Impress Me - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 11:32 AM   #41 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

" Impress Me-09-06-2012 07:25 PM - Commodus - I love you, I love you so very, very much. "


Jesus Christ dude, you call that a rep message?
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #42 (permalink)
THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU
 
froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bucketheadland
Posts: 2,972
froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500froot 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Impress Me

@ Thread title



:3
__________________
froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #43 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus 101 - 250Commodus 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
" Impress Me 09-06-2012 07:25 PM Commodus I love you, I love you so very, very much. "


Jesus Christ dude, you call that a rep message?
But it's true, you're a beautiful human being. I love you all a great deal, maybe that's why I'm trying to help you.
Because when good people like yourselves go off on the wrong path, someone has to step in and set you straight again. You know, deep down, that I'm right. Don't you?
The behaviour here has been unacceptable. And I have been the bigger man.

I have the moral high-ground and, not to be immodest, you all need to start listening to me and accepting that what I'm saying is in your best interests. You've all went too far and your bullying campaign has been an absolute disgrace to this forum.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #44 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
But it's true, you're a beautiful human being. I love you all a great deal, maybe that's why I'm trying to help you.
Because when good people like yourselves go off on the wrong path, someone has to step in and set you straight again. You know, deep down, that I'm right. Don't you?
The behaviour here has been unacceptable. And I have been the bigger man.

I have the moral high-ground and, not to be immodest, you all need to start listening to me and accepting that what I'm saying is in your best interests. You've all went too far and your bullying campaign has been an absolute disgrace to this forum.
You are boring.

/thread
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,517
Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
You are boring.

/thread
Best thing you have ever posted man
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #46 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
But it's true, you're a beautiful human being. I love you all a great deal, maybe that's why I'm trying to help you.
Because when good people like yourselves go off on the wrong path, someone has to step in and set you straight again. You know, deep down, that I'm right. Don't you?
The behaviour here has been unacceptable. And I have been the bigger man.

I have the moral high-ground and, not to be immodest, you all need to start listening to me and accepting that what I'm saying is in your best interests. You've all went too far and your bullying campaign has been an absolute disgrace to this forum.
Moral high ground does not allow for judgement to be made on those you look down upon as it lacks morality to do so
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #47 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,486
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
But allow me to demonstrate how much better I am. Allow me to demonstrate how much more civil I am than yourself. Have some green rep, have a few kind words.
You see that? It's called being polite, it's called 'growing up'. Maybe you're too busy making fun of the mentally ill to understand that.
You want demonstrate how much better and wiser you are? The best way for you to demonstrate it is to leave this forum and post in a forum with people like you where everybody is nice and where you can be banned by just saying the word "damn". This forum is not the only place.
During my journey to find the perfect forum I found myself indeed in these forums where I got the feeling that only idiots are registered there.
And you know how I proved that I am better than those people? By not visiting these forums anymore.
With your bitching you just prove that you are a very bitter person who hates this place but stays on this forum because he has no where else to go
__________________
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #48 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus 101 - 250Commodus 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
You are boring.

/thread
Actually, I find your indifference to the discrimination of others to be boring. A hand-me-down from a less enlightened time, perhaps. I find that boring.
But I still engage with you because I think enough of you to actually try and discuss this kind of thing.
When you just blow off everything I've said, all you do is expose your own ignorance and fear. And fear is exactly what you feel whenever I post, because I am merely exposing the truth about you. I understand that it's hard to accept the truth, but it's a necessary part of growing up.
And by accepting the truth that I tell you, we can clean up this forum and ensure that the bullying campaigns of the past are never repeated again.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #49 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Actually, I find your indifference to the discrimination of others to be boring. A hand-me-down from a less enlightened time, perhaps. I find that boring.
But I still engage with you because I think enough of you to actually try and discuss this kind of thing.
When you just blow off everything I've said, all you do is expose your own ignorance and fear. And fear is exactly what you feel whenever I post, because I am merely exposing the truth about you. I understand that it's hard to accept the truth, but it's a necessary part of growing up.
And by accepting the truth that I tell you, we can clean up this forum and ensure that the bullying campaigns of the past are never repeated again.
Seriously. Stop.
You're the worst kind of troll.
The DULL one.
Not even funny, not even annoying.
Just plain DULL.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #50 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Impress Me

It's funny how the OP only shooses to address the trollesque postss but ignores the ones where there is an intelligent response...
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios