Impress Me - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #51 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus Commodus
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Seriously. Stop.
You're the worst kind of troll.
The DULL one.
Not even funny, not even annoying.
Just plain DULL.
Actually, I am not a troll and your continuous affirmations that I am only prove my point.
You are afraid of me. And I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just telling the truth. And if you find the truth about your behaviour dull, I suggest you start improving your behaviour.
Maybe then you won't be mired in perpetual malaise and will actually take a stand when you see people being bullied and victimised.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #52 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy
Default Re: Impress Me

I have a proposition for you guys.
Something we have never done.
Let's stop posting here.
The troll will eat his heart out.

Last edited by SheamusO'Shaunessy : 09-06-2012 at 04:54 PM.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #53 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus Commodus
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
I have a proposition for you guys.
Something we have never done.
Let's stop posting here.
The troll will eat his heart out.
Your fear is showing, my friend. Time and time again you have tried to invalidate my opinion. And why? Because you know I'm right. Is your ego so fragile that you can't accept the truth when it's staring you in the face?
I forgive you, I forgive your constant insults, I forgive your intellectual mediocrity, I forgive it all because I am in the right, I am the better man.

And you are merely a fightened little boy, hiding behind his mothers skirt. When you want to come out and discuss this issue with me like an adult, I'll be happy to humour you. But by all means, stop commenting with your trite insults. I'm above both them and you.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #54 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman Patrick Bateman
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
@ Thread title



:3
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #55 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,236
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Impress Me

Amusing to see such anger from our little keyboard warrior here. As far as your rant goes, Es tut mir leid, aber es gefällt mir nicht. Das ist aber schade? Ja?
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #56 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus Commodus
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
It's funny how the OP only shooses to address the trollesque postss but ignores the ones where there is an intelligent response...
What intelligent responses? People have posted pictures of ponies, they've wished death on me, they've bleated on and on about a wine-sodden comedian, but there has been no consistent rebuttal of my statements, no 'intelligent responses'. None, not a one.

Oh, unless you count using the word 'troll' to describe someone with a divergent opinion. Because that never gets old, does it? And, of course, it instantly ends any argument whatsoever, right?

God, the lack of maturity from you people is staggering. In the real word, saying '/thread' isn't sufficient to end a debate. Saying 'he's a troll' doesn't erase the truth. You all seem to be living in a fantasy world and until you confront me like men, acknowledge that I am serious and act accordingly, I won't let this drop.

So let's hear your intelligent responses, if you have them. Let's hear your myriad of excuses and shallow justifications! Let's hear some more death threats! Let's hear some more penis jokes! Let's see some more offensive sigs! Yay for misogyny! Yay for bigotry! Yay for bullying!

Yeah, I am the fucking bad guy, aren't I? I am in the wrong. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #57 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
The kid you're talking about is a fully grown 28 year old man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
You may not want to group every member of the forum in your assumptions, I for one have no idea to what you are reffering, was there a particular thread in which this happened? Also not all of us rate women, make fun of disabled kids, so for you to state you are better than everyone really makes you no better than anyone else? Your broad sweeping generalization of every forum member would I am sure encompass those who you are trying to defend so you just joined that same group you rail against. Your message was solid, your aproach not so much, but hey thanks for grouping everyone together, taht always works out well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Listen op of you hate people degrading women so much why do you watch Wwe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Moral high ground does not allow for judgement to be made on those you look down upon as it lacks morality to do so
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You want demonstrate how much better and wiser you are? The best way for you to demonstrate it is to leave this forum and post in a forum with people like you where everybody is nice and where you can be banned by just saying the word "damn". This forum is not the only place.
During my journey to find the perfect forum I found myself indeed in these forums where I got the feeling that only idiots are registered there.
And you know how I proved that I am better than those people? By not visiting these forums anymore.
With your bitching you just prove that you are a very bitter person who hates this place but stays on this forum because he has no where else to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
What intelligent responses? People have posted pictures of ponies, they've wished death on me, they've bleated on and on about a wine-sodden comedian, but there has been no consistent rebuttal of my statements, no 'intelligent responses'. None, not a one.

Oh, unless you count using the word 'troll' to describe someone with a divergent opinion. Because that never gets old, does it? And, of course, it instantly ends any argument whatsoever, right?

God, the lack of maturity from you people is staggering. In the real word, saying '/thread' isn't sufficient to end a debate. Saying 'he's a troll' doesn't erase the truth. You all seem to be living in a fantasy world and until you confront me like men, acknowledge that I am serious and act accordingly, I won't let this drop.

So let's hear your intelligent responses, if you have them. Let's hear your myriad of excuses and shallow justifications! Let's hear some more death threats! Let's hear some more penis jokes! Let's see some more offensive sigs! Yay for misogyny! Yay for bigotry! Yay for bullying!

Yeah, I am the fucking bad guy, aren't I? I am in the wrong. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Not a one? Okay then this proves that you are in fact a troll as there were plenty of actual respones but you choose to ignore them, good to know that I should avoid your futher posts as you claim to be above us but yet you are just like most of us
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #58 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,236
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
God, the lack of maturity from you people is staggering. In the real word, saying '/thread' isn't sufficient to end a debate. Saying 'he's a troll' doesn't erase the truth. You all seem to be living in a fantasy world and until you confront me like men, acknowledge that I am serious and act accordingly, I won't let this drop.
i'm bored so i'll bite. You claim to be mature, to aspire to have a civilised conversation, and yet in the very first line of this rant you say we all "need to wrap your tiny, reptillian brains", later you claim you want everyone to 'be violently penetrated', and to imbibe their own vomit. Then you claim you're an intellectual superior. These are not the ramblings of a mature man. It's the not-so-amusing diatribe of a lonely man. I will say that you handle the English language with aplomb, aside from the petty insults.
__________________

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #59 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,660
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
It's funny how the OP only shooses to address the trollesque postss but ignores the ones where there is an intelligent response...
That tactic is common place among the 'intellectuals'. Selective replies are always a sign of a troll, this is awfully familiar to the 'Unwashed Masses' thread a while ago. Ice Edge and that other Power Ranger were dodging anything that would discredit them. George Carlin jr. is right though, the best way to stop it is ignoring it, unless some people take that as defeat.

BUT

It's painfully clear that's not gonna happen so...

Questions, OP: How can you justify being an intellectual when you're leading a blatantly futile crusade against internet miscreants? Do you seek to be a martyr? Also, what does one attain by impressing you? A Premium 1 Year membership for the Illuminati? Did you kill 2 Pac?

I expect you'll show some class and civility and answer my questions accordingly.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #60 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus Commodus
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Not a one? Okay then this proves that you are in fact a troll as there were plenty of actual respones but you choose to ignore them, good to know that I should avoid your futher posts as you claim to be above us but yet you are just like most of us
None of you are on my level so I will not acknowledge anything you say. And by the way, including your own posts in a list of 'intelligent responses' is incredibly egotistical.
But then I don't expect modesty from your kind. Why should I? You have proven your own immaturity by continuing to label me as a 'troll' even though all evidence points to the contrary.

So, let me run this by you and see if I have it right.
Bullying a mentally ill kid, making sigs with his face in them, ridiculing his appearance and calling him a 'piece of shit' is perfectly fine?
But the man calling attention to this shameful maltreatment is a 'troll'.

Pathetic, you are utterly pathetic. And the funny thing is that you can't even see it. You have no sense of responsibility and no notion as to the responsibility that accompanies free speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
Questions, OP: How can you justify being an intellectual when you're leading a blatantly futile crusade against internet miscreants? Do you seek to be a martyr? Also, what does one attain by impressing you? A Premium 1 Year membership for the Illuminati? Did you kill 2 Pac?

I expect you'll show some class and civility and answer my questions accordingly.
I consider myself an intellectual because I am dealing with a forum that is rife with misogyny, hatred and stupidity.
Again, I refer you to people labeling me a 'troll'. I want some proof of this, I want even the slightest bit of proof that proves this.
And it's not futile, it really isn't. Because, as I've demonstrated, people here are terrified of me. Why else would they say 'ignore him'. Why? Because I have exposed their tissue of lies and deceit.
I don't need to be impressed, I simply want you people to stop the insults and act like human beings, I think by now you know what I'm referring to so I'll leave it at that.
And no, sir. I did not kill Tupac Shakur. During the 1990's I was rather a fan of his music, however. Until his blatant racism began to alienate me.

Last edited by Commodus : 09-06-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios