Impress Me - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #71 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus is an after thoughtCommodus is an after thought
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Because I am better then you in every way. Well maybe not looks and muscle but I am a hell of a lot smarter then some troll. You want to know why I said sorry? Because I FELT SORRY FOR YOU AS YOU ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE BABY WHO CRIED HIS EYES OUT RUINED A THREAD IN THE WWE SECTION BECAUSE I RED REPPED YOU! Also if you were so smart you would have noticed I was being sarcastic. Seriously it was not even a real one and you were too fucking stupid to notice.

The fact you thought that was me apologizing is hilarious. Now run along you no brain troll before I actually start trying to insult you
By all means, sweetheart.
Insult me. I dare you to insult me.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #72 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: A World Kissed by Fire.
Posts: 2,550
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
The day I need to prove myself by acknowledging the existence of a parasite like you is the day that I begin ingesting my own legs.
What makes you so special, darling? What makes you worthy of my attention?

If I remember correctly, I called you out on you infantile bullshit once before. And how did that end? With you apologising. So don't get officious with me, dear child. Because you already whored out your dignity when you said 'I'm sorry' and weaseled out of any further confrontation.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm pretty fucking sure I was ahead of this 'parasite' in the queue of questions. For an intellectual you show a lack of attention. How did you fare so will in school with ADD? You're skills of debate are a massive failure. R.K.O is a 'parasite' yet has shown he can pay some attention, that's why he's in Uni and spitting on your McDonalds fries. You're gonna falter this early in the game, you started this now do it properly.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #73 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus is an after thoughtCommodus is an after thought
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm pretty fucking sure I was ahead of this 'parasite' in the queue of questions. For an intellectual you show a lack of attention. How did you fare so will in school with ADD? You're skills of debate are a massive failure. R.K.O is a 'parasite' yet has shown he can pay some attention, that's why he's in Uni and spitting on your McDonalds fries. You're gonna falter this early in the game, you started this now do it properly.
And once again, a proud forumer uses a legitimate medical condition like ADD for a cheap laugh.
Proud of yourself?
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #74 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: A World Kissed by Fire.
Posts: 2,550
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
And once again, a proud forumer uses a legitimate medical condition like ADD for a cheap laugh.
Proud of yourself?
It's nothing to be ashamed of Comm, I exhibit ADD all the time, but I can pay attention to a simple order of posts. Also you stating Bad Blood as mentally Ill is probably the worst insult yet after he himself claimed he's 'perfectly normal'. You discredit your own intellect with every post, how tragic.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #75 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
You all need to listen to me, and you all need to wrap your tiny, reptillian brains around the concept that I'm laying down. You see, when I joined this forum I was under the impression that it was because we were all wrestling fans. Because we shared a similar interest and wanted to talk peacefully about that interest in a civil and calm manner.

And me? I'm more than willing to do that. I hope you understand that, because I am a good person, I am an honest person, maybe the last honest man on this whole forum. I am the only one here who has the guts to tell you people the truth, to tell all of you the hard truths that you have hidden away from, retreating from reality behind a wall of scatalogical jokes and pornography.

Oh yes, the pornography. You didn't think I noticed, did you? Well, I did. I noticed how you leer over women, I noticed how you degrade them, rate them as if they were an object instead of a living, breathing creature. Do you know how pitiful it looks when you sit behind a wall of anonymity and insult a woman because of the size of her breasts or some imperfection that stops you from masterbating to her image? You are chauvinists, you are a fetid pool of sexist trash and if I had my way, each and every one of you would be violently penetrated in the fashion enjoyed by Socrates, Aristotle and all their heathen ilk.

Shame on you, shame on all of you. And shame on those who picked on a simple man, a kind man, a man with obvious learning difficulties who had absolutely no idea that you were ridiculing him. You think it's funny to pick on the mentally ill? You think it's brave and courageous to start a campaign of hatred against someone who does not have the wits to fight back? I think it's indicative of your vindictive, cowardly nature and serves as a withering condemnation of this entire forum.

Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are to humiliate someone who is far less fortunate and lucid than yourselves? I hope one day you see how disgusting your behaviour has been and on that day, upon reflecting on all the cute little sigs you made bearing his image and all the sniping jibes you made at his expense, I hope you vomit in your mouth and swallow the vomit, even though the taste of the vomit will only be one tenth of the bad taste that you have left in my mouth.

So, you like picking on people? You like easy targets? Well try it on me, try it on someone who is your intellectual superior, try it on a man who is more honest and sexually desirable to women than you will ever be. I am polite, cultured and can speak select phrases in German. I am the result of thousands of years of civilisation, whilst you all merely represent its regression into sexual depravity and the tragic days of the freak show.

I came to this forum hoping to find intelligent life, hoping against hope that I would finally find my equals, instead I am confronted by the same rampant idiocy I find rife in this Godless society you have all created. But I give you one last chance to prove that you are worthwhile human beings, otherwise I will be forced to further heap scorn upon you, your ancestors and any descendants you may infect with your polluted genes.

So in fifty words or less, I demand an explaination as to why the people of this forum deserve to live.
Go.




Quit crying and vent your emotions else where. No one wants or needs you to defend them.I mean it's the internet for fuck's sake. You've taken it upon yourself to defend others. Lose the self-appointed importance and use your whining "abilities" where they might make a difference because no one gives a fuck what you think. When you wake up in the morning do you say, "Ok, today I'm going to be Mr. Super hero on the internet? If your anwser is yes, then I suggest you seek mental help right away. The one who needs a super hero is you, one who deals with psycopaths who think they are superman.

Your opinion means nothing to anyone here so if you know what's best for your future in wf I suggest you shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Superior Quality : 09-06-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #76 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Impress Me

Commodus, which thread are you reffering to? I am curious as to who the user was as there are contradicting posts, was he a mentally ill kid ora married man in his 20's?
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #77 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus is an after thoughtCommodus is an after thought
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
It's nothing to be ashamed of Comm, I exhibit ADD all the time, but I can pay attention to a simple order of posts. Also you stating Bad Blood as mentally Ill is probably the worst insult yet after he himself claimed he's 'perfectly normal'. You discredit your own intellect with every post, how tragic.
My dear child, don't be obtuse. Surely an educated man such as yourself can see past Bad Blood's protestations of good health and see the truth? The continual posts with little to no content? The lack of any desire to defend himself from your continuous insults? I am a doctor and I fully understand the symptons of acute schizophrenia. I have dealt with it often.

He has all the warning signs of a paranoid schizophrenic, delusions, repeated wrongdoing, inability to accept responsibility. I thought that was fairly obvious.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #78 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: A World Kissed by Fire.
Posts: 2,550
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Commodus, which thread are you reffering to? I am curious as to who the user was as there are contradicting posts, was he a mentally ill kid ora married man in his 20's?
Here CMWit.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #79 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus is an after thoughtCommodus is an after thought
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Commodus, which thread are you reffering to? I am curious as to who the user was as there are contradicting posts, was he a mentally ill kid ora married man in his 20's?
He was a mentally ill adolescent who claimed to be a married man in his 20s.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #80 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,623
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
By all means, sweetheart.
Insult me. I dare you to insult me.
Ok where do I begin. You once posted that Kofi Kingston should have a feud with the Undertaker and end the streak. How did you suggest setting up this feud? By having Kofi taking McCool's unborn dead baby and feeding it to the Undertaker and his wife? And you have the balls to call us stupid.


Or how about the fact that when I red repped you instead of being a man and red repping me back or posting it in here you spent a thread that was related to Barrett crying about me red repping you. So this proves that you are also a little child who cannot take when someone disagrees with him.

I think that deep down you are just someone who wants to be liked. I mean look at the title of this shit rant! Impress me? You are just looking for attention. You just want people to notice you and you are not genuine. You talk about us making fun of bad blood but I think you are only using that because you think it will be an easy thing to use to troll people. I think that actually proves you are horrible human being. AT least people like Evo and Striker feel that the insults were out of order whereas you are just trying to use it for attention.

Also you talk about degrading women and how we rate women yet you watch a tv show where they have done in numerous times in the past which also proves you are a hypocritical loser on top of this.

You say we don't deserve to live because of what we posted on an internet forum? So also go around saying people should die yet claim the moral high ground? Wow you really are better then us. Oh and because you are too stupid to work out what sarcasm is that was me being sarcastic.

You wanted to know in less then 50 words why we deserve to live well I can it in 5 words you Damien Sandow wannabe:

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT YOU
__________________





Last edited by Gambit : 09-06-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios