Impress Me - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #111 (permalink)
Something about SCOTT STEINER
 
Oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 5,991
Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Impress Me

Ok lol just curious cos of the name . Seems like an oxymoron.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #112 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,515
Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Because it's my thread, I will answer that question.
I felt that Christian deserved a short run because he is so untalented and lacking in any charisma whatsoever. Thanks for asking.
Are you for real? Not only do you wank to my posts but now you wish you were me. I know I am awesome but come on dude
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #113 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,515
Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonasshole900 View Post
Ok lol just curious cos of the name . Seems like an oxymoron.
I am a fan of both lol but I can see why lol
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #114 (permalink)
Something about SCOTT STEINER
 
Oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 5,991
Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Because it's my thread, I will answer that question.
I felt that Christian deserved a short run because he is so untalented and lacking in any charisma whatsoever. Thanks for asking.
You're an idiot.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #115 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus 101 - 250Commodus 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Dr. Commodus
If he is so uncharismatic why is he called Captain Charisma?
He assumed that name before he left for TNA. After his tenure in that company, he returned to WWE but lacked the talent he possessed upon his departure some years previously.

TNA has the reverse Midas touch and actually turned Christian from an exciting prospect into a balding, jaded bore.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #116 (permalink)
Something about SCOTT STEINER
 
Oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 5,991
Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
I am a fan of both lol but I can see why lol
Yeah cos in that situation most people were either one way or the other about the decision. So I just wondered where you stood.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #117 (permalink)
My World...
 
Samantha™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Oakland, California
Posts: 180
Samantha™ 101 - 250Samantha™ 101 - 250Samantha™ 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
You all need to listen to me, and you all need to wrap your tiny, reptillian brains around the concept that I'm laying down. You see, when I joined this forum I was under the impression that it was because we were all wrestling fans. Because we shared a similar interest and wanted to talk peacefully about that interest in a civil and calm manner.

And me? I'm more than willing to do that. I hope you understand that, because I am a good person, I am an honest person, maybe the last honest man on this whole forum. I am the only one here who has the guts to tell you people the truth, to tell all of you the hard truths that you have hidden away from, retreating from reality behind a wall of scatalogical jokes and pornography.

Oh yes, the pornography. You didn't think I noticed, did you? Well, I did. I noticed how you leer over women, I noticed how you degrade them, rate them as if they were an object instead of a living, breathing creature. Do you know how pitiful it looks when you sit behind a wall of anonymity and insult a woman because of the size of her breasts or some imperfection that stops you from masterbating to her image? You are chauvinists, you are a fetid pool of sexist trash and if I had my way, each and every one of you would be violently penetrated in the fashion enjoyed by Socrates, Aristotle and all their heathen ilk.

Shame on you, shame on all of you. And shame on those who picked on a simple man, a kind man, a man with obvious learning difficulties who had absolutely no idea that you were ridiculing him. You think it's funny to pick on the mentally ill? You think it's brave and courageous to start a campaign of hatred against someone who does not have the wits to fight back? I think it's indicative of your vindictive, cowardly nature and serves as a withering condemnation of this entire forum.

Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are to humiliate someone who is far less fortunate and lucid than yourselves? I hope one day you see how disgusting your behaviour has been and on that day, upon reflecting on all the cute little sigs you made bearing his image and all the sniping jibes you made at his expense, I hope you vomit in your mouth and swallow the vomit, even though the taste of the vomit will only be one tenth of the bad taste that you have left in my mouth.

So, you like picking on people? You like easy targets? Well try it on me, try it on someone who is your intellectual superior, try it on a man who is more honest and sexually desirable to women than you will ever be. I am polite, cultured and can speak select phrases in German. I am the result of thousands of years of civilisation, whilst you all merely represent its regression into sexual depravity and the tragic days of the freak show.

I came to this forum hoping to find intelligent life, hoping against hope that I would finally find my equals, instead I am confronted by the same rampant idiocy I find rife in this Godless society you have all created. But I give you one last chance to prove that you are worthwhile human beings, otherwise I will be forced to further heap scorn upon you, your ancestors and any descendants you may infect with your polluted genes.

So in fifty words or less, I demand an explaination as to why the people of this forum deserve to live.
Go.
Personally, I believe that good and evil are concepts that are not universal, as they are defined differently from individual to individual. Secondly, it is also a fact that despite the similarities between people biologically and physically, there are vast differences in the ways that our minds work due to factors such as education, experience in life, and pressures from immediate society around us. To sum it up, I think that good and evil resides in everybody, and society depends on both for survival. Without mistakes and harms, there would be no enlightenment nor discoveries.

People make fun of others because they are insecure, or unhappy. Maybe both. Nobody should be made fun of period. I don't understand it myself. People really look stupid making fun of others imperfections when they have some of their own. Some people with low self esteem will stop at nothing to feel good about themselves. By putting others down they temporarily elevate themselves.
__________________
Samantha™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #118 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 399
Commodus 101 - 250Commodus 101 - 250
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonasshole900 View Post
You're an idiot.
Thank you for validating my point about the state of civility on this forum.
You've proved me right, sir. You are a perfect representation of the witless dupes who make this place so unpleasant.
No ability to compromise, no sense of tact or decorum, no common decency.
Commodus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #119 (permalink)
COME DINE WITH ME
 
The Yellow King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 3,120
The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000The Yellow King 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Impress Me

This guy has to be joking. By this OP I’m replying to below, I was 100% convinced he was joking. The ‘select phrases in German’ surely cannot be serious. But I’ve read the thread and if he is joking then he is certainly exhibiting some stamina when it comes to maintaining his gimmick.

So I’ll answer him, for the jokes, mostly because he seems to think he is some sort of fucking Saviour and I fucking hate arrogant fucking sods who do that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
You all need to listen to me, and you all need to wrap your tiny, reptillian brains around the concept that I'm laying down.
Are you laying down on the floor or is this a bed rant? Oh, and reptilian only has one l, by the way.

You're welcome. I have no problem educating you as we go along. Do pay attention though. I hate it when they don't pay attention.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
You see, when I joined this forum I was under the impression that it was because we were all wrestling fans. Because we shared a similar interest and wanted to talk peacefully about that interest in a civil and calm manner.
Peaceful discussion of wrestling is what happens in the wrestling sections. You’re in Rants. Pay attention, junior. School is in.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
And me? I'm more than willing to do that. I hope you understand that, because I am a good person, I am an honest person, maybe the last honest man on this whole forum. I am the only one here who has the guts to tell you people the truth, to tell all of you the hard truths that you have hidden away from, retreating from reality behind a wall of scatalogical jokes and pornography.
It’s scatological, by the way, not scatalogical. Scatalogical isn’t even a word. I hope you’re not just making this shit up as you go along.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Oh yes, the pornography. You didn't think I noticed, did you? Well, I did. I noticed how you leer over women, I noticed how you degrade them, rate them as if they were an object instead of a living, breathing creature. Do you know how pitiful it looks when you sit behind a wall of anonymity and insult a woman because of the size of her breasts or some imperfection that stops you from masterbating to her image? You are chauvinists, you are a fetid pool of sexist trash and if I had my way, each and every one of you would be violently penetrated in the fashion enjoyed by Socrates, Aristotle and all their heathen ilk.
The members of this forum do not just leer over, degrade and rate scantily-clad women. They leer over, degrade and rate scantily-clad men too. Have you ever watched wrestling? Most of them do it in their pants.

And oh, it’s masturbating, not masterbating. PM me your email address and I’ll send you a link to a good online dictionary.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Shame on you, shame on all of you. And shame on those who picked on a simple man, a kind man, a man with obvious learning difficulties who had absolutely no idea that you were ridiculing him. You think it's funny to pick on the mentally ill? You think it's brave and courageous to start a campaign of hatred against someone who does not have the wits to fight back? I think it's indicative of your vindictive, cowardly nature and serves as a withering condemnation of this entire forum.
He doesn’t have learning difficulties, you insensitive twerp. He’s a self-promoting, self-professed wrestling guru who is spamming this forum in order to publicise his Youtube account. He got rinsed for it and deservedly so.

You just insulted him a thousand times more than any inflatable wife jokes could have. See you in hell. I'll be the guy laughing his ass off and smoking a fat one with Satan.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are to humiliate someone who is far less fortunate and lucid than yourselves? I hope one day you see how disgusting your behaviour has been and on that day, upon reflecting on all the cute little sigs you made bearing his image and all the sniping jibes you made at his expense, I hope you vomit in your mouth and swallow the vomit, even though the taste of the vomit will only be one tenth of the bad taste that you have left in my mouth.
As opposed to what, just holding it in your mouth forever?

I’ve vomited in my mouth plenty of times. Always found it kinda funny. Apart from that time I was fucking that chi- Well, you probably don’t need to hear about that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
So, you like picking on people? You like easy targets? Well try it on me, try it on someone who is your intellectual superior, try it on a man who is more honest and sexually desirable to women than you will ever be. I am polite, cultured and can speak select phrases in German. I am the result of thousands of years of civilisation, whilst you all merely represent its regression into sexual depravity and the tragic days of the freak show.
I can speak select phrases in French and they’re better than the Germans because their women are hotter and they didn’t invent the Nazis.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I came to this forum hoping to find intelligent life, hoping against hope that I would finally find my equals, instead I am confronted by the same rampant idiocy I find rife in this Godless society you have all created.
So, while NASA and the culmination of human exploratory endeavour search for signs of life on Mars, you thought you would search for intelligent life on the internet? And your first foray was a forum where they discuss the various attributes of men in spandex pretending to fight?

Can someone please invent a smiley of that little yellow face thing laughing really hard and then falling off a chair? Cheers. Let me know when it’s done and I’ll edit it into this post.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
But I give you one last chance to prove that you are worthwhile human beings, otherwise I will be forced to further heap scorn upon you, your ancestors and any descendants you may infect with your polluted genes.
I make no claim to be a worthwhile human being here. That’s what I do in real life. This is the internet, dickhead.

This. Is. Rants.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
So in fifty words or less, I demand an explaination as to why the people of this forum deserve to live.
Go.
Learn how to spell, thicky bollocks. It’s either ‘explain’ or ‘explanation’, not both at the same time. Though I expect you are used to taking things at the same time. Things like big, fat cocks.


I await your EXPLAINATION (sic) as to why you claim to be intellectually superior but yet haven’t figured out how to use spell check.
__________________

Last edited by The Yellow King : 09-06-2012 at 01:39 PM.
The Yellow King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #120 (permalink)
Something about SCOTT STEINER
 
Oddball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 5,991
Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000Oddball 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Impress Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
Thank you for validating my point about the state of civility on this forum.
You've proved me right, sir. You are a perfect representation of the witless dupes who make this place so unpleasant.
No ability to compromise, no sense of tact or decorum, no common decency.
You're not Damien Sandow, and what kind of civility do you expect in the rants section? If you don't like it go to another section.
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios