So, Apple... - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Points: 0
                   
So, Apple...

Not hating or anything, just found this interesting post and I'd like to see what you guys have to say, in the broadest of the terms.
Thoughts?
Is the information shown here true?

Oh, and I don't know whether it was just uploaded to 9gag or whether someone made it exclusively for it.



Thoughts?
Is the information shown here true?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Celestial Messiah
 
reDREDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 33,588
Points: 0
                     
Re: So, Apple...

ah 9gag, where dumb people act like they understand the internet and make mediocre predictable jokes

reDREDD is offline  
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,549
Points: 4,063
                     
Re: So, Apple...

I tend to agree, but rushing a copy out the door first doesn't mean you did it first. (manly the Samsung thing)
Stax Classic is offline  
post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Points: 0
                   
Re: So, Apple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
ah 9gag, where dumb people act like they understand the internet and make mediocre predictable jokes
Eh. I go into rage mode when they post pictures of Slender Man and call him "Slender" because of the fucking game, for example.

9gag is good because it's an easy way to view jokes, and since most of them are from other websites, it's not like they are bad.
As for the "original" content, 9gag is best for, like, "compilation" jokes, posts in which people respond to each other and some decent original memes and such.

The bad parts about 9gag is that it's filled with Facebook users and Internet noobs who really don't know a lot about the Net and such, and as a consecuence, they act like 9gag is the center of the Internet, the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end... Which is annoying, to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
I tend to agree, but rushing a copy out the door first doesn't mean you did it first. (manly the Samsung thing)
Oh, what is all that with Samsung? I don't know anything about it, besides the fact that Apple sued them and got the money... In nickels.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Points: 0
     
Re: So, Apple...

Microsoft > Apple
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
VRsick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: vermont
Posts: 5,275
Points: 709
                     
Re: So, Apple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Microsoft > Apple
Very insightful. Lots of well thought out reasons behind your argument.
VRsick is offline  
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
Points: 0
     
Re: So, Apple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRsick View Post
Very insightful. Lots of well thought out reasons behind your argument.
I have a PC.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline  
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Kiz
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ken straya
Posts: 20,631
Points: 1,137
                     
Re: So, Apple...

it's okay, he cant hurt you anymore

Kiz is offline  
post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
JamesCurtis24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: PEI, Canada
Posts: 2,413
Points: 394
                     
Re: So, Apple...



"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline  
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,158
Points: 0
                   
Re: So, Apple...

Funny as usual, but not the point of this thread. :S

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome