Impress Me - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Question for you Commodus, is there a reason you picked a Roman Emperor born of incest as your username?

HOME
CMWit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Question for you Commodus, is there a reason you picked a Roman Emperor born of incest as your username?
I admire him a great deal, actually. He renamed Rome after himself, renamed the senate after himself, he was a true Nietzschean.
Commodus is offline  
post #123 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Question for you Commodus, is there a reason you picked a Roman Emperor born of incest as your username?
Because it is actually the good doctor who is sick:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Please, insult me, wish cancer on me, tell me that you raped my grandmothers festering corpse.
Punish me for my sins, dear child. Please.
Another example of incest, are we seeing a trend here?

BULLY is offline  
post #124 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,854
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I await your EXPLAINATION (sic) as to why you claim to be intellectually superior but yet haven’t figured out how to use spell check.
I'm telling mom that you broke my new toy...asshole.

Maybe you do ruin everything, lol. I'm gonna gonna talk to an Admin about changing my vote.



2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline  
post #125 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I admire him a great deal, actually. He renamed Rome after himself, renamed the senate after himself, he was a true Nietzschean.
So you are turned on by incest and me? Wow you are sick





Gambit is offline  
post #126 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Today is the day
 
BANTER CLAUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,319
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Would you be impressed if I whipped out my 10 inch member?


IT WAS JUST BANTER


BANTER CLAUS is online now  
post #127 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Actor in the making
 
TheatricalEssence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 6,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
I'm telling mom that you broke my new toy...asshole.

Maybe you do ruin everything, lol. I'm gonna gonna talk to an Admin about changing my vote.
Because that poll really matters.

TheatricalEssence is offline  
post #128 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
I'm telling mom that you broke my new toy...asshole.

Maybe you do ruin everything, lol. I'm gonna gonna talk to an Admin about changing my vote.
My apologies, dude. Looks like he's ignoring me anyway.

He's all yours.

Anark is offline  
post #129 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I admire him a great deal, actually. He renamed Rome after himself, renamed the senate after himself, he was a true Nietzschean.
So you named yourself after a man who's mother was his aunt, and then applaud him for being a true Nietzschean, sir do you have untold issues with women? Nietzschean was well know for being a misogynist.

HOME
CMWit is offline  
post #130 of 185 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 02:47 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Would you be impressed if I whipped out my 10 inch member?
Only if it had Ryback's face on the end of it.

Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome