Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded. - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #101 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,163
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
So I thought you were a dick for begrudging people for having pride in their countries just because you don't have pride in your own, but then I read this.


You beat up a girl because she took your hairband, then you felt good after seeing her cry? You and Warren Zevon, would make a right pair.
I didn't really "beat her up" you know that,Yeah I felt good that her cried without me having to do much since she really is a bitch.Though I won't hide I'm the kind of guy that would slap a woman back if they slap me.If you think I'm a dick because I did that to that girl I'm guessing you're into all this chivarly bullshit thats basically "I deserve special treatment like a kid for having a vagina".Its not that I'm a dick,I just don't take shit from people when they cross the line with me.

You still think I envy people from having pride in their countries? You just keep trying to delude yourself with all kinds of shit to try and make yourself feel better.Why should I be proud of a country in the first place whatever my country does is not my achievements,When Egypt won the African cup 3 times in a row every Egyptian celebrated and all I cared about was that the better team won I don't give a fuck which country wins I just like soccer.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #102 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I didn't really "beat her up" you know that,Yeah I felt good that her cried without me having to do much since she really is a bitch.Though I won't hide I'm the kind of guy that would slap a woman back if they slap me.If you think I'm a dick because I did that to that girl I'm guessing you're into all this chivarly bullshit thats basically "I deserve special treatment like a kid for having a vagina".Its not that I'm a dick,I just don't take shit from people when they cross the line with me.

You still think I envy people from having pride in their countries? You just keep trying to delude yourself with all kinds of shit to try and make yourself feel better.Why should I be proud of a country in the first place whatever my country does is not my achievements,When Egypt won the African cup 3 times in a row every Egyptian celebrated and all I cared about was that the better team won I don't give a fuck which country wins I just like soccer.
I get that she took one of your possessions which is uncool. However at the end of the day it's just a hair band. Why not just get another one? If you admitted you were wrong for hurting a girl and felt bad about it, that would be fine. But to laugh about it afterwards, just shows what a weak piece of shit you are.

This isn't about you not having pride in your country or it's achievements, rather why can't you accept that others do. You've already admitted that you don't like it in your country and rather be somewhere else, so that is where your whole stinking mindset comes from. You just strike me as someone who isn't comfortable in their own skin and want everyone else to be as miserable as you.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:29 AM   #103 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,163
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I get that she took one of your possessions which is uncool. However at the end of the day it's just a hair band. Why not just get another one? If you admitted you were wrong for hurting a girl and felt bad about it, that would be fine. But to laugh about it afterwards, just shows what a weak piece of shit you are.

This isn't about you not having pride in your country or it's achievements, rather why can't you accept that others do. You've already admitted that you don't like it in your country and rather be somewhere else, so that is where your whole stinking mindset comes from. You just strike me as someone who isn't comfortable in their own skin and want everyone else to be as miserable as you.
Forget that hair band you don't get it,What she did was a straight up middle finger right to my face when they were throwing the hair band to each other I was willing to take it or just leave but stepping on it infront of my face when I'm about to pick it up was just asking for it.If she were a guy you would not be sympathizing with her and me beating up a guy for being a dick to me wouldn't have gotten you to call me a weak piece of shit.You're desperately trying to vilify and tbh its damn right pathetic.

When did I say I don't accept that people love their countries? You can love your country all you want I'll still think your love for your country is stupid thats that.Here's the thing,Its not that I hate Egypt its that I preferred where I used to live before.If you put me in a place like Somalia I'd still think patriotism is stupid this has nothing to do with "my country" because I don't consider anywhere "my country".I don't hate Egypt its just land to me,I hate the thought in Egypt that Egypt's the sickest place on earth just because they're Egyptian because before I moved here I didn't see this much patriotism and the same goes for anybody from any nation American Danish anywhere.

Skin? Really? What the hell is this bullshit? You think I wish I were black or white or something? You have a completely wrong image of your head about me but it may be because you don't fucking understand what I mean on this thread and assume the dumbest shit.Saying I want everybody to be miserable as me? How fucking stupid are you? You don't even know me but you say this? Whats next you're going to think I cut myself or dye my hair black too or something? You're full of shit and you keep making statements coming from a boar's asshole to desperately try and vilify me and like I said before its real pathetic.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #104 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Forget that hair band you don't get it,What she did was a straight up middle finger right to my face when they were throwing the hair band to each other I was willing to take it or just leave but stepping on it infront of my face when I'm about to pick it up was just asking for it.If she were a guy you would not be sympathizing with her and me beating up a guy for being a dick to me wouldn't have gotten you to call me a weak piece of shit.You're desperately trying to vilify and tbh its damn right pathetic.

When did I say I don't accept that people love their countries? You can love your country all you want I'll still think your love for your country is stupid thats that.Here's the thing,Its not that I hate Egypt its that I preferred where I used to live before.If you put me in a place like Somalia I'd still think patriotism is stupid this has nothing to do with "my country" because I don't consider anywhere "my country".I don't hate Egypt its just land to me,I hate the thought in Egypt that Egypt's the sickest place on earth just because they're Egyptian because before I moved here I didn't see this much patriotism and the same goes for anybody from any nation American Danish anywhere.

Skin? Really? What the hell is this bullshit? You think I wish I were black or white or something? You have a completely wrong image of your head about me but it may be because you don't fucking understand what I mean on this thread and assume the dumbest shit.Saying I want everybody to be miserable as me? How fucking stupid are you? You don't even know me but you say this? Whats next you're going to think I cut myself or dye my hair black too or something? You're full of shit and you keep making statements coming from a boar's asshole to desperately try and vilify me and like I said before its real pathetic.
Mate, you can justify it all you want, at the end of the day you hurt a girl over a hairband and made her cry and laughed about it. Spin it any way you want, that's just pathetic. The fact that you don't think there's anything wrong with it, suggests there's something wrong in your head.

As far as my comment of "being comfortable in your own skin" that extends far beyond skin colour. Your heritage is part of who you are. Where you are born and where you are raised is part of who you are. It's not stupid to be proud of where you come from. The reason that you begrudge people who are proud of where they come from is because you can't relate to them and feel some kind of resentment. It is these resentment and depression problems that you seem to be exhibiting that make me think you should see a therapist. And quick. The longer you leave them untreated the worse and more miserable you are going to become.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:54 AM   #105 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
AngryPhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 165
AngryPhil
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

no chick is worth hitting...its fucked up and wrong....


actually I take that back, I would love to drop Hilary Clinton's liberal ass
AngryPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #106 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,215
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You still think I envy people from having pride in their countries? You just keep trying to delude yourself with all kinds of shit to try and make yourself feel better.Why should I be proud of a country in the first place whatever my country does is not my achievements,When Egypt won the African cup 3 times in a row every Egyptian celebrated and all I cared about was that the better team won I don't give a fuck which country wins I just like soccer.
I don't think you envy people who are patriots, I think you are unable to know what patriotism is. To envy for example somebody who has a girlfriend you need first to know that it's great to be in a relationship.

Why are you no longer a muslim? You say you are an ex muslim because Islam shits on women.
So let me get this straight. You say it's retarded that some Little Jimmy in Texas has a connection to a basketball player, scientist or musician only because they are also Americans but it's alright for you to turn your back on Islam because you feel that you will always have a connection to the prophet Muhammad, some nutcase who kills someone or your crazy neighbour who beats his wife because he believes that Islam allows him to do that? In your case it is allowed because you have a connection in a negative way but it's retarded for other people to have a connection because it is in a positive way?

If it's retarded for the current generation to be proud to be an American because they haven't accomplished anything great but why was there a need for you to no longer be a muslim because you personally haven't done anything bad?
Why is it retarded for someone being proud to be Canadian just because they have a reputation of being great people but you can say that you are no longer a muslim because they have a reputation of threating women bad.

And just in case if you start with the "don't compare nationalism and patriotism with religion", I did because also in religion you are connected to your "brothers" and that makes you someone who contradicts himself.
You are no longer muslim because you are ashamed of some things that you never did personally but you can not understand why some people are proud of their country because they also never did personally. Makes no sense.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #107 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
So I thought you were a dick for begrudging people for having pride in their countries just because you don't have pride in your own, but then I read this.


You beat up a girl because she took your hairband, then you felt good after seeing her cry? You and Warren Zevon, would make a right pair.
Tou-fucking-che'.

This from the guy who spews vitriol at Muslims for their treatment of women. Proven to be a total fucking hypocrite once again. I don't think he can keep track of all his bullshit.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #108 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,163
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Mate, you can justify it all you want, at the end of the day you hurt a girl over a hairband and made her cry and laughed about it. Spin it any way you want, that's just pathetic. The fact that you don't think there's anything wrong with it, suggests there's something wrong in your head.

As far as my comment of "being comfortable in your own skin" that extends far beyond skin colour. Your heritage is part of who you are. Where you are born and where you are raised is part of who you are. It's not stupid to be proud of where you come from. The reason that you begrudge people who are proud of where they come from is because you can't relate to them and feel some kind of resentment. It is these resentment and depression problems that you seem to be exhibiting that make me think you should see a therapist. And quick. The longer you leave them untreated the worse and more miserable you are going to become.
Oh for the love of....She was a bitch and I shut her up thats that "its not like I fucking beat the crap out of her I just flipped her leg to get the hair band".What if it were a guy who kept being a complete dick on me and stepped on the hair band? Would you still think there's something wrong with me for flipping him from his leg and leaving him cry for being a complete fuckwad? You're a hypocritical git who thinks women should get the same treatment as a child even if they are older than you,I didn't even mean to make her cry but I won't hide that I didn't care for her even when she cried.She was the same age as me and if she has the guts to annoy me like that she should have thought twice before really ticking me off.

My heritage? What makes it mine in the first place? Why is it mine? Its not,People who wish to follow that heritage can do so but don't expect me to be somebody I am not.Also sweetheart,I was born and raised in Kuwait where I befriended NO Egyptian and only knew certain people from certain countries I literally just moved to my "mother country".I can't relate patriotic people? My entire family are very patriotic and I love all of them and get along with them just fine and some of my friends here are too and I get along with them fine,I may think their love for their country is beyond stupid but that won't get in the way of anything.I don't have hatred towards anybody for any sort of belief they have,I may find what they believe to be fucking retarded but I could never push myself to actually "hate" somebody.

Again,You just desperately keep trying to vilify me to simply try to make yourself feel better about me calling your stupid patriotic views well...Stupid.Keep trying "mate".
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #109 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,163
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Tou-fucking-che'.

This from the guy who spews vitriol at Muslims for their treatment of women. Proven to be a total fucking hypocrite once again. I don't think he can keep track of all his bullshit.
Yeah,Because I just beat the living shit out of her.Thats it ey?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I don't think you envy people who are patriots, I think you are unable to know what patriotism is. To envy for example somebody who has a girlfriend you need first to know that it's great to be in a relationship.

Why are you no longer a muslim? You say you are an ex muslim because Islam shits on women.
So let me get this straight. You say it's retarded that some Little Jimmy in Texas has a connection to a basketball player, scientist or musician only because they are also Americans but it's alright for you to turn your back on Islam because you feel that you will always have a connection to the prophet Muhammad, some nutcase who kills someone or your crazy neighbour who beats his wife because he believes that Islam allows him to do that? In your case it is allowed because you have a connection in a negative way but it's retarded for other people to have a connection because it is in a positive way?

If it's retarded for the current generation to be proud to be an American because they haven't accomplished anything great but why was there a need for you to no longer be a muslim because you personally haven't done anything bad?
Why is it retarded for someone being proud to be Canadian just because they have a reputation of being great people but you can say that you are no longer a muslim because they have a reputation of threating women bad.

And just in case if you start with the "don't compare nationalism and patriotism with religion", I did because also in religion you are connected to your "brothers" and that makes you someone who contradicts himself.
You are no longer muslim because you are ashamed of some things that you never did personally but you can not understand why some people are proud of their country because they also never did personally. Makes no sense.
I get that you're trying to tell me I've never felt the joy of being a patriot,Even as a kid I've always thought it was stupid.

I didn't say I was an ex muslim because islam shits on women,Islam shitting on women is one of the reasons I hate islam.The main reason I left islam was because I simply know its a cult like any cult in an island where they worship a volcano or something.I don't have a connection to mohammed or any of this negative crap,I just know about islam because in my last years as a muslim I kept trying to prove to myself islam was real by making a shitload of research in islam.

No no no man,When I attack islam I just attack islam not muslims.About most of everybody I love in my life are muslim,Some know I'm an atheist others don't but regardless I love them.Islam is what I hate,Not muslims.

Ok ok,Here's the thing I am not ashamed.Leaving islam does not mean I am ashamed I ever was a muslim,I was brainwashed like the millions of children today who enter islam thanks to their parents.Why the hell should I be ashamed? I didn't do anything wrong.

I don't understand why people are proud of their country because being coming out of a vagina of a women who comes from a per say known "proud country" does not make you special.What makes a person special is what they do in life and what they as people are like.My problem with patriotism is that it sometimes goes to a level where people just get damn right stupid about it,Saying we're better than this or that.Egyptians believe they're the kindest people on earth,Thats just fucking bullshit because there are bad and good people everywhere and no country has a "reputation".

When you're proud of your country you're proud of the hard work of others.You should stick to being proud of what you do in your life or what you make others do.That would be great.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #110 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles Whap Me Jungles
Default Re: Nationalism and Patriotism are fucking retarded.

Okay, I'm now convinced that you're totally irredeemable, you stupid brainless cunt. Take that giraffe out of your fucking nose and get off this forum.

I now will give what is only my third red rep in my time here.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios