Sheamus - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 09:55 PM
RED WINGS NATION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Favourite(s): Rowdy Roddy Piper
Posts: 9,879
Points: 2,976
                     
Re: Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fluffykins View Post
So what happens when I do and this sheamus person doesn't.

Then you are Sheamus.


~Hey, bub, I'm not finished with you yet.~
LETS GO RED WINGS

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: Sheamus

Well if you post a pic of yourself Fluffykins we'll leave you alone and harrass Sheamus instead (assuming you're not the same person)

BULLY is offline  
post #73 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Points: 0
             
Re: Sheamus

OP you may not be sheamus but you sure are a dirty Attention whore.

Last edited by Superior Quality; 10-01-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Superior Quality is offline  
post #74 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Confortably Numb
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 6,168
Points: 1,382
                     
Re: Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Well if you post a pic of yourself Fluffykins we'll leave you alone and harrass Sheamus instead (assuming you're not the same person)

This. It shall be your saving grace. Your decision, Mr. Fluffykins.

Don't be embarassed. I have a real-life picture of myself in my username profile, even though I look like a 12-year old kid in it ()you can check for yourself.


Your tears of pain became tears of joy. Thank you for everything, Greatest Of All Time.
---

NoyK is offline  
post #75 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: Sheamus

Okay Sheamus pm'ed his pic to me so it's just up to you Fluffykins.

BULLY is offline  
post #76 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Points: 0
                     
Re: Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fluffykins View Post
So what happens when I do and this sheamus person doesn't.
I have a better idea. Sheamus claims he is from Romania and I guess you live in North America or anywhere else but Romania.
Sheamus needs to make a photo of himself holding a romanian newspaper and you should make a photo with your local newspaper.
It would be great if you both could write WRESTLINGFORUM or just WF on the newspaper to show that this is a legit photo and not a random picture stolen from Google
DualShock is offline  
post #77 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Confortably Numb
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 6,168
Points: 1,382
                     
Re: Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I have a better idea. Sheamus claims he is from Romania and I guess you live in North America or anywhere else but Romania.
Sheamus needs to make a photo of himself holding a romanian newspaper and you should make a photo with your local newspaper.
It would be great if you both could write WRESTLINGFORUM or just WF on the newspaper to show that this is a legit photo and not a random picture stolen from Google
Great idea, Detective Apprentice. I must give you my business card if you are interested in joining my company.

So how about it, Mister Fluffy?


Your tears of pain became tears of joy. Thank you for everything, Greatest Of All Time.
---

NoyK is offline  
post #78 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
kingfunkel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: newcastle
Posts: 2,092
Points: 2,765
                     
I'm not convinced you 2 are different people. If people kept calling me Sheamus, I'd amuse you thought I was the wrestler Sheamus.

Is it just me?


kingfunkel is offline  
post #79 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Confortably Numb
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 6,168
Points: 1,382
                     
Re: Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfunkel View Post
I'm not convinced you 2 are different people. If people kept calling me Sheamus, I'd amuse you thought I was the wrestler Sheamus.

Is it just me?
Good call, Mr. Funkel.

Op, why would you instantly make a thread about such issue? Seems suspicious to me.


Your tears of pain became tears of joy. Thank you for everything, Greatest Of All Time.
---

NoyK is offline  
post #80 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: Sheamus

How long does it take to take a photo? Just get it over and done, Fluffykins, like a band-aid. Then we'll leave you alone.

BULLY is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome