Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Rock316AE: Work or Shoot?
He's an AE mark that believe bigger always equals better. My only real problem is the way he'll denigrate anyone who didn't come from AE. He's kind of that guy in the record store who only likes the Stones and will tell you to get the fuck out if you listen to the Talking Heads. I think he believe 90% of what he says, but that he pushes the other 10% to get people riled.
He knows a pretty good amount, but take most of what he says with a grain of salt. His knowledge of ratings is encyclopedic, but his analysis of them is highly biased. I have also noticed that he ruled the ratings thread until D.M.N. came along to challenge him with more complete breakdowns.
Whatever. He doesn't bother me nearly as much as he used to. I think it was when he said that Big Show is the best actor in WWE that I learned to just shake my head, smile, and move on.