Just wanted to clear something up - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-19-2012, 01:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
Going through Search to find every offending post > Bloviating about a shit poster
And if I really wasn't worth the trouble you wouldn't have created a thread whining about me to begin with. There are plenty of people in this section that I can't stand and I have yet to make a thread about them. Apparently you cared enough to make a thread (2 star thread I should add).

Quote:
It would have taken way more time & effort to actually track down posts, catalog 'em, AND then have to explain why, so you using that as some sort of excuse or shield as to the validity of you being a terrible poster is just ridiculous.
Yeah it's much easier to lie and sensationalize my words.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-19-2012, 03:53 AM   #32 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bring Me A Higher Love
Posts: 17,995
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
That was a reference to the argument in the past that you were still butthurt over.
i'm sorry but how does a broad mentioning of all of your past ridiculous statements equate to being about one specific event? How am i to blame that you're inferring that i'm referring to one event when i'm not, merely stating that you've been a retard on multiple occasions in the past and you're doing it again now.

Once again, how on earth am i butthurt about an argument in which you got made to look like a complete moron again and again (and again and again and again)? If anything, you're the one butthurt about it all and thats why you cannot let go of a meaningless ban. You simply have no other way of trying to get a rise, and now that you can't think of any intelligent reply you go for the childish "oh you're just butthurt" approach.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:09 AM   #33 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,645
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
The key part was:



That was a reference to the argument in the past that you were still butthurt over.



I'm not worth it but you create a whole thread complaining about me but you're too lazy to use quotes because some of your points were completely false. Makes sense.

Everyone claims that I'm mad about past arguments even though I've never brought up those arguments by myself.



Fixed.
it does contribute. it contributes to the fact that you're a fucking moron. which you are. and forever shall remain.
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:13 AM   #34 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bring Me A Higher Love
Posts: 17,995
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
it does contribute. it contributes to the fact that you're a fucking moron. which you are. and forever shall remain.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:20 AM   #35 (permalink)
courtesy is a fallacy
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,249
Josh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red reppedJosh needs to be red repped
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

kobra860

more like

cockbra860
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #36 (permalink)
I'll never be lonesome again.
 
L-DOPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,929
L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501L-DOPA 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Did you really have to make a thread about this when you could have just replied with it in the thread concerned?
__________________


I'm a Laura Stevenson guy
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:39 AM   #37 (permalink)
Stk.. Narkb
 
haribo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Dallas, BO
Posts: 6,941
haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500haribo 20001 - 20500
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Besides what is a "real man" anyway?
William Regal.
haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #38 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,424
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Says the guy who keeps bringing up the same argument from almost 2 months ago. Just because you can't accept a different opinion don't dwell on it. "Move on."


Says the guy who has a grudge against a guy with ponies in his avatar/sig, stalks people who owned him in a 2 month old argument, and can't stop mentioning Rush's weeks old ban.


:casey


Before you say LOLOL BUT I HAVEN'T MENTIONED THAT ARGUMENT SINCE, you don't have to. The fact that people can look back at the posts and notice how you have followed me around to insult me since then speaks volumes.

Get over it, you sissy bitch.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.


Last edited by Catalanotto : 09-19-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #39 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

kobra860 is nothing more than a butthurt twat who is still bitchy about losing an argument regarding bronies, obsesses over other's temp bans, and is more irrelevant to the forum than a badblood video.

Fucking tosser.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:38 AM   #40 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,424
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

He will just come back with NO, I DON'T FOLLOW YOU AROUND BECAUSE OF THAT ARGUMENT, I JUST THINK YOUR POSTS ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cool story, bro, because you didn't follow me around and point out how 'ridiculous' they were before you got a foot up your ass over ponies.


__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios