit. They think they know the wrestling industry inside out but they know nothing"
And the last time I checked you also have no idea about the business, so who made you a spokesperson for the people in the wrestling industry bitch?
You put "bitch" at the end, what a revolutionary character you are. You prefer Sean O'Haire to John Cena, you dislike the current product, and despite doing nothing constructive to help improve it, you feel the need to constantly criticise it on an internet forum.

You are the stereotype of the kind of person I was speaking of in my first post.
Pol93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios