Just wanted to clear something up - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

There's a meme in there somewhere...

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
The funny thing about the brony argument is that you ended up agreeing with me.




You contradicted yourself a bunch of times in the argument so you didn't win anything.

My whole argument was about how I thought it was weird that a grown man was so obsessed with a show for little girls' to the point where he posted pictures from the show constantly (not just in his avatar and sig). My other annoyance was the borderline spamming with the pictures. You admitted yourself that you didn't like the spamming and you even agreed that you didn't like the show because it was stupid and boring.



Originally someone tried to make a comparison between Lord of the Rings and My Little Pony (talk about a stretch) when I talked about the themes of friendship and magic being cheesy in MLP.



No one out there would reduce the deep story of LOTR to the themes of friendship and magic.

My whole point was that if the bronies wouldn't constantly impose the show on other people and spam the internet with their corny pictures then there wouldn't be such a backlash.

Cool fail post.


I didn't contradict myself at all. You made a huge fucking deal out of someone who posted MLP pictures and then started to spout stupid shit about how guys who watch shows like that are gay, etc.

I never agreed with that at all, you stupid fuck. I said that I don't like the show but I just scroll by the pictures. I also talked about how a girl can like a 'guy show' and get no flack for it but people assume a guy who likes 'girly shows' is gay or a pedo or whatever else you want to pull out of your ass.

99% of your argument was OMG ANY GUY WHO LIKES MLP IS GAY!1!!1!1!


You got fucking annihilated, everyone saw it. Deal with it and move on, you fucking bitch.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #63 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 6,146
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Fishing is worse, at least with dog fighting you can take the dog that wins to the vet to get fixed up, putting a hole in a fish and throwing it back in the water without the proper care for it is pathetic.

Owned!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic79465_1.gif
Silent KEEL is offline  
post #64 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I didn't contradict myself at all. You made a huge fucking deal out of someone who posted MLP pictures and then started to spout stupid shit about how guys who watch shows like that are gay, etc.
I never once claimed that guys who like MLP are gay. I know better than that. In fact, find the quote where I said it. It's not out there.

Here are the closest quotes to the topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I wouldn't say he's gay but maybe non-masculine would be a better term.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Liking ponies doesn't make one gay but it's suspect and makes one less than a man. Plus it's a show geared towards little girls which is just creepy.
Quote:
99% of your argument was OMG ANY GUY WHO LIKES MLP IS GAY!1!!1!1!
I never mentioned sexuality at all during the conversation.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860; 09-19-2012 at 08:14 PM.
kobra860 is offline  
post #65 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:14 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Kobra this song sums up your obsession with Cat:






Gambit is offline  
post #66 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,910
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Froot isn't even a fully grown man either, he's still in school.

People can watch what they want. It's not your life.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #67 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
People can watch what they want. It's not your life.
And I said in the past that outside the internet I don't care about the issue.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #68 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,910
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
And I said in the past that outside the internet I don't care about the issue.
Then stop talking about it so much.

If you'd ignore it then it wouldn't get posted so much, instead of complain and people do it to get a rise.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #69 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

I haven't brought it up in weeks. I even stopped getting on Froot about it because it was getting repetitive.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860; 09-19-2012 at 08:23 PM.
kobra860 is offline  
post #70 of 70 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,581
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Shed tears? Please. It's the internet. Anyone with sense isn't going to go into a hostile environment.

Besides what is a "real man" anyway?

Walls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome