Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded. - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #71 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,542
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Totally a rejoiner. I am going with Pera or Livid One
Actually I saw his username on some guy's sig,Lawlzees
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #72 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,328
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Actually I saw his username on some guy's sig,Lawlzees
ok nolo king. glad you switched it up.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #73 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,542
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
I read the first paragraph of this post and just stopped.

I've read almost all of your posts in two threads now and have come to the conclusion that it's a multiple choice thing with you. I can't tell if you're paranoid, depressed, or just fucking stupid.
I'm sure you think anybody who disagrees with you falls into these categories.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #74 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I'm sure you think anybody who disagrees with you falls into these categories.
No, I think that people who complete and utterly fail at defending everything they attempt to start a discussion about falls into that multiple choice area.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #75 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 5,880
#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

-5/10
__________________
Currently:
#Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #76 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
i dont give a damn about ghandi, but if mystical thinks north korea and egypt are the same then he should go play in traffic

Never said they were the same you fucking moron. I said that there isn't any freedom in Egyt, which isn't far from the truth.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #77 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,542
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
No, I think that people who complete and utterly fail at defending everything they attempt to start a discussion about falls into that multiple choice area.
Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Never said they were the same you fucking moron. I said that there isn't any freedom in Egyt, which isn't far from the truth.
I don't understand why you can't even spell Egypt,Its not that hard man.

Anyway Egypt's no prison its not as bad as the news says it is,Its just that the people who run the country are complete fucking cunts.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #78 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,475
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
OMG AMERICA WON A MEDAL WOOO HOOO IT ROCKS TO BE AMERICAN.

LIKE OMG WE BUILT THE STATUE OF LIBERTY US FRENCH PEOPLE ARE THE BEST.
Better than
OMG I AM STUCK IN EGYPT I WANT TO LIVE IN KUWAIT

You are just someone who is unlucky with his life. If your post was "I feel comfortable in my country but I don't get this patriotism crap" I would get your point but you post how you live in a shithole with morons and how you would leave Egypt forever and prove with that argument that you can not compare yourself with other people like for example CMWit who doesn't call his place a shithole and therefore has connection to his town and his country to love it and to be a patriot.

Your posts contain so much rage and hate. Only because you don't feel comfortable where you live you think you can judge other people and call other people stupid who actually love their country. You act like a bitter fat chick who calls other girls sluts only because they found love and live in a relationship.

And you try too hard being the only smart person here while all the other guys are morons with their patriot bullshit that you didn't noticed how you contradict yourself. You list all the great things Egypt has done but call current Egyptians not so great because they haven't done anything for this country and how you are sick of being called a traitor because you want to live where you want and in the next post you are actually born in Kuwait, like it more than Egypt and would rather live there. That means you are not 100% Egyptian and all those arguments how can you not relate to Egypt because everyone is an individual are invalid.
I don't know why you moved from Kuwait to Egypt and why you still live in a country that you called a shithole despite that you rather live in your country of birth but it seems because of the different circumstances you are unable to know what patriotism is and what it means to love your country and having a tear in your eye if someone wins a gold medal only because he wears a flag of your country and I pity you for that
__________________

www.pyroandballyhoo.com

Last edited by DualShock : 09-19-2012 at 06:52 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #79 (permalink)
I'll never be lonesome again.
 
L-DOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,967
L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Better than
OMG I AM STUCK IN EGYPT I WANT TO LIVE IN KUWAIT
For some reason that statement made me laugh really hard hahaha
__________________


I'm a Laura Stevenson guy
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #80 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,542
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Better than
OMG I AM STUCK IN EGYPT I WANT TO LIVE IN KUWAIT
Not really,I'm not taking pride in something I didn't do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You are just someone who is unlucky with his life
Because you know everything that happens in my life,Rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
If your post was "I feel comfortable in my country but I don't get this patriotism crap" I would get your point
But then I'd be lying,Even before I came here I had the same views on this subject I've always seen patriotism as a stupid concept that only separates people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
you post how you live in a shithole with morons
Its not that its a shithole,I just prefer Kuwait way more.However this has NOTHING to do with my views on this subject,I've been the way I am since forever.I don't follow Kuwaiti heritage or anything,Hell the Kuwaitis I was pals with don't even give a rat's ass about Kuwait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Your posts contain so much rage and hate.
I only respond with hostility to those who are hostile with me,I don't think I can "hate" especially not somebody on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
and call other people stupid who actually love their country. You act like a bitter fat chick who calls other girls sluts only because they found love and live in a relationship.
You know,If I were Canadian or American people would have taken me more seriously on this subject but ofcourse since I'm Egyptian I just have to be like some fat chick or something that pissed because they're living in the warzone which it isn't.No dude,I'm not jealous of people for loving their countries,I think people being patriotic to ANY country is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
And you try too hard being the only smart person here while all the other guys are morons with their patriot bullshit
I'm not trying too hard,You people just think I'm trying when all I do is post this crap in seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
That means you are not 100% Egyptian
They don't give the Kuwaiti nationality,I'm 100% not Kuwaiti and so are the majority of the people living in Kuwait who aren't Kuwaiti.Kuwait doesn't give its nationality to anybody even if they are born there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
you are unable to know what patriotism is and what it means to love your country and having a tear in your eye if someone wins a gold medal only because he wears a flag of your country
No,I understand what patriotism is fully but I think its fucking retarded.You pity me? The feeling's mutual tbh.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios