Why are the masses so unwashed?? - Page 29 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #281 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Ice Edge is a PHONY.

And the GOAT internet dog video:

That feeling of stupidity that dog felt when he realised it was all a dream is probably the same feeling of stupidity the OP is feeling right now.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHA! that video was great.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #282 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,415
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
That feeling of stupidity that dog felt when he realised it was all a dream is probably the same feeling of stupidity the OP is feeling right now.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHA! that video was great.
Dog, meet wall.

Punk's #1 Fan & Ice Edge, meet Rants.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #283 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

The thing I discovwered about Ice_Edge a while ago is he is def a fraud, he likes his gimmick, and as I am sure Adre Baker has noticed the kid does not actually answer questions. You ask him for proof and he spouts nonsense for 6 paragraphs all teh while completely disreagrding what was actaully asked of him. He is a fraud and a complete tool who takes the internet way to seriously, I mean who the fucks drafts a 8 part (each part had a story and idea behind it) heel turn on a fucking forum? That was the craziest shit I have seen outside a hitlist of some deranged trenchcoat mafia fool. As for the OP, he is jsut as bad, wants to show how smart he is but again says nothing of worth and responds with insults the same as the rest of us unwashed masses, fucking frauds the two of them.
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #284 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy is an after thoughtSheamusO'Shaunessy is an after thoughtSheamusO'Shaunessy is an after thought
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
The thing I discovwered about Ice_Edge a while ago is he is def a fraud, he likes his gimmick, and as I am sure Adre Baker has noticed the kid does not actually answer questions. You ask him for proof and he spouts nonsense for 6 paragraphs all teh while completely disreagrding what was actaully asked of him. He is a fraud and a complete tool who takes the internet way to seriously, I mean who the fucks drafts a 8 part (each part had a story and idea behind it) heel turn on a fucking forum? That was the craziest shit I have seen outside a hitlist of some deranged trenchcoat mafia fool. As for the OP, he is jsut as bad, wants to show how smart he is but again says nothing of worth and responds with insults the same as the rest of us unwashed masses, fucking frauds the two of them.
You know what I don't get? Why are there "heels" on a freaking forum?!?!

I guess when people realise that not too many people like them, they say they are "heel"
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #285 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
You know what I don't get? Why are there "heels" on a freaking forum?!?!

I guess when people realise that not too many people like them, they say they are "heel"
I dunno why but am leaning towards getting their asses handed to them most of their childhood and feel that the hours spent at home weeping would better served trying to be cool on the internet, but really who wants to put that much Effort into a heel turn plan? That is weird on so many fucking levels, like missing neighborhood pets, and plucking wings off of bugs. Something tells me more than one of these guys has drawings of bullies being decapitated or some odd shit
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #286 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Chi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEAT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
I dunno why but am leaning towards getting their asses handed to them most of their childhood and feel that the hours spent at home weeping would better served trying to be cool on the internet, but really who wants to put that much Effort into a heel turn plan? That is weird on so many fucking levels, like missing neighborhood pets, and plucking wings off of bugs. Something tells me more than one of these guys has drawings of bullies being decapitated or some odd shit
They got you already, nerd, the quicker you admit that the quicker you will lead yourself to salvation, untill then you are just another one of the unwashed masses


Seems like all you zombies like to do is ignore facts and spew hate, spread ignorance and promote violence. Not to mention the fact that you like to make up shit to rationally explain and irrational thought/actions. The apocolypse is upon us...
Chi Town Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #287 (permalink)
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,208
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
The thing I discovwered about Ice_Edge a while ago is he is def a fraud, he likes his gimmick, and as I am sure Adre Baker has noticed the kid does not actually answer questions. You ask him for proof and he spouts nonsense for 6 paragraphs all teh while completely disreagrding what was actaully asked of him. He is a fraud and a complete tool who takes the internet way to seriously, I mean who the fucks drafts a 8 part (each part had a story and idea behind it) heel turn on a fucking forum? That was the craziest shit I have seen outside a hitlist of some deranged trenchcoat mafia fool. As for the OP, he is jsut as bad, wants to show how smart he is but again says nothing of worth and responds with insults the same as the rest of us unwashed masses, fucking frauds the two of them.
Show me the list sir, i want to see how crazy ice_edge really is.
__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #288 (permalink)
I DON'T WANT TO BE GAY I WANT TO BE A VIDEOGAME LIKE YOU DAD
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 3,380
MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Why have I completely overlooked hugs in this matter?

OP, do you require any sort of physical intimacy that may show not all of us are zombies?
__________________
MINGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #289 (permalink)
Base
 
Jupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Don't fuck up the Base
Posts: 679
Jupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth readingJupes has posts worth reading
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post
They got you already, nerd, the quicker you admit that the quicker you will lead yourself to salvation, untill then you are just another one of the unwashed masses


Seems like all you zombies like to do is ignore facts and spew hate, spread ignorance and promote violence. Not to mention the fact that you like to make up shit to rationally explain and irrational thought/actions. The apocolypse is upon us...
get the impression you started off serious, was made a fool of, and now you're trolling to try and save face.
__________________

SWITCH- I'm not Justin Bieber bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Jupes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #290 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,324
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

not sure why ice_edge's wikileaks lookin ass is still allowed to post here
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios