I'm Baaaack!!! - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 08-01-2012, 05:05 AM   #51 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Technically, you could argue that GTI was your main account, and this one is your alt, regardless of join dates.

Thus, prepare for the banhammer.
Logic: First created: SheamusO'Shaunessy
Second created: GTI
Therefore my main account is SheamusO'Shaunessy.

Geniuslogic(yours): OMG YOU USED THAT ONE MORE WTF BAN BAN BAN

Common sense: by that you said that the mods made a mistake by banning the wrong account. Are you defying the mods, anark?
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-01-2012, 05:09 AM   #52 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,353
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Logic: First created: SheamusO'Shaunessy
Second created: GTI
Therefore my main account is SheamusO'Shaunessy.

Geniuslogic(yours): OMG YOU USED THAT ONE MORE WTF BAN BAN BAN

Common sense: by that you said that the mods made a mistake by banning the wrong account. Are you defying the mods, anark?
SheamusO'Shaunessy was your first account, but you posted more with GTI, thus GTI was your main account. I did explain that it was regardless of join date. PAY ATTENTION. GTI might have been banned for something unrelated to being an alt account, I don't know. We can always hope.

And no, I am defying the mods by saying they made a terrible mistake in not banning both accounts.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 AM   #53 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
SheamusO'Shaunessy was your first account, but you posted more with GTI, thus GTI was your main account. I did explain that it was regardless of join date. PAY ATTENTION. GTI might have been banned for something unrelated to being an alt account, I don't know. We can always hope.

And no, I am defying the mods by saying they made a terrible mistake in not banning both accounts.
Mindless hate towards 12ers, coming from an 11,almost 12er. Nice.
And the account was banned for multiple accounts. Ask the mods.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:20 AM   #54 (permalink)
Where did I go wrong?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 3,325
Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Zzzz...
__________________
Swood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:20 AM   #55 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Zzzz...
Oh, go masturbate to ponies you sick bastard.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #56 (permalink)
Where did I go wrong?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 3,325
Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000Swood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

__________________
Swood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #57 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,353
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy View Post
Mindless hate towards 12ers, coming from an 11,almost 12er. Nice.
And the account was banned for multiple accounts. Ask the mods.
No, mindless hate towards you. There are some fantastic 12ers on here. The Join Date Wars happened last week, though it was more handbags at dawn. I was in the thick of it with a couple of other 11ers and 12ers. You need to pay attention.

Join date trolling is old hat now. We stand and fall as individuals.

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
But same old shit
From SheamusO'Shaunessy
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #58 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
Bronies are fucking ruining the word "male"
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #59 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 766
SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250SheamusO'Shaunessy 101 - 250
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
No, mindless hate towards you. There are some fantastic 12ers on here. The Join Date Wars happened last week, though it was more handbags at dawn. I was in the thick of it with a couple of other 11ers and 12ers. You need to pay attention.

Join date trolling is old hat now. We stand and fall as individuals.

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
But same old shit
From SheamusO'Shaunessy
Shitty catchphrase. And it is a new dawn and a new day. Because as i can see, in the week that passed, 80% of the guys here turned into assholes.
SheamusO'Shaunessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:30 AM   #60 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: I'm Baaaack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
No, mindless hate towards you. There are some fantastic 12ers on here. The Join Date Wars happened last week, though it was more handbags at dawn. I was in the thick of it with a couple of other 11ers and 12ers. You need to pay attention.

Join date trolling is old hat now. We stand and fall as individuals.

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
But same old shit
From SheamusO'Shaunessy
'Twas a dark time, but we persevered against the oppressors.

and lol
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios