time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers - Page 19 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #181 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
You are partially right: unless we want to dwell into some deep philosophical discussion, it is safe to say that there are objectively true and false statements.
If you want to look at things from a different light, then: All statements can be true or false, rather, all statements are true and false at all times, depending on who is interpreting them.

For example, your claim that all 11ers and 12ers are shitty posters is true because you say so, but it is false at the same time because I counter-claim your claim by saying that they aren't.

Your second statement that "there is no truth is subjective bullshit" is false, and that, my boy, isn't subjective; it is objectively and universally true, and it is evident simply because of the fact that you and I have two contradicting claims and perspectives on the truth; ergo, truth is subjective.

Your final three statements, well, rather, your final two statements are, again, not true.
They are not true because, as I said earlier, it is impossible to judge all people who joined in 2011 and 2012 as a whole. So, saying that what you said is false and incorrect is an rare example of an objective and definite truth.

There you go - examples of when 1. something is debatable and subject to different interpretation and when 2. something is universally true and logical.


How so?
Very well said sir.
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #182 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
nah son it doesn't work that way.
Your statement is false.
"Period".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Hehehehehe.

You said period.
haha, lol. You're pretty random. Next thing you know you're going to be like GetReady2Fly and start with a random squid thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON View Post
Zankman Jack, you're getting very defensive.
I asked you "How so?" when you said this the last time, yet you didn't reply.

How come?
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #183 (permalink)
ARRIVE. HOOPLA. LEAVE.
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,103
scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

how is it well said? a statement can't be true or false at the same time. take any basic logic or philosophy class. you fucking morons.

the only exception would be conditional statements or paradoxes.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA

Last edited by scrilla : 07-23-2012 at 03:10 PM.
scrilla is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #184 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,995
-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000-Extra- 2501 - 3000
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
You are partially right: unless we want to dwell into some deep philosophical discussion, it is safe to say that there are objectively true and false statements.
If you want to look at things from a different light, then: All statements can be true or false, rather, all statements are true and false at all times, depending on who is interpreting them.

For example, your claim that all 11ers and 12ers are shitty posters is true because you say so, but it is false at the same time because I counter-claim your claim by saying that they aren't.

Your second statement that "there is no truth is subjective bullshit" is false, and that, my boy, isn't subjective; it is objectively and universally true, and it is evident simply because of the fact that you and I have two contradicting claims and perspectives on the truth; ergo, truth is subjective.

Your final three statements, well, rather, your final two statements are, again, not true.
They are not true because, as I said earlier, it is impossible to judge all people who joined in 2011 and 2012 as a whole. So, saying that what you said is false and incorrect is an rare example of an objective and definite truth.

There you go - examples of when 1. something is debatable and subject to different interpretation and when 2. something is universally true and logical.


How so?
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
-Extra- is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #185 (permalink)
YOU CAN'T SEE ME
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,146
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Very well said sir.
Did scrilla and GOON just get their asses handed to them by a 12er?

Say it ain't so! OMG. The world is upside down.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #186 (permalink)
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,157
BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
I asked you "How so?" when you said this the last time, yet you didn't reply.

How come?
It's p. obvious you're getting defensive with your lengthy replies.
__________________
People who are good:
Rand Paul
Brothers CamillePunk and Redead
Wade Barrett
Bryce Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
Obama...because he is a libertarian
BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #187 (permalink)
YOU CAN'T SEE ME
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,146
Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
haha, lol. You're pretty random. Next thing you know you're going to be like GetReady2Fly and start with a random squid thing.
Shit no. It just seemed to be getting a bit serious in here.

You can probably put the tin opener down now, btw, ZJ. The can of whoop ass is well and truly open.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #188 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000CMWit 3501 - 4000
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
how is it well said? a statement can't be true or false at the same time. take any basic logic or philosophy class. you fucking morons.

the only exception would be conditional statements or paradoxes.
It was very well said as he quite neatly disproved your overall assumption that all members who joined the alst two years are not all bad posters, and really for you to complain about rants yet never ever really contribute to it is funny to me, between you and your tainthanger GOON it is quite comical that all you really ever say is 11er and join date, but hey you do what you do and we'll do what we do, you have a good day sir

Also yep I am an 11er
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #189 (permalink)
ARRIVE. HOOPLA. LEAVE.
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,103
scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500scrilla 31001 - 31500
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Did scrilla and GOON just get their asses handed to them by a 12er?

Say it ain't so! OMG. The world is upside down.
no because truth isn't subjective. only a fucking idiot would think it is.
__________________

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
Old 07-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #190 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 181
johncenaftw is being a bitchjohncenaftw is being a bitch
Default Re: time to ban these fucking 11ers and 12ers

The fact is, you 8'ers are idiots, true story.
johncenaftw is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios