Your Yellow Name... - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,825
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
ironic the guy with the username arcade can't access the arcade.
A failed attempt at making a joke.

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
CHUCK E CHEESE'S HOLIDAY ARCADE is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 10:54 AM
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?
 
LADY SOVEREIGN LESBIAN XMAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
i didn't pay for mine. wwwyki.
SNAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Really I thought average size was 8 1/2 inches? Thought I read something like that before? But Fuck.. this is awesome, before I was happy to just get over average, now I'm laughing . Always wondered why Jenna always compliments me, thought she was just humoring me before .
LADY SOVEREIGN LESBIAN XMAS is offline  
post #23 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Pineapple Jheri, mon.
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 9,954
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Damn us non-premys.

Yeah1993 is offline  
post #24 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 11:18 AM
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies
 
The Manowarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 9,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Wonder why 11ers and 12ers get so much shit?

Trouble Trouble. Cena's 1# Hater. Kelly Kelly fan. GetReady2Fly. TomasThunder619. SVETV988_fan.

Yes, there are good ones, but, as you say. People are dumb enough to generalise and disregard the good ones' opinions because of their join date.
Your saying, that I am the reason, why nobody takes 11ers and 12ers seriously? Have you actually seen any of my posts? Or are you judging only by my rep? Or are you just retarded?

I accept Hayley Williams rep.

The Manowarrior is offline  
post #25 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 11:23 AM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,285
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
A failed attempt at making a joke.
what joke

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
post #26 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,776
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRo™ View Post
... doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Yes, that goes for me as well... but I'm safely excluded from the shit that I've seen. So the fuck what? You can have a pretty signature and a gif as an avatar... that doesn't make you any more intellectual than any other person. Nor does a join date. I've seen one too many Lifetime Members treating non-premiums and "11ers" and "12ers" like shit, or like their opinions don't matter just because they joined later or didn't pay the 10 bucks to get all the extra privelages. Maybe this is just me blowing steam outta my ass because I'm not calling names, but I'm frankly BEYOND over it. Yeah I have a join date that proves that I've been around on and off for a while longer than most... Sure, I'm a premium member... but that doesn't mean I'm gonna tell a non-premium "12er" that their retarded for expressing their opinions on a FORUM, because that's what the shit is for.

Granted, some are less educated than others on any given subject... but some of the asshole-ish comments coming from people make THEM look much less educated in GENERAL than any of the newer guys. At the same time, there are some people that actually DO make retarded comments... but are you the one to bash 'em just because you have a shiny yellow name?

NO. Just... fucking... no.

Anyways... that's all I have to say about that... just wanted to get it off my chest.
You spent $10 on a site you appear to know nothing about. What's that make you?
Svart is offline  
post #27 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 11:49 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,873
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Serious answer for OP:
I agree definitely. People who are new (brand new, first time) to a forum in general will have trouble getting used to how it works; but if all anyone does is make fun of them instead of explain that this post should be in this forum, or what terminology (IWC, Troll,...) means, these people are not going to like it. Then, since these people just want to fit in, they either try making a rant (because rants is where all the flaming goes on; so if you make a good rant and don't get flamed you'll be cool?) or just end up saying what everyone else is saying in the wrestling section.

I'm betting half the people on this forum love Cena or something, but anytime it's said all the other user gang up on them, tell them their wrong, call them a mark, or go make a rant about it.

The only thing you can really do OP (is not make a rant) is to be nice to new people. People don't join a wrestling forum to make rants; they join to talk about wrestling (at least I did). Debate with new people and be nice; hopefully they won't have be bitten by the asshole bug and debate back with a nice (older user) and then they'll do the same. That's how I try (except KentonBomb I fucking hate his opinions).

Troll answer:
nice debut in rants, you're 6 years late douche. Look at my sig and tell me it ain't worth a measly $10!
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #28 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

It is nice having a gif in the sig but I have to say your old one with the pic of Craig and he car was better, in my opinion.
Patrick Bateman is offline  
post #29 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 12:15 PM
.....
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,749
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

LOL at this BTB jobber.

Headliner is offline  
post #30 of 132 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Your Yellow Name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
I was given my gold bar for of my outstanding services to the forum. Like a knighthood, almost.

FWIW I thought this was going to be something like one of those 'What's your pornstar name?' games, only really racist. Like, take you pet's name and the name of your street and that's your pornstar name or some shit like that, you know? My pornstar name would either be Jax or Hunter Greenwood, which is a fucking awesome pornstar name. Although if your pet was called Gigantic and you lived on Willy Avenue/Street/Road/Place then I'll concede that yours is better.
Mine's CHING CHANG YU, what's yours?


WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome