Definition of crybaby: NoyK - Page 23 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #221 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:22 AM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Hard to do so when you have every 2nd post for a few pages.
Talking about the thread itself. >_>. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this now.



But why do you hate text fonts so much?

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #222 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Talking about the thread itself. >_>. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this now.



But why do you hate text fonts so much?
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #223 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:28 AM Thread Starter
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Dodged the truth? The pony discussion exposed just how full of crap you are. You're such an easy target because you're hyper sensitive to everything despite your fake nonchalant attitude. Most of the ridiculous stuff that you say deserves to be called out. Just like people love bringing up stuff that I said over a month ago. But you never say anything about that when it happens do you? Your ego is just too big.



The fuck?

Dude, it is no secret. You are upset over a month old argument. You constantly follow me around rants. Don't try to make it look like you get me all uppity, son. I made you look stupid because you blew a gasket over cartoon ponies. Other people also jumped in and made you look stupid. You are angry, you follow me around. Nothing I say is any different than 99% of the people here who aren't Bad Blood or a stupid 11er/'12er. You're just another upset little boy who wants his 15 minutes and can't get it.



Quote:
I just did with the "ph@ggots" discussion. Also I exposed other contradictions in the pony discussion but you were too busy changing the subject. You love changing the subject.
ahaha

I responded to your accusation. You continue to grasp at straws and try to accuse me of hating gays because I say 'phaggot'. There are a ton of people here who say it, and who have also said they are not homophobic. It's a slang word used in a different context. Not sure why that doesn't get through your skull.

I only change the subject when I explain the same thing 400 times and the person I am explaining it to is too stupid to get it. I type proper English. There is nothing confusing about what I say. It is very straight forward.

You dodged my points in the other thread and made the excuse that 'we are talking about humans'. hahaha, way to miss the point. Using a word in a different context doesn't mean you hate something else. Not hard to understand this....unless you're kobra.

Quote:
Then again what can we expect from a classless two-faced coward who hides behind a keyboard and talks trash to men while even admitting that she wouldn't say those same things in real life?
Quite hypocritical of you to be the one saying this, no?

Also, I never said that I wouldn't say these things irl. I said I don't go around 24/7 saying it. I say things when the situation comes up. I have said many times before that I will one day get my teeth knocked out, but that's a chance I take when having the balls to tell someone what I think of them when they are being stupid.

Keep trying. Another month will go by and you will still be mad at the argument.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #224 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

i don't recall saying i hate text fonts (like that makes sense).


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #225 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:35 AM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
i don't recall saying i hate text fonts (like that makes sense).
Well, you find annoying people who use them. I'm hurt, bro.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
We should create our own country. WALTER WHITE as president and THE RYBACK as all of the military.

Just saw this genious idea of a post now, and couldn't help it.












I'm a pro at paint I know, I know

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #226 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Quite hypocritical of you to be the one saying this, no?

Also, I never said that I wouldn't say these things irl. I said I don't go around 24/7 saying it. I say things when the situation comes up. I have said many times before that I will one day get my teeth knocked out, but that's a chance I take when having the balls to tell someone what I think of them when they are being stupid.
It's not hypocritical because it relates to how fake you are and how you claim to be classy and nice in real life. The whole point of the post was about how fake you are.

Edit: I should also add that giving half-assed excuses doesn't save you from your contradictions. Just saying.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860; 09-12-2012 at 01:59 AM.
kobra860 is offline  
post #227 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,404
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

No, i believe i stated i hate the coloured-ness of your font. See i didn't mention anything about someone writing in Arial, Comic Sans or Courier but that coloured fonts like this or this or this can be annoying.




XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #228 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Everybody should start writing in this colour
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #229 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 02:00 AM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

What's wrong with this though? Stuff like this, this, or this can be pretty annoying, but it's not like my font hurts your eyes reading it ?



Or does it..? 3

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #230 of 766 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Oh and yeah, Craig is a drama queen.
Hi Nick .

I do have my moments of drama, yeah, it's me on a forum, I do over exaggerate my feelings on here because yeah, I derive entertainment from it so I shall completely agree with the drama queen name for actions on here.

No got anything else to add because I've not read anything else here, some jobber sent me a message about this post thinking it would set off a powder keg or something, fuck knows.


Craig is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome