Definition of crybaby: NoyK - Page 22 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #211 (permalink)
No One You Know ©
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,658
NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Referring to females. Pretty much every girl/woman me and my friends know, change completely at 'that time'. Not for the better, too. Hell, they even admit it themselves.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★



Last edited by NoyK : 09-11-2012 at 11:39 PM.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #212 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svart View Post
Because absolutely none of your posts scream "I'm an ass hurt little boy that can't accept that I was wrong! waaaahh.. someone get me my bottle and pacifier". At this point, my advice to you would be to shut the the hayle up and get a sense of humour because nobody buys your act. Seriously. Just. Stop.
I wasn't wrong so I have no reason to be "butthurt". Tell that to the people still bringing up debates from over a month ago.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 AM   #213 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I wasn't wrong so I have no reason to be "butthurt". Tell that to the people still bringing up debates from over a month ago.
Right, because you never spoke to me before that, yet you have been responding to me, constantly trying to start shit, ever since.


You aren't fooling anyone. You are still mad about it. Get over it.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #214 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Right, because you never spoke to me before that, yet you have been responding to me, constantly trying to start shit, ever since.


You aren't fooling anyone. You are still mad about it. Get over it.
We've spoken before. All you do is flame people. It's not my fault that most of your posts in this section are crass and ignorant. Why get mad when someone calls you out for it?
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:57 AM   #215 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
We've spoken before. All you do is flame people. It's not my fault that most of your posts in this section are crass and ignorant. Why get mad when someone calls you out for it?
No, flaming is not all I do. If you e-walked out of rants once in a while, you would see that. In fact, not all of my posts in rants are flames, either.

Mad? hahaha, no, son. Just funny how you have followed me around ever since you got your ass bruised and handed to you. I am certain other people here have noticed this trend as well. You always have something to say to me, and 99% of the time, I wasn't even talking to you. You just log in and make a beeline to my posts.

Just get over it already, I shouldn't have to repeat that. Nothing is sadder than a guy who gets mad over some other guy loving cartoon ponies.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #216 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
No, flaming is not all I do. If you e-walked out of rants once in a while, you would see that. In fact, not all of my posts in rants are flames, either.

Mad? hahaha, no, son. Just funny how you have followed me around ever since you got your ass bruised and handed to you. I am certain other people here have noticed this trend as well. You always have something to say to me, and 99% of the time, I wasn't even talking to you. You just log in and make a beeline to my posts.

Just get over it already, I shouldn't have to repeat that. Nothing is sadder than a guy who gets mad over some other guy loving cartoon ponies.
It's an open forum. Anyone can respond to anyone. In fact the whole pony discussion started because you responded to me. The pony discussion just exposed how you always contradict yourself so I didn't really lose anything. By the way, the poll in the Froot thread clearly shows that plenty of other people are sick of his brony gimmick and find it annoying so I'm not the only one.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #217 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,477
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
It's an open forum. Anyone can respond to anyone. In fact the whole pony discussion started because you responded to me. The pony discussion just exposed how you always contradict yourself so I didn't really lose anything. By the way, the poll in the Froot thread clearly shows that plenty of other people are sick of his brony gimmick and find it annoying so I'm not the only one.
No one said you couldn't respond to people.

Way to dodge the truth.


You have constantly responded to me ever since.


Show how I contradicted myself. Oh, right, I didn't. It's not called a contradiction, it's called an own. You made a huge fuss over a guy who likes ponies. Your life is clearly exciting.

Keep up the excuses, everyone sees how much you have talked to me since that day.
__________________

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:18 AM   #218 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
No one said you couldn't respond to people.

Way to dodge the truth.
Dodged the truth? The pony discussion exposed just how full of crap you are. You're such an easy target because you're hyper sensitive to everything despite your fake nonchalant attitude. Most of the ridiculous stuff that you say deserves to be called out. Just like people love bringing up stuff that I said over a month ago. But you never say anything about that when it happens do you? Your ego is just too big.

Quote:
[Show how I contradicted myself. Oh, right, I didn't.
I just did with the "ph@ggots" discussion. Also I exposed other contradictions in the pony discussion but you were too busy changing the subject. You love changing the subject.

Then again what can we expect from a classless two-faced coward who hides behind a keyboard and talks trash to men while even admitting that she wouldn't say those same things in real life?
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #219 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,307
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
haha. colored font isn't my style either, but to each their own i guess. i just don't know why this shit keeps dragging on. what are they even fighting over? i just remember craig saying out of the blue his grandfather died years ago(u know he likes to be dramatic) and next thing ya know noyk keeps apoligizing like he did something wrong. now he keeps going down the same road(on a hollywood set) asking cat for proof, asking for proof, asking for proof... proof of what? who knows, who cares. either take a detour, or forget about it.
cat's arguing b/c she can, NoyK is under the impression that she's going to back down in any argument and thus it drags on until someone gets bored, banned or the thread closes. Oh and yeah, Craig is a drama queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Don't like it, don't look at it. Ez pez.
Hard to do so when you have every 2nd post for a few pages.
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #220 (permalink)
No One You Know ©
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,658
NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Definition of crybaby: NoyK

__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios