Just wanted to clear something up - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,648
Genesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Yeah the real idiots get banned from forums.
^^^ THIS.

Why do you care more about his temp ban than he does? How, no, Why is this your sole comeback to everything?

"Hey Kobra why you crying?" Least I didn't get banned.

"Sure is a nice day today." Nice day to get banned, lulz!


If you're afraid of hostility, why are you in Rants? Is it because you're perfectly fine dishing it but you're unable to take it?

Ah shit & before I forget, I amended my initial post to reflect your objection. So don't sue me for defamation of character or anything.

Didn't mean to break kayfabe.
__________________


=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #22 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,262
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

i'm not dwelling on anything, it was mentioned by genesis in his lovely rant on you thus being relevant to this particular conversation. My ban on the forum, is an entirely and completely unrelated matter that you cannot seem to get over. Now if this was a rant and the conversation was about bans and rule breaking then it would be relevant.
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
Why do you care more about his temp ban than he does? How, no, Why is this your sole comeback to everything?
Just like I could ask him why he cares more about an argument from 2 months ago that I haven't brought up again since then?


Quote:
Ah shit & before I forget, I amended my initial post to reflect your objection.
And you still didn't use any quotes to back up your claim to begin with. It's pathetic that you can't even admit that you lied about my comments about dogfighting and fishing. That says a lot about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
i'm not dwelling on anything, it was mentioned by genesis in his lovely rant on you thus being relevant to this particular conversation. My ban on the forum, is an entirely and completely unrelated matter that you cannot seem to get over. Now if this was a rant and the conversation was about bans and rule breaking then it would be relevant.
The first post in this thread didn't mention it. And any other time I responded to you in this section, you made a reference to the discussion from 2 months ago even when it had nothing to do with the discussion.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 09-19-2012 at 01:16 AM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,262
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

yes, you didn;t mention it. Thats kind of the point, out of the entire rant against you to which this rant is a reply, you left it out. The omission of it is amusing as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
^^^ THIS.

Why do you care more about his temp ban than he does? How, no, Why is this your sole comeback to everything?
Because he's a moron and cannot think of any intelligent arguments. Its not as if i whined about the banning afterwards, pretty sure i have said nothing about it. I know what i said wasn't allowed (i called a moron, a moron. How shocking), but he's still quite upset that he's been made to look like a fool so much on here.
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

The omission is done because I have nothing more to say about it. I had a different opinion, I explained it, and you had a problem with it. Of course at this point people have completely lost sight of what my original argument was but I don't care about the discussion anymore. I wouldn't bring up one of your multiple bans if you didn't bring up the argument from 2 months ago anytime I respond to you in other threads.

It's funny how you say people don't have intelligent arguments when you mostly respond by calling people morons and retards for having a different opinion.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:27 AM   #26 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 20,057
Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

you're still a fucking moron
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #27 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,262
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Yes but contrary to popular belief opinions can be wrong. Claiming that stealing a bag of skittles makes you criminally insane is on par with someone saying the sky is green. You just think, no it fucking isn't.

You bring up the ban randomly, the skittles thing gets brought up when the topic is about you being a complete moron. see the difference? One is relevant to a conversation, like it is now, the other isn't. Now, you bring up the ban far more often, in fact you did it yesterday without any prompting from myself.

Seeing as you're quite into quotes proving it, here you go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
It's more about the fact that she made light of a disturbing situation and didn't get a real punishment for it. If a man was making a joke about a woman's genitals being mutilated, his punishment would have been far more severe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
No, men just actually mutilate genitals as a religious practice.

Gandhi gets bitchy mentioning that Muslims denigrate women, and says

Quote:
So you assume all Arab husbands treat their wives as household pets? You've got to be shitting me
yet both of your responses to no one finds genital mutilation funny is a clip of one mildly retarded woman on a talk show. You keep finding new ways to look like a fucking retard kobra. Go on lad, have another go, maybe one day you'll say something that doesn't make me think your dad should've settled for a wristy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I said nothing about Islam or the Middle East. I was only commenting on when you said that no one laughs at men who get their genitals mutilated. And just to let you know, a "retard" would probably do something like get banned for acting like a immature fool. Know anyone like that?
I called you a fucking retard and said in a roundabout way that you shouldn't have been born. Your response? I know, lets bring up a ban. Again. It has nothing to do with anything, like every other time you mention it. Let it go son.
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #28 (permalink)
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,648
Genesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post

And you still didn't use any quotes to back up your claim to begin with. It's pathetic that you can't even admit that you lied about my comments about dogfighting and fishing. That says a lot about you.
Does it say I'm insane?

No but seriously, I didn't quote ANY of your comments, so your logic has some similarities with Swiss cheese. I could have gone through the trouble of dredging up your quotes on all these subjects, only 1 of which you dispute (weakly), & what would you complain about then? Let me guess...



"Why you bringing up old shit?"

See, this is why I said I wasn't going to go to those lengths. It's not worth it. You aren't worth it, it just takes more effort than I'm willing to invest in you & I'm content with that.

You see, just about anyone that's had any prolonged contact with you, already knows exactly what I'm talking about. I don't have to convince anyone else, you'll get to them eventually. You're the equivalent of a ripe bit of flatulence across the forum.
__________________


=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

The key part was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
You keep finding new ways to look like a fucking retard kobra. Go on lad, have another go
That was a reference to the argument in the past that you were still butthurt over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
Does it say I'm insane?

No but seriously, I didn't quote ANY of your comments, so your logic has some similarities with Swiss cheese. I could have gone through the trouble of dredging up your quotes on all these subjects, only 1 of which you dispute (weakly), & what would you complain about then? Let me guess...



"Why you bringing up old shit?"

See, this is why I said I wasn't going to go to those lengths. It's not worth it. You aren't worth it, it just takes more effort than I'm willing to invest in you & I'm content with that.
I'm not worth it but you create a whole thread complaining about me but you're too lazy to use quotes because some of your points were completely false. Makes sense.

Everyone claims that I'm mad about past arguments even though I've never brought up those arguments by myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
Another crappy post that contributes nothing
Fixed.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 09-19-2012 at 01:47 AM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:48 AM   #30 (permalink)
===Valar Morghulis===
 
Genesis 1.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Attending the Funeral of the Lion of Lannister
Posts: 4,648
Genesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselvesGenesis 1.0 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Just wanted to clear something up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
The key part was:



That was a reference to the argument in the past that you were still butthurt over.



I'm not worth it but you create a whole thread complaining about me but you're too lazy to use quotes because some of your points were completely false. Makes sense.

Everyone claims that I'm mad about past arguments even though I've never brought up those arguments by myself.
Dunno how versed you are with Rants or the way a keyboard works but:

Going through Search to find every offending post > Bloviating about a shit poster

It would have taken way more time & effort to actually track down posts, catalog 'em, AND then have to explain why, so you using that as some sort of excuse or shield as to the validity of you being a terrible poster is just ridiculous.

I just sat down, unloaded all the nonsense you've done that irritates me & it just flowed. Took less than 4 minutes. Closed it out & laughed as the replies & PMs came in. I didn't need to do one iota more than I did. Hell, you even went out of your way to make a thread showcasing your continued idiocy.

YOU did the work for me, chief.
__________________


=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==


Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios