DOWN WITH SHOCK - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
You Heard stop double/triple posting.
.


Craig is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:40 PM
how mad are you tho for real
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: http://reddit.com/r/me_irl/
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Fuck you. Sons of Anarchy suck dick, just like you do phaggot.
Very little about that post was directed at you. This thread has essentially boiled down to you spewing mindless, vulgar, pre-teen insults at almost anyone who posts in here, whether they're indifferent to you or not, until a super mod acknowledges your behaviour, in which case you crawl into a little hole for a while, and then pop up again like you're idly unaware there's something wrong.

My only guess for you continuing to do this is assuming that when you curse at posters, it makes them look embarrassing or "gotten to". When in actuality, it's more or less the other way round. Though this thread may have dictated your inevitable downfall as a poster, I hope that you can still wrap your head around these heartbreaking epiphanies.

Or, you could just reply to this by throwing another raunchy hissy-fit, and believe in your little fantasy world that you're superior, rendering my post meaningless and thereby continuing down your road to the future-endeavoured class of 2012. Your choice.

/assertiveness


me irl
le uninspired crismus naem maymay is offline  
post #183 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:45 PM
$4 VIC
 
Christmas on Redwood Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 2,943
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK


Christmas on Redwood Lane is offline  
post #184 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:49 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Very little about that post was directed at you. This thread has essentially boiled down to you spewing mindless, vulgar, pre-teen insults at almost anyone who posts in here, whether they're indifferent to you or not, until a super mod acknowledges your behaviour, in which case you crawl into a little hole for a while, and then pop up again like you're idly unaware there's something wrong.

My only guess for you continuing to do this is assuming that when you curse at posters, it makes them look embarrassing or "gotten to". When in actuality, it's more or less the other way round. Though this thread may have dictated your inevitable downfall as a poster, I hope that you can still wrap your head around these heartbreaking epiphanies.

Or, you could just reply to this by throwing another raunchy hissy-fit, and believe in your little fantasy world that you're superior, rendering my post meaningless and thereby continuing down your road to the future-endeavoured class of 2012. Your choice.

/assertiveness
When Froot bitch-slaps someone he does it hard. Froot that was epic give me a hug boy





Gambit is offline  
post #185 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:49 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Just ban you_heard? already, he is trying too hard, it's embarrassing.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #186 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:51 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Very little about that post was directed at you. This thread has essentially boiled down to you spewing mindless, vulgar, pre-teen insults at almost anyone who posts in here, whether they're indifferent to you or not, until a super mod acknowledges your behaviour, in which case you crawl into a little hole for a while, and then pop up again like you're idly unaware there's something wrong.

My only guess for you continuing to do this is assuming that when you curse at posters, it makes them look embarrassing or "gotten to". When in actuality, it's more or less the other way round. Though this thread may have dictated your inevitable downfall as a poster, I hope that you can still wrap your head around these heartbreaking epiphanies.

Or, you could just reply to this by throwing another raunchy hissy-fit, and believe in your little fantasy world that you're superior, rendering my post meaningless and thereby continuing down your road to the future-endeavoured class of 2012. Your choice.

/assertiveness
You like a show thats targeted for 6 years old. Are you a pedophile?

The One is offline  
post #187 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Just ban you_heard? already, he is trying too hard, it's embarrassing.
Beat me to it.

Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
post #188 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:54 PM
how mad are you tho for real
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: http://reddit.com/r/me_irl/
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
You like a show thats targeted for 6 years old. Are you a pedophile?
Pffff.

*loud chuckle*

Of all the fucking replies you could've picked

No, and I have not a clue in the world why liking something intended to target all ages would dictate pedophilia.


me irl
le uninspired crismus naem maymay is offline  
post #189 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:54 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Just ban you_heard? already, he is trying too hard, it's embarrassing.
Why? whats the difference between you and I?

The One is offline  
post #190 of 316 (permalink) Old 09-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: DOWN WITH SHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
You like a show thats targeted for 6 years old. Are you a pedophile?
Somebody ban this jackass.

Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome