Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's #1 Fan View Post
seriously though what the fuck is on the side of my computer screen. This advertisement warrents a rant in itself
How about the whole weird videos that pop up when you are just in general viewing the site? Anyone else have that?
Jaksonian224 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,969
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
How about the whole weird videos that pop up when you are just in general viewing the site? Anyone else have that?
Yes but that doesn't make this thread suck any less.
Chi Town Punk is offline  
post #53 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:19 AM
People are Sheep
 
Santa Snoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Snoth's Cave
Posts: 1,591
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

I think this rant has run its course...Let's just let it die please.



ChampviaDQ
Santa Snoth is online now  
post #54 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

The entire forum sucks. What do you want? LOL its not like I'm just posting to keep a rant going. I just enjoy fucking with people. Maybe it can be /thread?
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #55 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
The entire forum sucks. What do you want? LOL its not like I'm just posting to keep a rant going. I just enjoy fucking with people. Maybe it can be /thread?
if this forum sucks why are you on it haha

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #56 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:31 AM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

I always get 'adopt a cat' ads, lol.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #57 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
if this forum sucks why are you on it haha
Hoping maybe someday all the terrible posters will go away. In all seriousness though man, let's just give it a rest. The whole nonsense bickering was annoying, its over now. Its not like either of us are really offended, I'm still just where I started in this rant... BORED AS FUCK.

Waiting for someone that wants to talk about something that isn't a completely dead horse or playing some 'blah this sucks' or other reaction that has been played a million times.

Isn't anyone sick of living like this? Work, work, work and no matter what nothing really exciting ever happens? Even when you are in a field you enjoy, it's still like man I rather just be doing something else.

I don't know. If you want to go back to bickering over nothing or whatever I'm game.
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #58 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I always get 'adopt a cat' ads, lol.
I always get auto ads. Maybe the JAK is why, now that I see you get the CAT ones. LOL
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #59 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Hoping maybe someday all the terrible posters will go away. In all seriousness though man, let's just give it a rest. The whole nonsense bickering was annoying, its over now. Its not like either of us are really offended, I'm still just where I started in this rant... BORED AS FUCK.

Waiting for someone that wants to talk about something that isn't a completely dead horse or playing some 'blah this sucks' or other reaction that has been played a million times.

Isn't anyone sick of living like this? Work, work, work and no matter what nothing really exciting ever happens? Even when you are in a field you enjoy, it's still like man I rather just be doing something else.

I don't know. If you want to go back to bickering over nothing or whatever I'm game.
haha its all good in all seriousness im just busting your balls bro, i could care less about this site its fun to fuck around, but yah i agree id rather be doing something else but right now im bored as fuck watching nightmare on elm street because its 12 35 am here haha

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #60 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:40 AM
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,983
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Right now, I got an ad about a sale over at Drjays.com.
Elipses Corter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome