Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash. - Page 109 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1081 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 06:48 PM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
I've gotten rep from this thread too.

Your point?
Your claim that everything I posted here was worthless and unfunny failed.

You sir, are the slowest-minded "Superhero" of all time. Even Hulk could beat you in a game of checkers.

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1082 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

I said unfunny. Not worthless. Big difference.


All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
post #1083 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 06:52 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
I've gotten rep from this thread too.

Your point?
As JT said you seem to think you are a white knight or Superman of this section. If you don't like it in this section fuck off like Bad Blood





Gambit is offline  
post #1084 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 06:57 PM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
I said unfunny. Not worthless. Big difference.
And I did claim you said it was unfunny did I not?

Now I ask, your point mister?

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #1085 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

People can rep you for posts that they like that aren't funny.

Duh.


All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
post #1086 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Actor in the making
 
TheatricalEssence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 6,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

True. But even so if they have repped you you obviously have added something to the thread.

TheatricalEssence is offline  
post #1087 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:01 PM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
People can rep you for posts that they like that aren't funny.

Duh.
Just because you don't like 'pie', doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like 'pie'.

*Hooray for them metaphors*

---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #1088 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Anderson, please stop talking. You're ruining NoyKs argument.

That's also true NoyK. Just because villains don't like Superman, doesn't mean the civilians don't.



All Hail the King
Striker is offline  
post #1089 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 PM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,776
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Anderson, please stop talking. You're ruining NoyKs argument.

That's also true NoyK. Just because villains don't like Superman, doesn't mean the civilians don't.


And we are supposed to think that someone as hypocritical as you, who protects civilians from the horror of online flaming and mocking them due to their social network profiles, but yet does the exact same thing 5 second after, is Superman?


---
★ "Everything you do in life echoes throughout eternity." ★


>> Randy Orton Appreciation Group - Join Us! <<
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #1090 of 1749 (permalink) Old 09-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Jammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,757
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz aka fucking piece of trash.

striker wishes he had a body like supermans.
Jammy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome