What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit? - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 AM   #121 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a push
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

Absolutley. I'm 100% with ya.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-22-2012, 08:12 PM   #122 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
I'm probably going to get the "who the fuck are you" treatment and I'm sorry if this is a subject that has already been touched on but I need to get this off my chest.

Ever since I registered and came on to this forum I have seen a number of posts referring to 11'er's and 12'ers those being who registered in 2011 and 2012. Some of these mentions were just general which is fine but I've also seen some posts by some users who are using this term to completely denounce someone or even worse make blank statements about users in the forum. This brings about the question of what the fuck is this 11'er and 12'er shit that some people seem to live and die by?

Like seriously, its gotten to the point where some people have the hilarious arrogance to say stuff like most or all 11'er and 12'ers are stupid idiots who should have never registered on the forum to begin with. Is this how you want to welcome new members to the forum who want to be here and contribute to the forum? Who want to add to and hopefully better the community that this forum has? This reminds me of a response I made to a user who used the IWC as a blanket term, its a sort of us and them mentality that seems to come across in some posts and from some users that doesn't even exist. It's funny to me that people use this as a legitimate argument to try and prove that they are right in an argument. I've seen a number of examples where people have denounced someone's argument regardless of whether they were any good or not because the person registered in 2011 or 2012. Yet you don't see anyone say "Oh that stupid 05'er making another fucking idiotic argument". Do you not get how fucking stupid it is?

Yes, there have been a number of users who registered this year or last year who are stupid and make stupid arguments, but there are also users who registered before then who also do the same, so what is the fucking difference? Its like if someone who registered recently is an argument with someone, they get the "oh its the new guy/gal" attitude and get put under the 11'er/12'er category. But if its anyone registered before then, they get the pass of having to be denounced as an individual. I really don't get it. Stupid people are stupid people and smart people are smart people so why does it matter that someone registered and discovered the forum later? I realise that not everyone does this but those who do seem to have a superiority complex which is pretty pathetic. I don't give a flying fuck if you were the 75th member to register or whatever stupid fucking achievement you have fixed in your head, that doesn't automatically make you better than me.

I even saw recently an argument occur in this rants section where someone actually used the argument that because someone had registered only a few days before 2011 that means they are in the same category as the 11'ers and that doesn't make them any better. Fair point in one way, but why the fuck does that even matter? Do you really have to resort to putting people into numbers to try and back up your argument? Can't you actually...you know, make an argument to the person that is relevant? It just comes across as really pathetic and weak to me. I didn't mention any names because I have no personal problem with the people involved so there is no need to call people out, I just think the whole concept is complete bullshit.

I know some people will probably come into this thread, look at my register date and be like "HA LOL HE'S MAD BECAUSE HE'S A 12'ER". I actually haven't been denounced in an argument as a 12'er to try and invalidate my points and have only been in a couple of arguments since registering here. One I remember being with SheamusO'Shaunessy which didn't last very long. So no, this is nothing personal. Its just something I've seen which I think is really stupid.

I'm done.
It's because we get stupid awful posters like NoyK, ice_edge, BadBlood, etc. who come here and pollute the place with stupidity.

In the time that I have been here, yeah, there are a group of stupid posters every single year, but not one year previous to 11/12 has been as bad. It's natural to have SOME morons joining each year in a forum, but we never got as many fucking awful members as the last two years. It's as if each year brings more and more fucking idiots.

The biggest trend with the newer members is how goddamn hard they try to fit in and they just end up being annoying, whining little bitches.

Some of the newer members are great, like Bully, Anark, Ziggler Mark, GlassBreaks, just to name a few. If more of the 11/12ers could be like them, you people wouldn't be so hated.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.


Last edited by Catalanotto : 09-22-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #123 (permalink)
...
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: England.
Posts: 3,045
Tenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREWTenacious.C is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's because we get stupid awful posters like NoyK, ice_edge, BadBlood, etc. who come here and pollute the place with stupidity.

In the time that I have been here, yeah, there are a group of stupid posters every single year, but not one year previous to 11/12 has been as bad. It's natural to have SOME morons joining each year in a forum, but we never got as many fucking awful members as the last two years. It's as if each year brings more and more fucking idiots.

The biggest trend with the newer members is how goddamn hard they try to fit in and they just end up being annoying, whining little bitches.

Some of the newer members are great, like Bully, Anark, Ziggler Mark, GlassBreaks, just to name a few. If more of the 11/12ers could be like them, you people wouldn't be so hated.
__________________
Tenacious.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #124 (permalink)
R'hllor, The Lord of Light
 
Melisandre of Asshai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 5,047
Melisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth reading
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's because we get stupid awful posters like NoyK, ice_edge, BadBlood, etc. who come here and pollute the place with stupidity.

In the time that I have been here, yeah, there are a group of stupid posters every single year, but not one year previous to 11/12 has been as bad. It's natural to have SOME morons joining each year in a forum, but we never got as many fucking awful members as the last two years. It's as if each year brings more and more fucking idiots.

The biggest trend with the newer members is how goddamn hard they try to fit in and they just end up being annoying, whining little bitches.

Some of the newer members are great, like Bully, Anark, Ziggler Mark, GlassBreaks, just to name a few. If more of the 11/12ers could be like them, you people wouldn't be so hated.
If 2011/2012 members have been that bad compared to other years where new members have joined (you have been here much longer than me after all) then I can understand where the hate comes from and the whole denouncing 11'er and 12'ers if an awful member happens to have joined then.

Doesn't mean I agree that members should be judged based on what year they registered however.
__________________


Lord of Light, Come to us in our darkness.
Melisandre of Asshai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #125 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
If 2011/2012 members have been that bad compared to other years where new members have joined (you have been here much longer than me after all) then I can understand where the hate comes from and the whole denouncing 11'er and 12'ers if an awful member happens to have joined then.

Doesn't mean I agree that members should be judged based on what year they registered however.
I get what you are saying, just understand that, because the majority are fuckwits, everyone is going to get lumped under the term. That doesn't mean that every single one of you is awful, it's just how things go, so don't take it personally when someone says 'stupid 11ers/12ers'. If no one has ever insulted you multiple times and said it to you personally, chances are, you are one of the few who isn't a fuckbag.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #126 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack Zankman Jack
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

This brings back memories.
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #127 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,815
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: What is with this 11'er and 12'er shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
It's because we get stupid awful posters like NoyK, ice_edge, BadBlood, etc. who come here and pollute the place with stupidity.

In the time that I have been here, yeah, there are a group of stupid posters every single year, but not one year previous to 11/12 has been as bad. It's natural to have SOME morons joining each year in a forum, but we never got as many fucking awful members as the last two years. It's as if each year brings more and more fucking idiots.

The biggest trend with the newer members is how goddamn hard they try to fit in and they just end up being annoying, whining little bitches.

Some of the newer members are great, like Bully, Anark, Ziggler Mark, GlassBreaks, just to name a few. If more of the 11/12ers could be like them, you people wouldn't be so hated.
One day you'll recognize me.

__________________
MAN DREAMS, GOD DECIDES

ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios