To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #71 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,090
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
I one time wished ill on my teacher. I was pretty upset at that time, and after getting a good lecture from my mother and a close beating, I learned to love and appreciate what I have while I have it, and not once I lose it.

Also, you can never underestimate how old some of these users are.
Exactly. How would some people react if Waz Perviz commits suicide?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #72 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,607
Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Exactly. How would some people react if Waz Perviz commits suicide?
Sorry but what does suicide have to do with this really? Suicide is when someone chooses to try to take their own life which is something I disagree with unless they have a very good reason. If he did I would feel a little upset a human being died though. Saying that I would feel upset someone died even though he annoys me
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,428
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Exactly. How would some people react if Waz Perviz commits suicide?
Most people probably wouldn't care, for the most part. He was just some guy on the internet that no one knew personally. It would be more 'wow, too bad', and then everyone continues on with their day. He wasn't a celebrity that people grew up with or anything. Just some random retarded human being on the net.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #74 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Exactly. How would some people react if Waz Perviz commits suicide?
It would be a little bit sad but the forum would move on without him.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #75 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,090
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Chris Kanyon posted 2-3 years ago a blog on a site where he complained how WWE threated him bad because he was gay and because of other things. I posted a comment how he was not fired because he was gay, he was fired because he is a whiny bitch and deserved to be fired. Some weeks later he killed himself.
I don't know if he has ever seen my comment but I feel like a piece of shit to this day because of that and I am not a person who is too sensible.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #76 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,607
Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Tbh you are being way too sensitive. Yeah I get feeling upset he is dead but you did not do anything wrong giving your point of view. I called AW a whiny bitch on twitter and if he dropped dead or killed himself I would feel sad but not at all like shit like my comment had anything to do with it.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #77 (permalink)
Will Always be a Snit Head
 
TaylorFitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,011
TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000TaylorFitz 20501 - 21000
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Wishing death on a TV character is fine. Like that bitch Lori needs to die. Saying that the actress needs to die would be overstepping the lines though.
TaylorFitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #78 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,428
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Chris Kanyon posted 2-3 years ago a blog on a site where he complained how WWE threated him bad because he was gay and because of other things. I posted a comment how he was not fired because he was gay, he was fired because he is a whiny bitch and deserved to be fired. Some weeks later he killed himself.
I don't know if he has ever seen my comment but I feel like a piece of shit to this day because of that and I am not a person who is too sensible.
No one expects that to happen, though.

I can sit here and say 'hope Cena chokes on a dick and dies' but I wouldn't literally hope he dies and, if he happened to die after I said that, it wouldn't be my fault it happened, it would just be coincidental timing.

Unless someone is a complete fucktard, no one literally wishes death on someone (well, unless it is on an abusive parent or something like that). It's just an expression not to be taken literally.

Think of it like using the word 'hate'. People use it a lot, but it is a very strong word. People don't realize they don't actually hate what they say they hate, they just sit on the level of dislike.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #79 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,398
CBR 50 - 100
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

What if Cena choked on a dick and died, would you feel bad Cat?
__________________

Credit: Bro
CBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #80 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,428
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: To all the morons who wish death on TV Characters they hate

No, because it wasn't MY doing, it was just a coincidence.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios