This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me? - Page 42 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #411 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

First you talk about how you've sucked your own dick, now you're talking about fucking guys in the ass.


Fucking coming out the closet, time for you to come out the entire fucking house!!!
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-20-2012, 03:12 AM   #412 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
1) She simply just gave me a compliment on how my dick is big.

2) His sister comes to my house after school to fuck.

3) Fuck you. I'm not in school.

4) She is a senior in high school, she happens to be 18 okay?

5) Fuck no! I can't believe you would even ask me that.




You always have to project your insecurities on me don't you? I never said that fact was okay you uptight motherfucker. I said you were uptight because for some odd reason you couldn't look past that pedophile fact. 98% of the facts were good. Plus, Trouble Trouble was the one that posted that shit, not me. The fact that you couldn't let it go says alot about you.

The bold stuff is just ridiculous. Ridiculous attempts on trying to slip away from something we already know you are okay with. I don't even need to explain myself



Just face it brah, people in this forum have exposed you to numerous things:

- You think it's okay to suck your own dick at 9 years of age
- You claim to be a 'hard gangsta' but you left your group like a bitch for having too much beef
- You're okay with pedophilia, and it was proven more than once by me and Chapo, and now you do the cowardly thing and blame it on someone else
- You keep saying you're a 'though mofo' and likable in real life, yet you supposedly have to carry a shank all the time


and now instead of backing it up with facts, you go all 'Cat-style' and just throw in lame-old insults.

Just face it. You got destroyed, and have nothing to come back with. Now you're just a laughing stock on how pathetic you are, and how hard you keep trying to errase all the shit we know about you now.

Good riddance.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:14 AM   #413 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,194
The One 101 - 250The One 101 - 250The One 101 - 250
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
First you talk about how you've sucked your own dick, now you're talking about fucking guys in the ass.


Fucking coming out the closet, time for you to come out the entire fucking house!!!
You got your shit twisted. You're the one that fantasizes about going to prison -- talking about doing 5 months lol you wish you were with all them inmates huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
The bold stuff is just ridiculous. Ridiculous attempts on trying to slip away from something we already know you are okay with. I don't even need to explain myself



Just face it brah, people in this forum have exposed you to numerous things:

- You think it's okay to suck your own dick at 9 years of age
- You claim to be a 'hard gangsta' but you left your group like a bitch for having too much beef
- You're okay with pedophilia, and it was proven more than once by me and Chapo, and now you do the cowardly thing and blame it on someone else
- You keep saying you're a 'though mofo' and likable in real life, yet you supposedly have to carry a shank all the time


and now instead of backing it up with facts, you go all 'Cat-style' and just throw in lame-old insults.

Just face it. You got destroyed, and have nothing to come back with. Now you're just a laughing stock on how pathetic you are, and how hard you keep trying to errase all the shit we know about you now.

Good riddance.
Show me how it was proven I was a pedophile, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
__________________

Last edited by The One : 09-20-2012 at 03:21 AM.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:25 AM   #414 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
You got your shit twisted. You're the one that fantasizes about going to prison -- talking about doing 5 months lol you wish you were with all them inmates huh?
I've really done time but thats neither here nor there. So, I expect the gay jokes (especially from a f@ggot, who "joked" about blowing himself) about my incarceration.

But, you're fantasizing about living a "thug life" when all you've proven is that you're a bitch who left his crew because they had beef, a dumbass because you still have beef with the same guys you were scared of when you were in a gang, a pedophile who thinks it's okay to fuck school aged children, despite being a grown ass man and a closeted pole smoker who thinks it's cool to suck his own dick, to joke about it because comedians joke about masturbation (retarded comparison) but expects to be taken serious as a "gangsta".

So, let's recap:

A coward ass bitch
A dumb ass
A pedophile
A closeted homosexual/bisexual (it's 1 or the other so just admit it)

Your life is fucked, son. At the rate you're going, I'm willing to bet you will be introduced to the justice system, you'll likely rat on your "homies" and based on the fact that you're a bitch, you're dumb as fuck, you fuck school aged children and you've sucked your own dick before, within 6 hours of reaching population, you'll be washing a big black dude named Bam's draws, showing the entire pod/dorm your self dick sucking ability and getting actual butt hurt from the skinheads who bought you from your cellmate, Bam, for a weeks worth of breakfast trays and 6 packs of Ramen noodles.

AND IN THAT ORDER!!!
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:48 AM   #415 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,194
The One 101 - 250The One 101 - 250The One 101 - 250
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
I've really done time but thats neither here nor there. So, I expect the gay jokes (especially from a f@ggot, who "joked" about blowing himself) about my incarceration.

But, you're fantasizing about living a "thug life" when all you've proven is that you're a bitch who left his crew because they had beef, a dumbass because you still have beef with the same guys you were scared of when you were in a gang, a pedophile who thinks it's okay to fuck school aged children, despite being a grown ass man and a closeted pole smoker who thinks it's cool to suck his own dick, to joke about it because comedians joke about masturbation (retarded comparison) but expects to be taken serious as a "gangsta".

So, let's recap:

A coward ass bitch
A dumb ass
A pedophile
A closeted homosexual/bisexual (it's 1 or the other so just admit it)

Your life is fucked, son. At the rate you're going, I'm willing to bet you will be introduced to the justice system, you'll likely rat on your "homies" and based on the fact that you're a bitch, you're dumb as fuck, you fuck school aged children and you've sucked your own dick before, within 6 hours of reaching population, you'll be washing a big black dude named Bam's draws, showing the entire pod/dorm your self dick sucking ability and getting actual butt hurt from the skinheads who bought you from your cellmate, Bam, for a weeks worth of breakfast trays and 6 packs of Ramen noodles.

AND IN THAT ORDER!!!
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and cries when you receive a red square.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:56 AM   #416 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

This is what his mom told him yesterday, when she caught him sucking his own dick again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and cries because nobody likes you.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #417 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
AngryPhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 165
AngryPhil 0 - 49
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Who really gives a fuck?
AngryPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:57 AM   #418 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

You_Heard just red repped me.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios