Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #31 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,789
legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
The fact that you are responding makes you seem pretty serious. I mean I'm not trolling you to get more responses or anything. I just don't understand the logic behind responding and casually being on the site, but acting like I'm saying you are so serious. You're right, you are not serious at all.
So your saying the only way people respond on this site is if your trolling? i responded cause your talking about me/ asking questions and i told you already im so serious right now, im going go rage on my wall and punch holes just cause you're making me post redic responses. I thought that was pretty clear, damn i need to work on getting my point across so you can understand.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
OP:

That is one hell of an acid trip.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #33 (permalink)
The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball
 
Duplicitous Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 13,148
Duplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselvesDuplicitous Dub has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

As I said before, Jason sucked as a ranger. Why the fuck would he wear one earing? complete rod choker.
__________________
Duplicitous Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #34 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,660
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

I like how both of you say you don't give a shit and yet here you area arguing over nothing.
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,789
legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
I like how both of you say you don't give a shit and yet here you area arguing over nothing.
haha not really arguing, just stating my opinion and responding to what he says if i really cared id make a thread and try to personally insult him like others have done in the past few months.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Jaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJaksonian224 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
So your saying the only way people respond on this site is if your trolling? i responded cause your talking about me/ asking questions and i told you already im so serious right now, im going go rage on my wall and punch holes just cause you're making me post redic responses. I thought that was pretty clear, damn i need to work on getting my point across so you can understand.
Sir, you have no point. That is my point. Let's address the facts. You shit on a rant I made. I really could care less but you try to steer it personal with name-calling, which is whatever and fail. You now are responding to every post I make, because you aren't mad, you just are trying to get a point across to me. However, you are slow playing(benefit of the doubt) or just bullshitting that you have a point?

My point is that, you sir shit on my rant because you could never remotely do anything like it, even though it definitely was sub par at best. To prove this point though, I responded and kept you responding, without belittling you or doing anything but talking shit on your grammar.

Your reaction hardly proves anything to the contrary, but you can continue if you would like.
Jaksonian224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,970
Chi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEATChi Town Punk has DAT HEAT
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Reads OP= Mindfucked

Chi Town Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: WF KLIQ OVERALLS
Posts: 1,787
LINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more seriousLINK needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
I like how both of you say you don't give a shit and yet here you area arguing over nothing.
I don't really think arguing means you give a shit in every situation. I mean I am arguing what you said because its just not really true. Doesn't mean I wouldn't continue arguing if you responded with something even more dumb.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,789
legendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new herelegendmaker2 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Sir, you have no point. That is my point. Let's address the facts. You shit on a rant I made. I really could care less but you try to steer it personal with name-calling, which is whatever and fail. You now are responding to every post I make, because you aren't mad, you just are trying to get a point across to me. However, you are slow playing(benefit of the doubt) or just bullshitting that you have a point?

My point is that, you sir shit on my rant because you could never remotely do anything like it, even though it definitely was sub par at best. To prove this point though, I responded and kept you responding, without belittling you or doing anything but talking shit on your grammar.

Your reaction hardly proves anything to the contrary, but you can continue if you would like.
haha i shit on your rant cause it was a stupid rant everyone else said the same thing it was terrible rant, and actually when i post a rant i make it actually about something that's worth ranting about such as the breaking and enterin law or red-heads.

i actually like rants that mean something i post on stupid ones, because it makes me laugh when people bitch about stupid shit like red rep or warnings like really who gives a fuck you get banned from the this site, is it going make you cry or not be happy with your life if so then you might need to do something with your life. On that note ill stop responding because this thread is getting more pages then it should get.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #40 (permalink)
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,865
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Sir, you have no point. That is my point. Let's address the facts. You shit on a rant I made. I really could care less but you try to steer it personal with name-calling, which is whatever and fail. You now are responding to every post I make, because you aren't mad, you just are trying to get a point across to me. However, you are slow playing(benefit of the doubt) or just bullshitting that you have a point?

My point is that, you sir shit on my rant because you could never remotely do anything like it, even though it definitely was sub par at best. To prove this point though, I responded and kept you responding, without belittling you or doing anything but talking shit on your grammar.

Your reaction hardly proves anything to the contrary, but you can continue if you would like.
The bold indicates that you do care.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios