This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-16-2012, 01:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: A World Kissed by Fire.
Posts: 2,550
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
How did you own him?
Got Damn! Back in the red so soon Chapo? I could have sworn you were in the green because of your new 'TMYK' gimmick, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,463
Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Got Damn! Back in the red so soon Chapo? I could have sworn you were in the green because of your new 'TMYK' gimmick, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
No, it's because the same f@ggot ass muthafuckin bitches live for nothing but to red rep me.


Gotdamn pussies, thats what they are.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,202
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
How did you own him?
Remember last night? I ripped him to shreds when I told him he's insecure about being a pedophile. Shit, that ..... might be.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,202
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Got Damn! Back in the red so soon Chapo? I could have sworn you were in the green because of your new 'TMYK' gimmick, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Look at this phaggot right here. Go make me a sig bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
The only thing I have to say about You Heard is that I'm surprised he's still in the green. Who is repping him?
What do you expect? I am a overall good poster. My rep says it all.
__________________

Last edited by The One : 09-16-2012 at 01:44 AM.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Remember last night? I ripped him to shreds when I told him he's insecure about being a pedophile. Shit, that ..... might be.
No, I stated you were okay with a 39-year old dad wanting to have intercourse with his 14-year old daughter, when I replied to that post with "That is so wrong", and you claimed I'm 'too uptight' for acting like that over the issue. Then you do the thing all cowards do, try to reverse the guilt to someone else, instead of admitting it.

And by the way, even if I was, which I am not, I despise such acts since my stepfather is a Police Officer and he has arrested quite a few thank god; I'm barely 19. In my country, you are only considered an adult from 21+. So, your argument is invalid. I am not even an adult on paper yet.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★



Last edited by NoyK : 09-16-2012 at 01:47 AM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
OP is a bitch. He's just mad because I owned his ass.



Nope. I'm not like GTI I don't self rep myself. As for you, you're nothing more than a bitch that tries to start rumors. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
I can get you banned in a second, bitch.

You_heard's original Account, check his location

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Yes, and you are not an honorable squid.
Touche, Motherfucker.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,463
Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Random fact

I'm allergic to milk.


Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
$4 VIC
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 2,899
Redwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missedRedwood probably won't be missed
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
What do you expect? I am a overall good poster. My rep says it all.
Get over yourself, son.
__________________
Redwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by "You_heard?'s original account
I've had it with you. You people with fucking huge green reps, fucking abusing your ill-gotten shit to harass new users just because they're new. It's fucking old! You are stupid gays and you continue to fuck up this forum every single DAY.

I'm talking about these. Catalanotto. sXe_Maverick. Scrilla. GOON. Seb. Mr Snrub. Fucking Josewhateveryou'recalled. And everyone who's in Green Rep.

FUCK YOU.

I SNAPPED. I WANTED TO BE LIKED. BUT I WAS IN THE PRETENCE. IT'S NOW OVER.

SO BAN ME BITCHES.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,202
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: This attention-seeking gimmick poster piece of trash needs to go...'You heard' me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
I can get you banned in a second, bitch.

You_heard's original Account, check his location



Touche, Motherfucker.
Ha, thats funny. I am not even him dumbass. Do I look like the SOAT? I don't think so.
Nice try though.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios