Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded. - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #121 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history's page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-21-2012, 04:59 AM   #122 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Rustee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 789
Rustee Rustee Rustee Rustee
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Australians all let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil;
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In history's page, let every stage
Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.
I'm Australian and I had no idea what girt meant until like last year.
__________________

Spoiler for GC:
Rustee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:13 AM   #123 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Yeah,Because I just beat the living shit out of her.Thats it ey?
Oh, don't get me wrong. I believe equal rights means equal fights. However, I would only hit a woman after I'm struck first (rest assured that I have never laid my hands on a woman in a hostile manner thus far), and it would be only in a defensive strike.

They want to join the Infantry? They want to go to Ranger School? Cool. Expect to get the shit beat out of you like men do.

I would never, ever take the offense because a female took my hairband, though. LMAO.

"Egypt is a shithole." turns into "Egypt is not a shithole."

"Muslims are bad because they treat women bad." turns into "I hit a woman because she took my hairband."

Like I said, you're a complete fucking tool. You can't keep track of anything that you say.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #124 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Europe, the first world. The home of god's.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #125 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,395
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha™ View Post
Yeah, it's so horrible to love your country. Give me a break.. I understand you don't like your country but not everyone is like that.My grandparents were born in Mexico and they fought hard to get here LEGALLY and when they finally got her they had yo struggle like everyone else but once they found their way they were able to live happy. I am very gratefull that they were given the chance to live the american dream.There is bad in every aspect of american but for every bad there is there is alot of good.I have never been to your country but you need to be gratefull as well because I am sure someone had to fight for you as well.
Its not that I don't like my country,I don't like any country and to me they're all just land.I've never understood why people cared enough to stick to "their countries" to begin with.Its just a stupid concept to me,Always has been to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCDRI View Post
I can understand why you wouldn't want to be a nationalist for Egypt right now but don't try to undermine my pride in the shining city on a hill. U.S.A.!
No,You understand much.

What are you proud of? How can you proud of something you didn't even do? You go win yourself a medal,Sure you can be proud of yourself.But why the hell would you be proud by somebody's else's achievements let alone people who are not close to you? You gonna say all americans are close to you? Does that mean you favor americans over other people from other countries? Kay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Oh, don't get me wrong. I believe equal rights means equal fights. However, I would only hit a woman after I'm struck first (rest assured that I have never laid my hands on a woman in a hostile manner thus far), and it would be only in a defensive strike.

They want to join the Infantry? They want to go to Ranger School? Cool. Expect to get the shit beat out of you like men do.

I would never, ever take the offense because a female took my hairband, though. LMAO.

"Egypt is a shithole." turns into "Egypt is not a shithole."

"Muslims are bad because they treat women bad." turns into "I hit a woman because she took my hairband."

Like I said, you're a complete fucking tool. You can't keep track of anything that you say.
Its sad how if it were a guy who took my hair band and I'd beat the living crap out of him nobody would talk but if its a women "Oww man you gotta watch it son!" not to mention I didn't really hit her,You know that but you're just trying to put the "women beater" garbage on me.

Egypt is a shithole compared to where I used to live,Simple.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #126 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Its not that I don't like my country,I don't like any country and to me they're all just land.I've never understood why people cared enough to stick to "their countries" to begin with.Its just a stupid concept to me,Always has been to me.



No,You understand much.

What are you proud of? How can you proud of something you didn't even do? You go win yourself a medal,Sure you can be proud of yourself.But why the hell would you be proud by somebody's else's achievements let alone people who are not close to you? You gonna say all americans are close to you? Does that mean you favor americans over other people from other countries? Kay.



Its sad how if it were a guy who took my hair band and I'd beat the living crap out of him nobody would talk but if its a women "Oww man you gotta watch it son!" not to mention I didn't really hit her,You know that but you're just trying to put the "women beater" garbage on me.

Egypt is a shithole compared to where I used to live,Simple.
but yet she wasn't and you may not have hit her but is intimidating a woman that much better than hitting her? That's like one step away dude, and really of a hair elastic? Wow you sure are one tough guy making that girl tremble, ffs man grow up, and cut your hair hippy
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #127 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,402
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Its sad how if it were a guy who took my hair band and I'd beat the living crap out of him nobody would talk but if its a women "Oww man you gotta watch it son!" not to mention I didn't really hit her,You know that but you're just trying to put the "women beater" garbage on me.

Egypt is a shithole compared to where I used to live,Simple.
Not only do you try to convince us that patriotism is stupid, you will now convince us that punching a woman is the same like punching a man.
Try to hit someone who is built like CM Punk or Daniel Bryan and you will knock them unconscious for seconds or minutes.
But try to hit someone who is built like AJ and you can seriously damage her face.

I said it once and I say it again. You are a very unlucky person who lives in a country he has no connection to and now you will that the other people feel like you. But we do not, and I wish I could explain you why I love my country and what patriotism means to me but I can not explain it to you because you can not explain it, you must feel it to know it.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:55 AM   #128 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,395
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
but yet she wasn't and you may not have hit her but is intimidating a woman that much better than hitting her? That's like one step away dude, and really of a hair elastic? Wow you sure are one tough guy making that girl tremble, ffs man grow up, and cut your hair hippy
Why is it you think I did to look like a tough guy? She was a bitch,Period.The fact that you'd be ok with this if it were a guy just shows how hypocritical you are,If a man pushes me I'll push him back if a woman pushes me I'll push her back thats just fair.

This "special treatment" for women is sickening she's no child,Its not over the hair band its the fact that she's been shitting on me for awhile and I've been letting it slide for too long,The second she stepped on my hair band when I was about to pick it was the second I know I wouldn't let that bitch ever annoy me ever again.Why is it you're trying to put the mark of a woman beater on me when you know I'm not? Seriously dude its pathetic.

Hippy? Really? You have to resort to calling me a hippy for having long hair? Rofl.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #129 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,402
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post

Hippy? Really? You have to resort to calling me a hippy for having long hair? Rofl.
Only women and hippies are mad because of a hair band
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #130 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,395
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Not only do you try to convince us that patriotism is stupid, you will now convince us that punching a woman is the same like punching a man.
Try to hit someone who is built like CM Punk or Daniel Bryan and you will knock them unconscious for seconds or minutes.
But try to hit someone who is built like AJ and you can seriously damage her face.

I said it once and I say it again. You are a very unlucky person who lives in a country he has no connection to and now you will that the other people feel like you. But we do not, and I wish I could explain you why I love my country and what patriotism means to me but I can not explain it to you because you can not explain it, you must feel it to know it.
When did I say punching a woman is fine? I never said or did such a thing but if a woman for example slaps me I would without hesitation slap her back.You can't just become a punching bag for woman to kick and punch and just go "I'm ok with it" because they're not children,Violence is violence and it will not be tolerated.

Its not that I want people to hate patriotism,I just find it stupid and don't understand why people have it.Kuwait is a nice place,Yet all my Kuwaiti friends thought patriotism was extremely stupid and I happened to agree with them even when I didn't know jackshit about Egypt.

If you can explain to me why patriotism is as you might find it "beautiful" then go ahead,If you can't well damn.I've never felt patriotic,Not even as a child and when people would go "I'm proud to be Indian or Canadian or Egyptian I would just laugh and think its stupid.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios