To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #121 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
people made graphics over some guy on the internet?

if that doesnt scream fucking loser, idk what does
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #122 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Real talk, it's been boring, besides part of the Bad Blood thread. This section NEEDS A HERO.
Anark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
This section is now so bad that this is the sort of shit people get worked up over? Shit people, if you'd been around in the days when I was told to commit suicide and people said they would happily piss on my grandfather's grave then you lot's heads would have exploded.
DOn't go to sappy on the trip down memory lane, DAN.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:25 AM   #123 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,065
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I think some valid points have been raised with regards the whole making fun of his appearance, etc.

However, I will say this in defence of it: that guy is someone who is constantly promoting himself. He calls the videos he makes 'great' even though they are just him talking banal bullshit to the camera. He is constantly trying to get people to subscribe to him and seems to be under the impression he is some sort of wrestling guru.

His recap posts where he constantly agrees are not actually just him being a poor poster, they are a direct marketing strategy to get his Youtube sig appearing as often as possible in threads. It is spam with a capital SPAM. But he does it very cleverly, you see.

He is not as stupid as he's been made out to be. He is here to gain subscribers and build the audience for his Youtube channel. That is part of the reason why he no-sold the Rant thread. Getting angry and bitching back would not be good PR.

So to sum up, as far as I'm concerned if you put yourself out there like that, then you are fair game. The things you say, your face, your clothes, your voice, whether or not your wife is inflatable - these things are all FAIR GAME.

TS4LIFE
I think the guy has real problems. Yes he "provokes" with his posts and videos but everybody who at least tries to think about it would realize that the guy has problems.
I mean if someone like Timmy from South Park would join here and upload videos would you make fun of him because he joined here?
And your points about fair game are invalid because he never visited this section.
If making fun how somebody looks means a great rant then I can understand what people like scrilla mean when they wrote that all the rants of today are shitty.

About the point "he only acts like that to get subscribers and views". I would get it if he was anonymous. If I act like an idiot I can simply log off. Nobody would laugh at me in real life saying "you are that moron DualShock" because nobody knows how I look and what my name is. But this guy shows his face to the whole world to see and acts like that.
I dont know if he has friends, if that guy was my friend and I would recognize him I would try anything to make the videos stop.

I dont blame you people, you are only a bunch of hyenas only waiting for a weakness of someone to make fun of. I wrote it already thousand times here, the internet made you so cold. If you see someone beaten on the street you wouldnt help him, you would record it with your cellphone to put it on YouTube to get many views.
I dont blame you because that is the definition of fun for the generation of today and you dont know it better, I blame his friends and parents.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #124 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I think the guy has real problems. Yes he "provokes" with his posts and videos but everybody who at least tries to think about it would realize that the guy has problems.
I mean if someone like Timmy from South Park would join here and upload videos would you make fun of him because he joined here?
And your points about fair game are invalid because he never visited this section.
If making fun how somebody looks means a great rant then I can understand what people like scrilla mean when they wrote that all the rants of today are shitty.

About the point "he only acts like that to get subscribers and views". I would get it if he was anonymous. If I act like an idiot I can simply log off. Nobody would laugh at me in real life saying "you are that moron DualShock" because nobody knows how I look and what my name is. But this guy shows his face to the whole world to see and acts like that.
I dont know if he has friends, if that guy was my friend and I would recognize him I would try anything to make the videos stop.

I dont blame you people, you are only a bunch of hyenas only waiting for a weakness of someone to make fun of. I wrote it already thousand times here, the internet made you so cold. If you see someone beaten on the street you wouldnt help him, you would record it with your cellphone to put it on YouTube to get many views.
I dont blame you because that is the definition of fun for the generation of today and you dont know it better, I blame his friends and parents.
You are right DS.
I once beat up and Old Lady because the internet made me a cold-hearted killer.

It's actually a known fact that 99% of serial killers have internet.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #125 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sin City
Posts: 2,431
CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
people made graphics over some guy on the internet?

if that doesnt scream fucking loser, idk what does
I know, right? It's a good thing I'm talented and took me as much time as it took you to think up 'fucking loser' as an insult. I know you can do better, search inside yourself and pull it out, not the tampon, your 'good insults'.

And Sheamus you laugh but you also gave me useless grey rep and marked out to one of my graphics, swinging from dick to dick as always like the gay Tarzan that you are is the worst gimmick ever.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 AM   #126 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
I know, right? It's a good thing I'm talented and took me as much time as it took you to think up 'fucking loser' as an insult. I know you can do better, search inside yourself and pull it out, not the tampon, your 'good insults'.

And Sheamus you laugh but you also gave me useless grey rep and marked out to one of my graphics, swinging from dick to dick as always like the gay Tarzan that you are is the worst gimmick ever.
I gave you green (gray) rep because I liked the GFX.
And even If i was swinging from dick to dick, I would have fell when I got to you.
Nothing to grab...
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #127 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,591
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

enjoy your internet graphic making career then
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #128 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Oh, and CVDQ?

James Curtis does better graphics than you.
So does ABK.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 AM   #129 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Champ I like you and I'm appreciative of your efforts in making my sig and I will admit you are talented in making images but it does appear to me that you are trying too hard to seek approval from other members and giving yourself a virtual pat on the back. It's a little bit unbearable.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #130 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sin City
Posts: 2,431
CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000CHAMPviaDQ 31501 - 50000
Default Re: To the fucking "John Cenas" in this forum section. GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
I gave you green (gray) rep because I liked the GFX.
And even If i was swinging from dick to dick, I would have fell when I got to you.
Nothing to grab...
That's 'cause it's taped to my leg to keep it away from dick grabbers like you, I've seen enough of you switching sides in Rants to know better than to leave it hanging out there.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios