People who lie about losing their virginity - Page 18 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #171 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Cat does it get tiring kicking Kobra and Noyk asses all the time? FFS they need to learn when to quit, Rants has been flooeded with these two trying to call you out for everything you say, fucktards it's GD Rants get a grip and some pooper smoother already...Christ it is tiring watching you two post the same shit thread after thread, exhausting actually

HOME
CMWit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #172 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Cat does it get tiring kicking Kobra and Noyk asses all the time? FFS they need to learn when to quit, Rants has been flooeded with these two trying to call you out for everything you say, fucktards it's GD Rants get a grip and some pooper smoother already...Christ it is tiring watching you two post the same shit thread after thread, exhausting actually
Quit kissing her butt. You're not getting any action from it. She's just a contradictory person who can't admit when she's wrong.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #173 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Quit kissing her butt. You're not getting any action from it. She's just a contradictory person who can't admit when she's wrong.
Not really kissing her ass. But let me ask you this, why is that you feel this insistent need to try and catch her in a lie or contradiction? I get it you guys ahd it out what like amonth ago? Why continue said argument in almost every fucking thread? Just curious as it it fuckign tiresome. I have had it out with her as well in the past but I moved on maybe you should think of doing the same?

Edit: Not for nothing but does it make you feel cool or like a big bad boy to constantly go after a woman?

HOME

Last edited by CMWit; 09-12-2012 at 10:50 AM.
CMWit is offline  
post #174 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Not really kissing her ass. But let me ask you this, why is that you feel this insistent need to try and catch her in a lie or contradiction? I get it you guys ahd it out what like amonth ago? Why continue said argument in almost every fucking thread? Just curious as it it fuckign tiresome. I have had it out with her as well in the past but I moved on maybe you should think of doing the same?
Mainly because I find her smart ass know-it-all immature posts annoying.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #175 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Mainly because I find her smart ass know-it-all immature posts annoying.
So instead of ignoring her you'd rather clutter up threads with your "fued"? Sound logic right there...

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #176 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 10:59 AM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Mainly because I find her smart ass know-it-all immature posts annoying.
I find your constant trying to pick fights with her annoying





Gambit is offline  
post #177 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 11:00 AM
red bull red edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

nobody cares what u find annoying.
shutupchico is offline  
post #178 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 11:02 AM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

chico with the burn

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
post #179 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
nobody cares what u find annoying.
Just like no one cared that you kept asking for naked pics of Cat.

Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
post #180 of 216 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 AM
red bull red edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Just like no one cared that you kept asking for naked pics of Cat.
i was talking to rko peep.
shutupchico is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome