Are people who hate Apple just poor? - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Where do you stand?

I own lots of Apple products and I'm very satisfied. 19 73.08%
I don't have enough money to buy Apple products. 4 15.38%
I am sick of my cheap Android phone but I can't afford an iPhone. 0 0%
I can't take this windows shit anymore and I want a Mac. 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 07-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #51 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,418
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnix View Post
Do you think the Android OS would look like this if Apple had never created iOS.



Do you think the tablets that companies like Samsung and HTC are making would look like this if the iPad never existed?



That's what I meant when I said "Apple is about setting the standard, while all the other companies just rip them off with their cheap imitations."
the fact that you think that NONE of this would have been possible without apple is pretty lol-worthy.

Apple is indeed a groundbreaking company, but setting the standard? I dont know about that. And google-based android OS's are open source, and open to customization. What about that screams "APPLE RIP OFF"??? Oh because the default layout of the homescreens on android devices are icon based?

Apple paved the way for smart phones, but to call anything that comes out that's a rectangular device and has smart phone/tablet capabilities a cheap ripoff is fucking moronic. That's like saying that Afrikaa Bambataa invented rap and anyone else who raps is a cheap rip off. It's fucking straight stupid.

apple has literally applied for patents on SHAPES so other companies cant use them when making a phone or tablet. Is that what you consider leading the way? sounds more to me like a company scared of fucking competition.
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)

Last edited by Ziggler Mark : 07-27-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
Fnix Fnix
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Your shit.
Fnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

I think people dislike Apple because hipsters like them so much. Among other reasons of course (rereleasing the same phone every few months and tricking gullible people into needing the superfluous new features).
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #54 (permalink)
Just two lost souls
 
Stax Classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,631
Stax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselvesStax Classic is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Are people who build a hackintosh just poor, or smarter than people who pay twice as much for the same thing?
__________________

WHOOPINS AND N-BOMBS

sig by champ
Stax Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #55 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,418
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnix View Post
Your shit.
what about my shit? lol

but I'm going to assume you mean "you're shit"...so I'm shit because I blew your argument out of the water? lol, ok.
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #56 (permalink)
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,340
scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

apple is on some hipster bullshit. im str8.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #57 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,965
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

So many idiots saying idiot-things in this thread.

Are Mac's more expensive? Yes. Are they spec'd lower than equivalently priced PC's? Yes.

Are they more reliable? Yes. Do they run faster and more efficiently than equivalently spec'd PC's with the OS and software they have? Yes.

Is Windows more versatile? Yes. Does it provide more freedom for customisation? Debatable. Is it more vulnerable for viruses and other nasties? Yes.

Is OSX intuitive, easier to use and lighter? Yes. Is it cheaper? Yes. Does it run better on the hardware that is designed for it? Yes.

People who use the price thing as justification for Mac's being crap are stupid. I bought my MacBook Pro 2 years ago and it's still running as well as it was the day I bought it. I haven't even had to think twice about forking out for anything more to do with my computer since then. Would I be able to say the same thing about an equivalently spec'd PC that had been used as much as mine in that time? Absolutely not. The programs I use (Photoshop, Illustrator, Ableton Live and Final Cut Pro) all work flawlessly on my computer despite the fact the tech in it is at least 3 years past what is actually cutting edge. It still starts up faster than any of my friends PC's and doesn't even have a solid state drive etc. and I have NEVER had a problem with it not being able to run a program or application (including games) so really that argument is irrelevant.

I'm not saying it's better, it's different. It IS however better for me and is easily the best decision I ever made. I was brought up with Windows my entire life but the simplicity and efficiency of OSX absolutely blows Windows out of the water. I'm not even sure exactly sure where the benefit of windows is over the new Mac OS's aside from versatility for running programs. But regardless, Mac's these days have a much larger library of applications than they are given credit for. I can play Starcraft 3 and Diablo 2 and I haven't had an issue with compatibility apart from League of Legends which is really a non-issue in the grand scheme of things.

You guys should consider being more respectful of other people who chose not to use the same things as you rather than being elitist pricks about everything. Which is exactly what you accuse Mac users of being ironically enough.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51
Fnix Fnix
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
what about my shit? lol

but I'm going to assume you mean "you're shit"...so I'm shit because I blew your argument out of the water? lol, ok.
I'm better than you.
Fnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #59 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,418
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
So many idiots saying idiot-things in this thread.

Are Mac's more expensive? Yes. Are they spec'd lower than equivalently priced PC's? Yes.

Are they more reliable? Yes. Do they run faster and more efficiently than equivalently spec'd PC's with the OS and software they have? Yes.

Is Windows more versatile? Yes. Does it provide more freedom for customisation? Debatable. Is it more vulnerable for viruses and other nasties? Yes.

Is OSX intuitive, easier to use and lighter? Yes. Is it cheaper? Yes. Does it run better on the hardware that is designed for it? Yes.

People who use the price thing as justification for Mac's being crap are stupid. I bought my MacBook Pro 2 years ago and it's still running as well as it was the day I bought it. I haven't even had to think twice about forking out for anything more to do with my computer since then. Would I be able to say the same thing about an equivalently spec'd PC that had been used as much as mine in that time? Absolutely not. The programs I use (Photoshop, Illustrator, Ableton Live and Final Cut Pro) all work flawlessly on my computer despite the fact the tech in it is at least 3 years past what is actually cutting edge. It still starts up faster than any of my friends PC's and doesn't even have a solid state drive etc. and I have NEVER had a problem with it not being able to run a program or application (including games) so really that argument is irrelevant.

I'm not saying it's better, it's different. It IS however better for me and is easily the best decision I ever made. I was brought up with Windows my entire life but the simplicity and efficiency of OSX absolutely blows Windows out of the water. I'm not even sure exactly sure where the benefit of windows is over the new Mac OS's aside from versatility for running programs. But regardless, Mac's these days have a much larger library of applications than they are given credit for. I can play Starcraft 3 and Diablo 2 and I haven't had an issue with compatibility apart from League of Legends which is really a non-issue in the grand scheme of things.

You guys should consider being more respectful of other people who chose not to use the same things as you rather than being elitist pricks about everything. Which is exactly what you accuse Mac users of being ironically enough.
/thread

i don't think I've told you how much I love you, Evo.
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #60 (permalink)
how mad are you tho for real
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fife, Scotland
Posts: 3,433
MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Are people who hate Apple just poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnix View Post
I'm better than you.
Good lord, at least try to pretend you're putting effort in here. That's pretty embarrassing to look at.
__________________
MINGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios