Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #41 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,283
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle101 View Post
Like I said, it could be interpreted as a troll thread from the way you made it. There's nothing wrong with being a fan of a wrestler, especially if it's Cena. But it is quite annoying to have someone put it out there for all to see without any regard for why they're doing it. If you just said that Cena was the best, and should be WWE champion instead of Punk without giving any real insight or explanation as to why you think Cena should be champion, then i'm afraid it does come off as trollish, and it's not just on wrestling forums you get this. If you did go onto a football forum and make a thread saying Chelsea was the best and the are the best team in the world. Then you would have to explain why you think that. Give reasons and examples for why Chelsea is the best football team in the world, and don't just say they are the best. But again I don't know what you actually wrote so I can't know for sure.
But your post shows why wrestlingforums are so infamous. Why should I give an explanation why I think that a certain wrestler is the best?
Only in wrestlingforums I need to give an explanation why I like something or otherwise I am a troll.
Take video games as example. One of my favourite games of all time is Super Mario Bros. 3. I love this game and play it still on my NES emulator after so many decades. If you ask me for a valid explanation why the game is for me GOAT I can’t give you a valid explanation.

This Mario looks crappy compared to Mario 64, the graphics suck compared to Grand Theft Auto and I play in 2012 a freakin Nintendo Entertainment System game.
Does that make me a troll?
If you ask me why this game is GOAT for me my only argument is that I love the game and that I am a fan. Does that make me a troll?
I guess not. Same with favourite movies, songs or cartoons.
But why is someone a troll if he likes a John Cena for example without any explanation.
That means everbody who is a big Scott Hall, Roddy Piper, Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart or Jake Roberts fan is a troll because no one of them has won a world title, was the poster boy of the company and has won the main event at WrestleMania. The only argument is that they are fans of them because they like them and that makes these people trolls because of that?

If you say that Nirvana or Metallica is the best band in the world for you I can accuse you of trolling by reminding you that Beatles are the best in the world because they sold more copies? What kind of logic is that?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/





Last edited by DualShock : 08-22-2012 at 07:50 PM.
DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,437
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

No one makes fun of me for liking wrestling.

They see the kilt and respect.

EDIT: Anyone who brings up the fucking weak argument about not winning the title can suck a dick. You don't have to win the top prize to be one of the best, you stupid fucks.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #43 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,283
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
EDIT: Anyone who brings up the fucking weak argument about not winning the title can suck a dick. You don't have to win the top prize to be one of the best, you stupid fucks.
I don't know if anyone believes this crap anymore about the titles, especially in wrestling.

That would mean Jack Swagger > Jake Roberts LOL
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #44 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,437
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I don't know if anyone believes this crap anymore about the titles, especially in wrestling.

That would mean Jack Swagger > Jake Roberts LOL

Even the Great Khali won, so are people going to say he was one of the best because he won the title?

Honestly, anyone who thinks you have to be the champ to be one of the best is a fucking ignorant tard. There are a lot of wrestlers who never got the strap and are way better than 99% of the shit who win the title these days.


BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN JAKE ROBERTS, THE MAN HE RIPPED OFF, RIGHT GUYS?

Fuck off (not you, DS)
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #45 (permalink)
The Eater of Worlds
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,430
Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
But your post shows why wrestlingforums are so infamous. Why should I give an explanation why I think that a certain wrestler is the best?
Only in wrestlingforums I need to give an explanation why I like something or otherwise I am a troll.
Take video games as example. One of my favourite games of all time is Super Mario Bros. 3. I love this game and play it still on my NES emulator after so many decades. If you ask me for a valid explanation why the game is for me GOAT I canít give you a valid explanation.
You know the whole point of creating a thread is the create a discussion. You make a thread about a certain topic and discuss that topic with others. If you don't think you need to give a valid explanation as to why you like John Cena, then fair enough but why create one in the first place? If you're only going to create a thread to highlight that you like a certain wrestler, then that's not really much of a thread and serves no purpose at the end of the day. The reason why I said you should give an explanation, is because you just made a thread to say Cena is the best, and that he should be WWE Champion instead of CM Punk. Why should he be WWE champion? What's wrong with Punk being champion when Cena has held the belt so many times? That's what I'd look for when I read a thread, and i'm sure the majority of posters on wrestling forums do too.

Quote:
This Mario looks crappy compared to Mario 64, the graphics suck compared to Grand Theft Auto and I play in 2012 a freakin Nintendo Entertainment System game.
Does that make me a troll?
If you ask me why this game is GOAT for me my only argument is that I love the game and that I am a fan. Does that make me a troll?
I guess not. Same with favourite movies, songs or cartoons.
But why is someone a troll if he likes a John Cena for example without any explanation.
That means everbody who is a big Scott Hall, Roddy Piper, Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart or Jake Roberts fan is a troll because no one of them has won a world title, was the poster boy of the company and has won the main event at WrestleMania. The only argument is that they are fans of them because they like them and that made those people trolls?
You've been on this forum since January right? I've been here since 2006. I can tell you i've seen it all on here. I've seen trolls, i've seen gimmick posters, i've seen the lot. I've seen all types of threads. I'm sure it's the same on other wrestling forums as well. My point being, there are some posters who will create a thread just to say they like a wrestler. But don't say much else. That doesn't appeal to me very much, what am I supposed to take from that? Ok so you like a wrestler, big deal. However there are other posters who will create a thread and praise a wrestler, and actually put more effort into a thread. They give valid points and don't come off like they're trying to troll, but to actually create a discussion. If I saw a thread like your one on here. I wouldn't really give it much thought that it was a troll thread, because it just comes off like one. There a good threads, and then there are bad threads, and people don't take bad threads seriously.

Quote:
If you say that Nirvana or Metallica is the best band in the world for you I can accuse you of trolling by reminding you that Beatles are the best in the world because they sold more copies? What kind of logic is that?
Well actually Metallica is my favorite band but I wouldn't create a thread just to say Metallica are the best band in the world though, and if I did I would give reasons for why they are the best, and make a valid argument. Selling more copies serves nothing since you can get a crap artists like Justin Bieber selling millions of copies, doesn't make him the best in the world though, and you can bet if someone ever made a thread saying Justin Beiber was the best in the world I would pounce on the thread creator in an instant and rip him to shreds. Metaphorically speaking of course, and so would a lot of posters as well so it's not just a wrestling forum thing you get it in other forums as well, it just depends on what you say and how you say it.
__________________
Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Last edited by Riddle101 : 08-22-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Riddle101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:32 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,776
Svart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friends
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I find that always funny in wrestlingforums in general (well, except of the WWE facebook page).
Look on the other forums about music, movies, series or other sports, only in wrestlingforums nobody will take you seriously if you enjoy the actual product. People will call you either a fag, a child or retarded but if you bash the current product and the face of the company and the PG rating but yet continue to watch and post here on a weekly basis people will threat you as a serious and excellent poster who got the clue how the business works.
The whole comments in forums how the Attitude Era was so much better than the crappy WWE we watch today or how much John Cena sucks compared to Stone Cold.
Well, try to post in a forum about the new James Bond movie Skyfall how much Sean Connery was better as James Bond than the loser Daniel Craig or try to post in a Power Rangers forum how much the Power Rangers sucks compared to the first version of the Rangers in the nineties or if you constantly write in a PS3 forum how much Playstation 2 rocks compared to PS3. In all forums the mods will warn you because of trolling and ask you to try to find classic forums about Sean Connery, PS2 and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

I registered yesterday just for fun in another wrestlingforum to try something. At the end of the day all my commets had over 20 thumbs down.
All I had to do was to have a username John Cena, commenting how he was the best in WWE and how he deserved to have the title and not CM Punk.
No insults, no off topic, no spam, being a John Cena fan was enough to be hated on a wrestlingforum.

This is not only about this forum, it's about wrestlingforums in general.
In every non-wrestling forum you can be sure to be banned if you bash the product but only in wrestlingforum people will make fun of you if you enjoy the current product (Remember SVET?)

This is not my try to make wrestlingforums a better place because I hate most things in WWE too, I just noticed how the wrestlingforums are ass backwards
I'd say a lot of the internet is ass backwards. And it's likely because trolling is everywhere on the net. Ever notice just how many troll-ish memes there are?
Plus, I would imagine much of the IWC dislikes Cena's childish character. So it's automatic, unless you have good reason.
Svart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #47 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: 6+9=69
Posts: 2,219
Dark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more seriousDark_Link needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

That's because these morons still stuck in the 90's wishing rock and stonecold were still around. But when you think about it all of us are trolls when it comes to wrestling. We try to tell people who sucks and who doesn't we all want wrestling to be molded in our own vision. All of us have different taste and it just happens that we all troll one another just cause we either don't like certain superstar or I like a wrestler I want everyone to like.

But when you think about it where would the wwe be if vince listen to fans?

Bottomline is we are never happy with the product yet we continue to support by watching it and paying for their ppv shows. like hypocrites. Because the IWC is made out of hypocrites.
Dark_Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #48 (permalink)
Throw Rocks at Cops
 
WillMark4NewJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere over in that direction -------->
Posts: 1,555
WillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friendsWillMark4NewJack needs to make some friends
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Link View Post
That's because these morons still stuck in the 90's wishing rock and stonecold were still around. But when you think about it all of us are trolls when it comes to wrestling. We try to tell people who sucks and who doesn't we all want wrestling to be molded in our own vision. All of us have different taste and it just happens that we all troll one another just cause we either don't like certain superstar or I like a wrestler I want everyone to like.

But when you think about it where would the wwe be if vince listen to fans?

Bottomline is we are never happy with the product yet we continue to support by watching it and paying for their ppv shows. like hypocrites. Because the IWC is made out of hypocrites.
agree except I haven't ordered any wrestling PPV probably since Mania 22 lol
__________________
WillMark4NewJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #49 (permalink)
The Eater of Worlds
 
Riddle101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 9,430
Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Link View Post
That's because these morons still stuck in the 90's wishing rock and stonecold were still around. But when you think about it all of us are trolls when it comes to wrestling. We try to tell people who sucks and who doesn't we all want wrestling to be molded in our own vision. All of us have different taste and it just happens that we all troll one another just cause we either don't like certain superstar or I like a wrestler I want everyone to like.

But when you think about it where would the wwe be if vince listen to fans?

Bottomline is we are never happy with the product yet we continue to support by watching it and paying for their ppv shows. like hypocrites. Because the IWC is made out of hypocrites.
I highlighted the bolded parts which I will refer to below

(1)That's because some wrestling fans on here started watching in the 90's so it's understandable that there is a lot of nostalgia for wrestlers likes Stone Cold and The Rock. But you also get wrestling fans from other eras on here too, and talk about guys like Randy Savage and Roddy Piper. Nostalgia plays a big factor on wrestling forums, because of the eras people started watching in. Nothing wrong with that, it's good to look back at those days and reminisce.

(2)You use "We" as if we're all the same. But we're not. Everyone in the IWC is an individual with different opinions. You can't say "We" like we all fall under the same umbrella. I don't tell people to support my favorite wrestlers, and don't tell people a wrestler sucks and expect them to agree with me. I don't like John Cena but I don't expect everyone to agree that he sucks because some do like Cena. I will admit that I do have an opinion on the way WWE is run, and more often then not i'll say something that WWE should improve on. But that's just an opinion also.

(3)Nobody does that on here. I've never heard people tell me to support a wrestler just because they do, and like I said above i've never told people to support a wrestler I like. I don't know where you get that from.

(4)I agree that if Vince catered to the IWC it would be a bad thing. Mainly from what I said above about the IWC being made up of individual opinions, not a single entity like you implied. Either way doesn't matter because Vince isn't doing any better either. He's the sole reason for everything bad in WWE, since everything goes through him before it gets the green light.

(5)I tell you why I keep watching the product, despite my disdain of WWE's product today. I watch for certain wrestlers. Right now there are a handful of wrestlers who keep me watching WWE. I also continue to watch out of habit, in the hopes that maybe things will work out and WWE won't screw up something. I don't know, call it blind faith but I haven't lost total faith in the product, just Vince. I also don't buy ppvs.
__________________
Favorite Wrestlers Of All Time - The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle and Edge



Last edited by Riddle101 : 08-23-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Riddle101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
 
SPCDRI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,135
SPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth reading
Default Re: Wrestling fan in wrestling forums = troll

Solution: Watch TNA because the product is more fun and the PPVs are better. Or you could continue to be a fag and watch WWE for all those great segments like Florence Henderson Touting about which wrestler would be the best member of a 21st Century Brady Bunch.

Edit: I haven't seen a Monday Night RAW in its entirety on Monday night since 1000. 3 hour product is unbearable to watch start to finish. The only things worth watching are the longer matches on youtube. When baseball goes into the playoffs and Monday Night Football comes back RAW is gonna get SLAUGHTERED and deservedly so.

Last edited by SPCDRI : 08-23-2012 at 07:55 PM.
SPCDRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios