Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash. - Page 116 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1151 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,901
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waratah View Post
Sheamus I think I preferred you when you were trolling.
True.

There is only so many times he can suck up before he's dry humped every cyber leg around here.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1152 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

This Thread will never retire!

Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #1153 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
True.

There is only so many times he can suck up before he's dry humped every cyber leg around here.
So being nice to people means sucking up?

Ok, then good to know.

In the meantime, fuck you.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #1154 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,901
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
So being nice to people means sucking up?

Ok, then good to know.

In the meantime, fuck you.
I knew you was going to say your first line. Standard reply.

Being nice is cool, being a painfully unfunny, dull, oh mah gawd ur so funneh, generic post making cretin is seeking some sort of imaginary approval.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #1155 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
I knew you was going to say your first line. Standard reply.

Being nice is cool, being a painfully unfunny, dull, oh mah gawd ur so funneh, generic post making cretin is seeking some sort of imaginary approval.
Listen here, "SECRET MOD". I don't give a flying fuck what you all think of me. You like me? Fine. You don't? Fine.

But I know that I've gotten banned two times, and they were both because instead of going along with something somebody said, I flamed the guy.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #1156 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Searching for a new identity
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In My Liverpool Home
Posts: 5,901
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Listen here, "SECRET MOD". I don't give a flying fuck what you all think of me. You like me? Fine. You don't? Fine.

But I know that I've gotten banned two times, and they were both because instead of going along with something somebody said, I flamed the guy.
So because you got banned twice for being a dickhead, you're now just agreeing and being a bitch?

Grow a pair, lad. You can disagree with somebody and not flame anyone.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l



Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again
ROUSEY is offline  
post #1157 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Samoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Sheamus, you know this is rants, right? You said you were banned cause you probably flamed a guy in the other sections.





Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Samoon is offline  
post #1158 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
So because you got banned twice for being a dickhead, you're now just agreeing and being a bitch?

Grow a pair, lad. You can disagree with somebody and not flame anyone.
I disagree with people lol. Check the WWE section.

And I just don't disagree with people anymore on rants because it's pointless. If I argue with somebody everybody will automatically take the person I'm arguing with's side (because I used to be a troll and people on this site never forget anything) and someone will always come and say "stupid jobber feud" and then I get pissed and so on and so forth with the vicious cycle.

So why should I say CVDQ is obssesed with Waz and You_heard is a fucking douche, when I can just agree with them and give them green and grey rep?

It's a waste of time.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #1159 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Sheamus, you know this is rants, right? You said you were banned cause you probably flamed a guy in the other sections.
Yeah, that was the main reason, but the mods said that rejoining and flaming were just a pretext, I was being a bitch in Rants.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #1160 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,789
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

oh so this is the thread about BB haha man alot of pages to hate on some guy. BB your a household name now brah

legendmaker2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome