Should the admins unban Nitemare? - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Yes 57 56.44%
No 44 43.56%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 09-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #51 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,421
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
Umm, I've never liked you. I may have not come out and called you out on it but I've always seen you as nothing more than a terrible, closed minded poster who only got by on this site because you where female. I especially noticed how terrible you where when I tried to convince you to watch TNA and you just came off as a closed minded bafoon.

I'm glad that you said what you said to me because now I have a reason to tell you how I feel. The truth is that if you weren't posting pictures of your ass every five seconds in the picture section you would have been banned years ago for being such a terrible poster. Fortunately for you, you're on a forum which caters to desperate women like yourselves because you're around a lot of guys who don't have a lot of contact with girls in their lives.

And another thing. It's funny of you to call me butthurt when you're one of the most hostile posters on this site who's quick to attack people who don't agree with you every damn thing you type. Why else would there be so many people who hate you on this on here despite the fact that you're female? That's pretty damn pathetic.
Cool how you say I got where I am for being female and follow it up with everyone hates me despite me being female.


I am not even going to bother with you, it's been proven many times how stupid you are, so there is no use going over that again.

Find another playmate, I have better people to talk to.

kthnx
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-15-2012, 12:33 AM   #52 (permalink)
No One You Know ©
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Random fact

The mouth is full of bacteria. When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.


New gimmick, Chapo?

Don't mind me, I actually like it. Alot
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #53 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Cool how you say I got where I am for being female and follow it up with everyone hates me despite me being female.


I am not even going to bother with you, it's been proven many times how stupid you are, so there is no use going over that again.

Find another playmate, I have better people to talk to.

kthnx


I didn't say everybody hated you dumbass. I said "so many people" which doesn't mean everybody. You have your fair share of people who dislike you on here but it isn't even close to the number of people who kiss your ass.

Last edited by Theproof : 09-15-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:37 AM   #54 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

I've learned some interesting things today and thought I'd share.

Random fact

You can't swallow without your tongue touching the roof of your mouth.


Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #55 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Surrounded by the morons on WF
Posts: 7,974
Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000Theproof 501 - 1000
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
I've learned some interesting things today and thought I'd share.

Random fact

You can't swallow without your tongue touching the roof of your mouth.



Cat can. Trust me on that.
Theproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #56 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
I've learned some interesting things today and thought I'd share.

Random fact

You can't swallow without your tongue touching the roof of your mouth.


Did you learn that whilst in prison?
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
Jonathan Coachman
 
Ghetto Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,450
Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Too much autism in here. There is absolutely no way Nitemare stays banned permanently. He will be back.

BabyBoy will be back.

KeepItFresh will be back.

BkB Hulk will be back.

Headliner will be black.
__________________
Ghetto Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #58 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Did you learn that whilst in prison?
No but I did learn that over 50 percent of American prisoners are locked up on drug charges.


Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:48 AM   #59 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,975
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

BKB is dead, accept it GA.
Hoopy Frood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:50 AM   #60 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 43,859
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Should the admins unban Nitemare?

BabyBoy is definitely not coming back.
__________________
Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios