Why are the masses so unwashed?? - Page 27 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #261 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,376
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
So now you are putting everyone who is out there to seek the truth as a gunblazing nutjobs?
No, just you.

Now go clean your guns. There's a war coming and you're going to fight it all by yourself.

Don't forget to finish off the close ones with head shots. 17 dead and 64 wounded is so much less dramatic than 71 dead and 10 wounded. You have a lot of competition these days and body-counts count.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #262 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
ice_edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,119
ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
See, this is your problem. As always, you say so much yet none of it actually has any meaning. Vague is the only way you can hide the fact that you dont know any more than anyone else



this is where your argument falls apart

1) How do you know your version of truth and your own world view isnt a lie? What if you created a bubble of delusion to convince yourself that actually know how the world works. How do you know? Show me proof. Facts that actually make sense. The truth can be bent but our logic can never lie to us. Rational thought is the most human thing around

2) if only the ones on top know the truth, how did you stumble onto it? how did the information trickle down? and second, how do you know the conspiracy must exist behind every major even

3) and my final point, what proof do you have that you arent more ignorant than anyone around you? i said it to the other guy, and i say it to you. NOBODY has any right to talk down to anyone else.

if this is your way of spreading your information, a smug vague attitude, then i pity you ice_edge
Tell your own world version view and we'll compare. Tell me how does the world work? Who narrates how it works? Show you proof? Now tell me how did they shown you proof first time you got educated how it works? Or did they just pass it off as a theory? Our logic can never lie to us? Wow you even believe in that? Of course it can since it can be manipulated. Understanding how the world works is manipulated and so are so called logic thoughts.

The thing is these people on top write everything they are about to do down in their books but they seem to be pretty boring and as wel all know no one wants to read boring books. They rather get the simple version of the events...besides as time passes people in the west stop caring. I have noticed that myself. Is as if we all have been conditioned to become these mindless drones.

I'm not the ignorant one since I can clearly see things that make sense and the ones that don't. People making excuses so they can continue to live in their own bubble world where everything like they think it is. It's a lie. We are being owned by the huge corporations. People are nothing more but waste and space and resources.

The big boys with tremendous resources and power have already pushed down these views down peoples throats. It's ll working. Making humanity into these selfish, uncaring mindless drones. Although this is only the beginning. Don't worry everything I say here...my views will only increase in credibility in time since we are facing the complete totalitarianism in the western world.

I don't really know how many years it will take but with the upcoming WW3 we shouldn't be to far off. Being been born today sure has a lot of cons watching as humanity go down the drains of stupidity and never learning about the real puppet masters they are doomed to repeat same mistakes and never learning.

You don't have to pity me really but I do pity everyone out there who still live in their imaginary world. You have the power not to. You're not to far from the truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
LOL. I know that the media is full of shit, most people do. I take EVERYTHING I read or hear (mainstream or alternative media) with a pinch of salt. I already made that quite obvious, you utter spastic.

The only things that I call truths are the things that I have experienced in my own personal life, things that have happened which I know to be accurate. Those are first hand experiences/educations, unlike the ideas that you try to pass off as your own which are fifth hand.

You're the one who fully buys into an agenda, not me. Now, I'm not saying that the fifth hand information that you try to routinely pass on as your own doesn't contain some reality, there's no smoke without fire, right? However, all information can became distorted over time. Also remember that everbody has an agenda, whichever side they're on.

I actually don't think you know what you are reading when you write your replies because you so haphazardly miss the target on a regular basis.

Now stop consuming and regurgitating information and passing it off as fact or even as your own enlightened opinion. You are just as bad as the 'sheep' that you berate, just on the other side.
No you don't since you will still take their take on the events. What comes out first from the media becomes reality and every other major alternative outlet becomes the conspiracy. Now why is that? What if you would get the alternative before the mainstream all the time?

Media shapes your reality. You just think you can take it with the nip of salt but that is nothing more but bullshit in it's highest regard since that's not how it works. After you hear or see something you go directly to your buddies and discuss the latest events which are once again are presented to them in the same way. The media has shaped those events the same way for everyone so everyone in that sphere of reality has one view. Everyone outside that same view that you all has been fed must be wrong since you have been fed the "right news" and would never admit that you have been conned. It's all just a big game after all....and don't worry you loose all the time. Humanity does and the boys on top win no matter what.

Ok tell me about those things you call accurate? And would they remain accurate after you shared them with everyone and they given you their take?

So what do you buy in? Don't tell me you don't buy into anything since you do in order to "have an opinion". As long as you are here it's safe to say that you have bought into many things. Like that you're view of the world is right. Or am I wrong?

Yes indeed information is distorted. If anything we are given this glorified view of history and not the real one. Real and I mean really real history is fabricated, glorified and molded to serve certain interests. It's also shaped to represent certain agenda. The timeline of history is also pretty strange one since it only covers certain civilizations through history. Also much of history has still been lost to us or unwritten. It's safe to say that real history is lost to us.

Yes side that I'm on says you should not be slave under the control freaks and puppet masters. In the end it's about the purpose of the agenda. If you want to keep making excuses and ignore the truth and face it head on...choices is always yours but we all know most people will take the easy way out as seen in this rant.
__________________

Last edited by ice_edge : 08-26-2012 at 04:15 PM.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #263 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Waiting in hope, but it's the hope that kills you
Posts: 3,788
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
No you don't since you will still take their take on the events. What comes out first from the media becomes reality and every other major alternative outlet becomes the conspiracy. Now why is that? What if you would get the alternative before the mainstream all the time?

Media shapes your reality. You just think you can take it with the nip of salt but that is nothing more but bullshit in it's highest regard since that's not how it works. After you hear or see something you go directly to your buddies and discuss the latest events which are once again are presented to them in the same way. The media has shaped those events the same way for everyone so everyone in that sphere of reality has one view. Everyone outside that same view that you all has been fed must be wrong since you have been fed the "right news" and would never admit that you have been conned. It's all just a big game after all....and don't worry you loose all the time. Humanity does and the boys on top win no matter what.

Ok tell me about those things you call accurate? And would they remain accurate after you shared them with everyone and they given you their take?

So what do you buy in? Don't tell me you don't buy into anything since you do in order to "have an opinion". As long as you are here it's safe to say that you have bought into many things. Like that you're view of the world is right. Or am I wrong?

Yes indeed information is distorted. If anything we are given this glorified view of history and not the real one. Real and I mean really real history is fabricated, glorified and molded to serve certain interests. It's also shaped to represent certain agenda. The timeline of history is also pretty strange one since it only covers certain civilizations through history. Also much of history has still been lost to us or unwritten. It's safe to say that real history is lost to us.

Yes side that I'm on says you should not be slave under the control freaks and puppet masters. In the end it's about the purpose of the agenda. If you want to keep making excuses and ignore the truth and face it head on...choices is always yours but we all know most people will take the easy way out as seen in this rant.
See, your biggest problem here is that you make wild assumptions about me as an individual, thinking that I watch lots of tv, read newspapers, listen to the radio and actually care about news stories in general. To assume that much without knowing or asking me just goes to show how rudderless you are in your quest to find reality. Basic mistakes that shouldn't be made by a curious mind.

The things that I'm calling accurate are the things that happen in my life. Personal first hand experiences. I went to the shop, had an argument, met somebody for a pint. Beyond your own personal experience everything is distorted, regardless of what side of the fence you sit on. Now if I met 'Dave' down the pub and he told me a similar story about his day I wouldn't just buy it because like any second information it can become distorted, people lie and can lie well because we all have agendas. Now I'm not saying I reject everything that's not first hand information but I'm very careful/selective when it comes to it. With people you can learn what their behavioural patterns are over time, much like in the way that you can learn that the Daily Mail newspaper has an agenda against asylum seekers, the Sun newspaper has a pro army/afghan war agenda, all just from looking at front pages/headlines in shops and outside petrol stations. I take EVERYTHING I READ, SEE OR HEAR THAT IS SECOND HAND OR BEYOND WITH A PINCH OF SALT, most intelligent people do yet you like to pretend that you're something special. This kind of ties into my previous point of you being a bit ignorant when given information from other people about their lives. Obviously it's information that you don't want to hear about because it discredits your assumptions and brings you out of the delusion that you are in control and enlightened.

Yet you act enlightened because you consume so much second hand information, it's no different to any other passed on story just that it suits your agenda. You can't just pick and choose what suits you either because you have no first hand experience to back you up, it's all somebody elses ideas/theories/experiences/lies. You are just as much of a puppet as anybody else.

As far as buying into things, I don't watch television, listen to radio, read newspapers and ignore all media (mainstream or alternative) as much as I can. Obviously I have to use it to my advantage at some points just to find the basic facts of things that interest me like in sport, but I don't read match reports and rarely watch highlights because they are usually biased. So I'll watch the football matches I want to down the pub (or a stream online) but that's about it. I refuse to pay for sky because Rupert Murdoch is a cunt and it's a rip off.

I'm not interested in politics because they all have hidden agendas and are corrupt, not to mention the fact that despite being an adult of legal voting age for nearly ten years I've never voted once. Why? Well, because neither of the constantly berrated Labour and Tory partys that have been in power during those years have actually done anything stupid enough to effect my life in a strong way. I'm incredibly fortunate to live in a country where support and opportunity doesn't come short. I understand that there is corruption (don't act like you're special in knowing that)at the top of the societal pyramid and it has always been like that and always will be. If you expect a world of seven billion people to not destroy itself without a fuck load of manipulation then you're crazy. Once the top dog is gone then there will be a replacement and so on. Apart from blowing the world's population up and starting again with a small population there will never be a solution, so deal with it and find happiness in spite of everything. If you can't do that then you be suffering for the duration of your life because nothing is going to change.

What reason would I have to complain when I can get everything I need to make me happy? I'm a happy individual because of family and long term partner, I have a roof over my head, a second opportunity at higher education despite previously being immature and ruining countless opportunities.

Now can you please stop being such a patronising little pleb? Seriously, you can barely string a sentence together yet act all high and mighty over fifth hand information that most people are aware is available without your tiresome efforts.

You like to ask questions so here are some for you:

What is your agenda in life and what do you think it's going to achieve long term?

Do you have a job and how do you contribute to society?

What major traumas in your life have lead you to have so much angst against something that you can't control?

Why do you make wild assumptions about other people when you're so detail obsessed?

Do you realise how much of a hypocrite you are for consuming a mass amount of second hand information while criticising others for doing the same thing?

Why do you think you're so special for being 'enlightened' when discussing information that is wide spread and readily available?

What the actual fuck are you going to do to change the world?
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE

Last edited by Andre : 08-26-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #264 (permalink)
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Horselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

ive got a question for ice edge too

who is your favorite member of the wu tang clan?
__________________
Horselover Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #265 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Waiting in hope, but it's the hope that kills you
Posts: 3,788
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Fuck sake, why didn't I think of that one.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #266 (permalink)
The Man
 
BEST FOR BUSINESS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 12,867
BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

ice_edge already has the conspiracy theorist gimmick patented. You should head back and only return when you get repackaged.

Ah, well, that's what I get for posting after only reading the first page.

Last edited by BEST FOR BUSINESS : 08-26-2012 at 06:08 PM.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #267 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Chi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEAT
Default

Tonight, I will make a groundbreaking announcement that will change the landscape of WF forever. Stay tuned.
Chi Town Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #268 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post
Tonight, I will make a groundbreaking announcement that will change the landscape of WF forever. Stay tuned.
You're finally moving out of your mom's basement?
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #269 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
CHAMPviaDQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: A World Kissed by Fire.
Posts: 2,537
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk's #1 Fan View Post
Tonight, I will make a groundbreaking announcement that will change the landscape of WF forever. Stay tuned.
That you successfully trolled your way to 27 pages? I'd wait to hit 30 it looks better.

If you're not trolling then I agree with Anark, you're just a cog in a different machine. You presented nothing new, nothing that even resembles an original thought. Every time you've been proven wrong you retract and say it was a joke. The reason I think you're trolling is because your misuse of the words 'your' and 'you're' are so terrible, they have to be intentional. You even go as far as to type them in 'italic', lol. I'm pretty sure you even swapped the words in 'your for a 'you're' and vice-versa, every time. I stopp reading this thread after a while I don't have time to read the really long posts. Anark as always makes these things bearable, the dude is too witty.
__________________


2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #270 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Chi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Why are the masses so unwashed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_edge View Post
Tell your own world version view and we'll compare. Tell me how does the world work? Who narrates how it works? Show you proof? Now tell me how did they shown you proof first time you got educated how it works? Or did they just pass it off as a theory? Our logic can never lie to us? Wow you even believe in that? Of course it can since it can be manipulated. Understanding how the world works is manipulated and so are so called logic thoughts.

The thing is these people on top write everything they are about to do down in their books but they seem to be pretty boring and as wel all know no one wants to read boring books. They rather get the simple version of the events...besides as time passes people in the west stop caring. I have noticed that myself. Is as if we all have been conditioned to become these mindless drones.

I'm not the ignorant one since I can clearly see things that make sense and the ones that don't. People making excuses so they can continue to live in their own bubble world where everything like they think it is. It's a lie. We are being owned by the huge corporations. People are nothing more but waste and space and resources.

The big boys with tremendous resources and power have already pushed down these views down peoples throats. It's ll working. Making humanity into these selfish, uncaring mindless drones. Although this is only the beginning. Don't worry everything I say here...my views will only increase in credibility in time since we are facing the complete totalitarianism in the western world.

I don't really know how many years it will take but with the upcoming WW3 we shouldn't be to far off. Being been born today sure has a lot of cons watching as humanity go down the drains of stupidity and never learning about the real puppet masters they are doomed to repeat same mistakes and never learning.

You don't have to pity me really but I do pity everyone out there who still live in their imaginary world. You have the power not to. You're not to far from the truth.




No you don't since you will still take their take on the events. What comes out first from the media becomes reality and every other major alternative outlet becomes the conspiracy. Now why is that? What if you would get the alternative before the mainstream all the time?

Media shapes your reality. You just think you can take it with the nip of salt but that is nothing more but bullshit in it's highest regard since that's not how it works. After you hear or see something you go directly to your buddies and discuss the latest events which are once again are presented to them in the same way. The media has shaped those events the same way for everyone so everyone in that sphere of reality has one view. Everyone outside that same view that you all has been fed must be wrong since you have been fed the "right news" and would never admit that you have been conned. It's all just a big game after all....and don't worry you loose all the time. Humanity does and the boys on top win no matter what.

Ok tell me about those things you call accurate? And would they remain accurate after you shared them with everyone and they given you their take?

So what do you buy in? Don't tell me you don't buy into anything since you do in order to "have an opinion". As long as you are here it's safe to say that you have bought into many things. Like that you're view of the world is right. Or am I wrong?

Yes indeed information is distorted. If anything we are given this glorified view of history and not the real one. Real and I mean really real history is fabricated, glorified and molded to serve certain interests. It's also shaped to represent certain agenda. The timeline of history is also pretty strange one since it only covers certain civilizations through history. Also much of history has still been lost to us or unwritten. It's safe to say that real history is lost to us.

Yes side that I'm on says you should not be slave under the control freaks and puppet masters. In the end it's about the purpose of the agenda. If you want to keep making excuses and ignore the truth and face it head on...choices is always yours but we all know most people will take the easy way out as seen in this rant.
ice_edge do you see 11's on the clock? as in 12:11, 4:11, etc.
Chi Town Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios