Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
haha i shit on your rant cause it was a stupid rant everyone else said the same thing it was terrible rant, and actually when i post a rant i make it actually about something that's worth ranting about such as the breaking and enterin law or red-heads.

i actually like rants that mean something i post on stupid ones, because it makes me laugh when people bitch about stupid shit like red rep or warnings like really who gives a fuck you get banned from the this site, is it going make you cry or not be happy with your life if so then you might need to do something with your life. On that note ill stop responding because this thread is getting more pages then it should get.
Lol you will stop responding when I say you can. This is pretty ridiculous that you think red-heads and a misspelled law are any better though. I guess I won't hear anymore about it though as that is what you said. Oh well...
Jaksonian224 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
haha i shit on your rant cause it was a stupid rant everyone else said the same thing it was terrible rant, and actually when i post a rant i make it actually about something that's worth ranting about such as the breaking and enterin law or red-heads.
Let's clear something up though.

That's why you shit on the rant... LOL
LINK is offline  
post #43 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Let's clear something up though.

That's why you shit on the rant... LOL
No dude. He is clearly a creative individual. Extremely intelligent. Why would he just be another sheep on this forum saving face?
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #44 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINK View Post
Let's clear something up though.

That's why you shit on the rant... LOL
nah man i shit on his rant cause its terrible i added that everyone else does cause its true haha even if they didnt agree id stil post its a stupid rant

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #45 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
nah man i shit on his rant cause its terrible i added that everyone else does cause its true haha even if they didnt agree id stil post its a stupid rant
It is a stupid rant. But you just said you were done responding? That's not stupid behavior?
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #46 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
No dude. He is clearly a creative individual. Extremely intelligent. Why would he just be another sheep on this forum saving face?
you sir are redic, yes im a sheep cause i agree with everyone else, the thing is its a stupid rant and even if they didnt agree id tell you its terrible my opinion.

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #47 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,794
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
It is a stupid rant. But you just said you were done responding? That's not stupid behavior?
i didn't know you were link as well fuck you just have many accounts you have

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #48 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
you sir are redic, yes im a sheep cause i agree with everyone else, the thing is its a stupid rant and even if they didnt agree id tell you its terrible my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
i didn't know you were link as well fuck you just have many accounts you have
Lol... so after saying you are not responding. Going on and on about how you don't care. The best you got is that I have two accounts? What information has given this away?
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #49 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:05 AM
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,995
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Elipses Corter is offline  
post #50 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

seriously though what the fuck is on the side of my computer screen. This advertisement warrents a rant in itself

Chi Town Punk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome