People who lie about losing their virginity - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #161 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,170
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Apparently there is if you're asking him.
How is there a problem when I am just asking his sexual orientation?


Your logic is awful. He could have been bi or joking about being a dude. That is why I asked, mostly because I legit thought he was joking about being a dude.

That grudge makes you say stupid things. Glad I am the first person you respond to each time you log in, though. That pony argument is still fresh in your mind, obviously.
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #162 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Why should it matter if he was joking? How would that affect your life?
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #163 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,170
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Why should it matter if he was joking? How would that affect your life?



I don't know what you are trying to get at. I asked a question out of curiosity. If I had a problem with someone being gay, I would have no issue saying so. I don't. I enjoy gay people because they are fun and outgoing, unlike bitter uptights like yourself. I make jokes about Dita Von Teese and people have asked me if I were bi or a lesbian. I am neither, and I am sure they were just wondering like I was today. It doesn't mean you have a problem with someone's sexuality just because you asked for clarification. I'd rather not call a boy a she in posts if they aren't.

Lighten up.
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #164 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post



I don't know what you are trying to get at. I asked a question out of curiosity. If I had a problem with someone being gay, I would have no issue saying so. I don't. I enjoy gay people because they are fun and outgoing, unlike bitter uptights like yourself. I make jokes about Dita Von Teese and people have asked me if I were bi or a lesbian. I am neither, and I am sure they were just wondering like I was today. It doesn't mean you have a problem with someone's sexuality just because you asked for clarification. I'd rather not call a boy a she in posts if they aren't.

Lighten up.
Now you're backpedaling. You call people "ph@ggots" all the time but you claim to be cool with gay people? Who's going to believe that?
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #165 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,170
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Now you're backpedaling. You call people "ph@ggots" all the time but you claim to be cool with gay people? Who's going to believe that?
Seriously?

You are seriously going to go down that route?

It's stupid slang. Saying 'phaggot' doesn't mean I hate gay people.

Horrible slang.


You're young, you should know people use it in a different context.



Grasping at straws because you're still mad at being beaten in a fucking pony argument a few weeks ago.


Try again.
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #166 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Seriously?

You are seriously going to go down that route?

It's stupid slang. Saying 'phaggot' doesn't mean I hate gay people.

Horrible slang.


You're young, you should know people use it in a different context.



Grasping at straws because you're still mad at being beaten in a fucking pony argument a few weeks ago.


Try again.
I didn't get beat in an argument. However someone who claims to be so liberal and open-minded should know better.

Also you love telling people to go have sex with a man as an insult or use other insults relating to being gay. You're just always contradicting yourself.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #167 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,170
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

So if I call you a bitch, I hate female dogs?

If I call you a dick, I hate dicks?

Your logic is fucking ridiculous. Telling someone to stick a dick in their mouth and shut up =/= hating gays.

Keep grasping at straws, angry little boy. You'll get over it one day.
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #168 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
So if I call you a bitch, I hate female dogs?

If I call you a dick, I hate dicks?

Your logic is fucking ridiculous. Telling someone to stick a dick in their mouth and shut up =/= hating gays.
Way to miss the point. We're talking about a group of human beings here. Then again you always like to play dumb when you get trapped in a corner so nothing else needs to be said.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #169 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 18,813
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

another day, another time for kobra to embarrass himself with stupidity.
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #170 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,170
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: People who lie about losing their virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Way to miss the point. We're talking about a group of human beings here. Then again you always like to play dumb when you get trapped in a corner so nothing else needs to be said.



Oh man, just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you make a post like this.


Click the red X at the top right of your screen before you further embarrass yourself.
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios