BkB Hulk - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: BkB Hulk

Wow awful thread and Snrub finally puts together more than 2 sentences. Kudos!
LINK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: BkB Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Wow awful thread and Snrub finally puts together more than 2 sentences. Kudos!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...-creative.html

Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #73 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: BkB Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...-creative.html

Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot
Give me your address. You fake lil bitch. Go hide behind your stacked rep and eat some fried chicken, so when I have your blood all over me at least I can have something ranked as high as a Colonel. And speaking of high, you must be high to try and fuck with me. The only thing you try and fuck are animals. I mean look at this response above. You act like you are the coolest thing alive. Which you know I can give you that, because Watermelon is pretty fucking cold and wet. Similar to your momma's pussy. You hypocritical horrible ho hobbit. I just alliterated your ass. It's like obliterated but its a lil different. I don't expect you to understand. Since English is your second language to Sucking Cock... mUmble grumble mumble... I mean look you even want to fuck me, how can you say anyone else is a fag?
LINK is offline  
post #74 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 11:39 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: BkB Hulk

OH shit Rush is going Danthree on us. He is sniping men's asses though which is more in line with this forum.
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #75 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: BkB Hulk

fried chicken and watermelon? do i look like i'm black son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
OH shit Rush is going Danthree on us. He is sniping men's asses though which is more in line with this forum.
i think you will find thats Mike Tyson.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #76 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: BkB Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
fried chicken and watermelon? do i look like i'm black son?



i think you will find thats Mike Tyson.

Sorry I couldn't tell you were covered in fudge.
LINK is offline  
post #77 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Rat-a-....ing-tat.
 
DoYouRealize???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Okishima Island.
Posts: 1,169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BkB Hulk

Proving your masculinity at the expense of fucking another guy in the ass.

Logic is off the charts with that one.

DoYouRealize??? is offline  
post #78 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,403
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: BkB Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Sorry I couldn't tell you were covered in fudge.


you seem mad, are you mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave Of Mutilation View Post
Proving your masculinity at the expense of fucking another guy in the ass.

Logic is off the charts with that one.
Oh yes because masculinity and sexuality are one in the same. Thats sound logic right there if you're a fucking idiot. Just because there are a lot of fairies out there doesn't mean that there aren't gays that would be more masculine than you or me.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #79 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 AM
 
ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: #63notout
Posts: 20,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: BkB Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Wow awful thread and Snrub finally puts together more than 2 sentences. Kudos!
why are you obsessed with me? the rant thread and now all snrub this, snrub that. you got problems son.

ALEKS KOLAROV'S CHRISTMAS CAROLS is offline  
post #80 of 93 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 01:23 AM
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BkB Hulk

Maybe he wants to fuck you in da ass


STUFF is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome