Tnmore. - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
I gave him a green rep when he was on exactly 0 because I felt nice.
Oh come on, Jungles. Nobody is nice anymore.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:08 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

The guy is a fucking idiot. At first I thought he was a troll, but no, he's just a stupid asshole.

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

Just another person who despises Punk for some reason, lancaster223 was another one. Punk haters and overly obsessive Rock marks are the worst posters on this site. That Official Rock WWE title thread is fucking creepy the way some people act toward him.
Ether is offline  
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:12 PM
No One You Know
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,802
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

Well I sent him the link of this thread via PM. I wonder if he does come here.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
N-destroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 779
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Tnmore.

He is an OK poster, just hates certain guys it seems. often the hate posts are hilarious to read lol like this Bret Hart thread -

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/genera...ng-talent.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Apparently Casuals dont think so.

WWE champion CM Punk just drew the Lowest viewership for a non-holiday RAW since 1997.

Truly Diesel 1995. CM Fail!

When Punk's title reigns ends, he will go down in history books as the most irrelevant and one of the lowest drawing world champions in modern history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
He's severely lacking Charisma. People dont wanna admit it but thats the problem.

You look at someone like Heath Slater and his onscreen character execution and compare that with how barrett performs. Its just.... bland.
N-destroy is offline  
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                   
Re: Tnmore.

Tnmore is a horrible poster, not because he hates Punk but because that's all he talks about... it's uncomfortable.

There are a lot of people who vehemently hate Punk, but don't talk about it ALL. THE. TIME. that or I don't go into the ratings thread enough.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

Tnmore is a Rock316AE wannabe. The reason why I like Rock316AE is because he has facts to back it up.
If you ask Rock316AE why is The Rock so great he will post a very long paragraph consisting of various believable and legit sources, ratings, numbers where you say that even if you are not a Rock fan you will admit that he is great because of this numbers.
Ask Tnmore why is The Rock so great and he will answer "because CM Punk sucks dick"
That's the difference

Tnmore either tries too hard to be the new Rock316AE or he is a little kid who thinks it's cool mentioning how CM Punk sucks in every second post.

But he is not so bad and when the topic is not CM Punk he is actually a very good poster
DualShock is offline  
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TerraRayzing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Tnmore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Tnmore is a Rock316AE wannabe. The reason why I like Rock316AE is because he has facts to back it up.
If you ask Rock316AE why is The Rock so great he will post a very long paragraph consisting of various believable and legit sources, ratings, numbers where you say that even if you are not a Rock fan you will admit that he is great because of this numbers.
Ask Tnmore why is The Rock so great and he will answer "because CM Punk sucks dick"
That's the difference

Tnmore either tries too hard to be the new Rock316AE or he is a little kid who thinks it's cool mentioning how CM Punk sucks in every second post.

But he is not so bad and when the topic is not CM Punk he is actually a very good poster
This.



Marking for2 8:bryan3

Farewell Phil Brooks. Will always be a fan

Cena still sucks
TerraRayzing is offline  
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Moron
Premium
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,205
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

Is he the guy with the brahma bull signature? He sucks, how dare he say Barrett has no charisma?
Shazayum is offline  
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 05:51 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,189
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Tnmore.

He's pretty obsessed with his hatred for Punk. Sounds like a 6 year old with a little crush.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome