Definition of crybaby: NoyK - Page 25 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:05 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Then why make the statement in the first place? Just a tad off the you would such a thing in a public forum...
Why is it a big deal?
The One is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #242 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Why is it a big deal?
Not a big deal in the least, I simply asked a question to an odd comment made on a public forum. If you did not want to talk about it you maybe should have not made the homophobic comment in the first place no? And not saying you are a homophobe just that your comment was...

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #243 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Convicted avatar thief
 
JINGLE BELLAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fearless University
Posts: 7,444
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

You insist on not being a homophobe, but you don't want gay friends, implying an aversion or fear of homosexuals and homosexuality?

That makes a lot of sense.

JINGLE BELLAS is offline  
post #244 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
You insist on not being a homophobe, but you don't want gay friends, implying an aversion or fear of homosexuals and homosexuality?

That makes a lot of sense.
No joke right? Odd to say something like that...

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #245 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:19 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

I should have not said anything. People are too sensitive on here.
The One is offline  
post #246 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
I should have not said anything. People are too sensitive on here.
Too sensitive??? Is that another homophobe remark?!?! lol, just playin dude, but seriously no one is being sensitive just curious as to what you meant by that one comment, what you intended may in fact not have been homophobic, but instead of clarifying you stated not a homophobe, that's akin to making a black comment and then saying well I have black friends.

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #247 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Convicted avatar thief
 
JINGLE BELLAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fearless University
Posts: 7,444
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

You should expect people to call you out when you make ignorant comments and then insist on not being prejudiced. If you are a homophobe, then fine. However, do not act like you are not because your views are such. That is cowardly.

JINGLE BELLAS is offline  
post #248 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:26 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Too sensitive??? Is that another homophobe remark?!?! lol, just playin dude, but seriously no one is being sensitive just curious as to what you meant by that one comment, what you intended may in fact not have been homophobic, but instead of clarifying you stated not a homophobe, that's akin to making a black comment and then saying well I have black friends.
Says the guy that condones Rape! Look at your sig.
The One is offline  
post #249 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:28 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJerichoFan View Post
You should expect people to call you out when you make ignorant comments and then insist on not being prejudiced. If you are a homophobe, then fine. However, do not act like you are not because your views are such. That is cowardly.
Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
The One is offline  
post #250 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Hello everyone.

And You_heard? stop avoiding the question.

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome