Why are the masses so unwashed?? - Page 28 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-27-2012, 05:26 AM   #271 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,125
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
See, your biggest problem here is that you make wild assumptions about me as an individual, thinking that I watch lots of tv, read newspapers, listen to the radio and actually care about news stories in general. To assume that much without knowing or asking me just goes to show how rudderless you are in your quest to find reality. Basic mistakes that shouldn't be made by a curious mind.

The things that I'm calling accurate are the things that happen in my life. Personal first hand experiences. I went to the shop, had an argument, met somebody for a pint. Beyond your own personal experience everything is distorted, regardless of what side of the fence you sit on. Now if I met 'Dave' down the pub and he told me a similar story about his day I wouldn't just buy it because like any second information it can become distorted, people lie and can lie well because we all have agendas. Now I'm not saying I reject everything that's not first hand information but I'm very careful/selective when it comes to it. With people you can learn what their behavioural patterns are over time, much like in the way that you can learn that the Daily Mail newspaper has an agenda against asylum seekers, the Sun newspaper has a pro army/afghan war agenda, all just from looking at front pages/headlines in shops and outside petrol stations. I take EVERYTHING I READ, SEE OR HEAR THAT IS SECOND HAND OR BEYOND WITH A PINCH OF SALT, most intelligent people do yet you like to pretend that you're something special. This kind of ties into my previous point of you being a bit ignorant when given information from other people about their lives. Obviously it's information that you don't want to hear about because it discredits your assumptions and brings you out of the delusion that you are in control and enlightened.

Yet you act enlightened because you consume so much second hand information, it's no different to any other passed on story just that it suits your agenda. You can't just pick and choose what suits you either because you have no first hand experience to back you up, it's all somebody elses ideas/theories/experiences/lies. You are just as much of a puppet as anybody else.

As far as buying into things, I don't watch television, listen to radio, read newspapers and ignore all media (mainstream or alternative) as much as I can. Obviously I have to use it to my advantage at some points just to find the basic facts of things that interest me like in sport, but I don't read match reports and rarely watch highlights because they are usually biased. So I'll watch the football matches I want to down the pub (or a stream online) but that's about it. I refuse to pay for sky because Rupert Murdoch is a cunt and it's a rip off.

I'm not interested in politics because they all have hidden agendas and are corrupt, not to mention the fact that despite being an adult of legal voting age for nearly ten years I've never voted once. Why? Well, because neither of the constantly berrated Labour and Tory partys that have been in power during those years have actually done anything stupid enough to effect my life in a strong way. I'm incredibly fortunate to live in a country where support and opportunity doesn't come short. I understand that there is corruption (don't act like you're special in knowing that)at the top of the societal pyramid and it has always been like that and always will be. If you expect a world of seven billion people to not destroy itself without a fuck load of manipulation then you're crazy. Once the top dog is gone then there will be a replacement and so on. Apart from blowing the world's population up and starting again with a small population there will never be a solution, so deal with it and find happiness in spite of everything. If you can't do that then you be suffering for the duration of your life because nothing is going to change.

What reason would I have to complain when I can get everything I need to make me happy? I'm a happy individual because of family and long term partner, I have a roof over my head, a second opportunity at higher education despite previously being immature and ruining countless opportunities.

Now can you please stop being such a patronising little pleb? Seriously, you can barely string a sentence together yet act all high and mighty over fifth hand information that most people are aware is available without your tiresome efforts.

You like to ask questions so here are some for you:

What is your agenda in life and what do you think it's going to achieve long term?

Do you have a job and how do you contribute to society?

What major traumas in your life have lead you to have so much angst against something that you can't control?

Why do you make wild assumptions about other people when you're so detail obsessed?

Do you realize how much of a hypocrite you are for consuming a mass amount of second hand information while criticizing others for doing the same thing?

Why do you think you're so special for being 'enlightened' when discussing information that is wide spread and readily available?

What the actual fuck are you going to do to change the world?

You as an individual? No it doesn't work that way. You're just being selfish here. It's about how society works in general. Manipulation of the masses is what I'm talking about. You are not special no matter how educated you want to come across Andy.

You're reasoning and manipulating you is not harder than manipulating anyone else out there. The more so called "logical" you get the easier it is. It all works against you and you lock your own mind in the end.

You say you don't care about this or that. That's irreverent since you're subconscious does. Everything is layed to your subconscious through the media. Even if you don't watch a lot of it your surroundings do and they remind you of "reality" each and single day. You adept to the reality that is given to you in one way or the other. And if you don't follow the news it's even easier to manipulate you. You see the game has been rigged from the get go and no matter if you do this or that.

The last part is to get the complete control of the internet. Once it's done it's all over. They are on the good way on that front with social media.

Also your personal life experiences do not change the fact that societies are manipulated. They have been for a very long time. People lie? People have agendas? Yes of course. But you have to understand what kind of agendas we have. What kind of agendas do I have the power to have? Thee is a difference between agendas. Some agendas are there to manipulate you and the others to enlighten you. Now where do you want to stand? On which agendas since either way you will stand on a certain agenda. It will either be enlightened one or the ignorant one where you will be kept manipulated and thinking that you are that smart and actually know how things work.

In the end this is not discussion about who is more intelligent but who sides with the side of truth..either that or the bubble shaped world they create for themselves. Since as I said everything you call intelligent can easily be manipulated for you. You just don't know it yet.

I'm in control? LOL that's a good one. Only delusional people would think that. reality is that big boys are in control and they want us to believe that people are in control but that is a lie. There is only one plan and they are seeing that it's done correctly. People's opinions and reality are irrelevant. They make the reality.

We will destroy ourselves? Now where does that thought come from? Think about it? That's their plan. They want you to believe is your thoughts but in reality they want to destroy us and blame it on all people. They are the keyholders. If they say war the sheep under the guise of nationalism (which is another type of control) will go t war. And no you don't elect anyone. They are selected. So no it's not us destroying ourselves it's them pushing these ideas to your subconscious and destroying you. It's simple to manipulate people to self destruction because they don't question anything.

Find happiness? If you mean find happiness by creating my own little bubble and stick my head in the sand and make excuses to keep myself in the happy bubble than I guess I will pass since those are the thoughts that will be the undoing that you are talking about.

Also don't worry that happiness won't last long. Things will change and you will either be killed of by their eugenic programs or you will become forever slave in their society which is more like prison rather than anything else.
__________________
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #272 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post
Tonight, I will make a groundbreaking announcement that will change the landscape of WF forever. Stay tuned.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 AM   #273 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Chi Town Punk Chi Town Punk Chi Town Punk Chi Town Punk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMPviaDQ View Post
That you successfully trolled your way to 27 pages? I'd wait to hit 30 it looks better.
No, because not everyone has their post count set at default like you, and therefor mines is at page 11, which is a significant number enough to me. You were so unwashed you never had the thought to maximize efficiency and increase the post count to decrease the amount of pages that you have to click.


Now for what I have to say.



------



So it seems the zombies will not wake up from their trans-like state. The masses have banned together, and opposed the most undeniable truth. Disruption of the "Normality" of life is threatening to the masses. Am I pissing you off by saying the masses? Good, I'm glad I am.


Anyways, this so called "bubble" you live in is all a work.

The mercury vaccines and meat glue have done away with your brains. I suggest you start to eat more organic type of foods, like garlic, and broccolli. A simple reminder may be that if it is made in a factory, it is best to be avoided.


Now for what I was intending on posting.

The earthshattering announcement. (Updated from groundbreaking)

The secrets lie in outerspace, the place we were never suppose to go.

Yet, you sleepwalk through life, stay wrapped up in your work, bills, social life and friends, most likely some dancing with the stars here and there because I know you like that kind of shit, and then back tommorrow to do it again.

Its really shocking to see the amount idiocrisy and baffoonary going on when someone starts asking too many questions.

Society has just hit an all time low. People are getting dumber, and the media manipulates them, tells them what to believe, and puts people into catagories (republican democrat) so they can fight each other. It is well known that when people are divided and seperated into catagories they turn to fight eachother over their differences instead of fighting the power. Another example would be the seperation of a catagory (gangs) to the groups involved (bloods, crips) start fighting eachother instead of the higher power.

You may be blind to facts but history is doomed to repeat itself if not learned from it and how can you learn when it is being manipulated and twisted right infront before your eyes.

Just like the Zeitgeist said in the end the people will not deny the NWO but embrace it, and it is plain as day with you Zombies saying you enjoy your life as a zombie.

It is not that we are conspiricy theorist in which makes us superior,it is that we have the ability to think freely. You all have been conditioned to defend your reality. There is no hope for weak minded fools after all.

Heel turn.
Chi Town Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:55 AM   #274 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Chi Town Punk Chi Town Punk Chi Town Punk Chi Town Punk
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

old vid but good info




also, if you vote, they put your named in the raffle for jury duty. if you must vote, ron paul is a good candidate he isn't illuminati and plus he wants to decriminalize marijuana.
Chi Town Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:08 AM   #275 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,795
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Yeah, Iced Edge is pretty much just trolling, this pretty much confirms my point of his hypocrisy:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/10539936-post1.html

Quote:
Hulk Hogan: Biggest star in pro wrestling today. Yeah you guys hate him for having a Massive Ego and using backstage politics to push everyone down.

But be honest with yourself. In his position wouldn't you do what's right and push everyone down the ladder just so you could be the best? Of course you would and that's as simple as that. You would do every dirty trick in the book to keep yourself in your position and power.

You know you would so why go and pretend that having a Massive Ego is something bad and something you don't have? In reality you are just as egotistic as he is. Most of people in the world are EgoManiacs. Hulkster is only there to make you realize that playing backstage politician is the right way to go. He is exposing humanity's Ego and embracing it. Do you have any problems with your own Ego? If not why do you have problems with his?

So respect the Icon of all Icons. Come on you do know that if Hulkster(and Vince)was never around you simple wouldn't have WWE about which you could bitch and moan about today. Now ask yourself. Did you make WrestleMania? Do you have big Ego enough to make one? If not and his Ego is bigger and better than yours why are you jealous? Just because you have a tiny insignificant one doesn't mean you have the right to talk down to The Icon who has the biggest and baddest Ego.

Get a massive Ego yourself and make something of yourself/your working place before you smack talk The Icon.
So you criticise others for being under the control of people who are egomaniacal, manipulative and astute politicians yet praise your hero for holding others down saying that it's the way to go. So which is it?

Nice to know you're on a wind up Iced Edge, you really should have covered your tracks. Schoolboy error.

I wouldn't be suprised if this Power Ranger twat is just an alt account of yours either.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #276 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,125
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Yeah, Iced Edge is pretty much just trolling, this pretty much confirms my point of his hypocrisy:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/10539936-post1.html



So you criticise others for being under the control of people who are egomaniacal, manipulative and astute politicians yet praise your hero for holding others down saying that it's the way to go. So which is it?

Nice to know you're on a wind up Iced Edge, you really should have covered your tracks. Schoolboy error.

I wouldn't be suprised if this Power Ranger twat is just an alt account of yours either.
Hahahaha wow just wow. You really failed to realize that, that rant was a joke rant and nothing more. Failed to realize the sarcasm in it but it happens.

Also you are trying to change the subject because you can't handle it. You did nothing to concentrate on the issues at hand and tried to dodge the bullet.

Keep it on subject or don't talk to me. Or have you lost your touch already?
__________________
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #277 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,398
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT CUTE AND FUNNY DOGS.

It's all about the second dog in this one, watch from 0.35 if you can't be arsed with the intro.

Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:42 AM   #278 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,795
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Hahahaha wow just wow. You really failed to realize that, that rant was a joke rant and nothing more. Failed to realize the sarcasm in it but it happens.

Also you are trying to change the subject because you can't handle it. You did nothing to concentrate on the issues at hand and tried to dodge the bullet.

Keep it on subject or don't talk to me. Or have you lost your touch already?
Typical response to being outed. You get angry because the illusion is broken and people can see what you are. The fact that one little piece of information brought you out of character is hilarious and yet how ironic is it that now you're the one whose strings are being pulled?

You never answered my questions so why should I give you the time of day? The truth is that you couldn't answer them because you're a FRAUD
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #279 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy SheamusO'Shaunessy
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Nope. This thread is now about TURTLE SEX

SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:51 AM   #280 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,398
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Ice Edge is a PHONY.

And the GOAT internet dog video:

Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios