Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
i answered your question so i care what you say? haha that makes no sense i commented that you make me not want to watch power rangers again cause your stupid post, then you asked whats my gimmick and i answered you sir are an idiot.
Right. Insults. Responses. But you don't care at all. I can honestly say I really don't give a shit what you say. One of two reasons to post insults, jealousy or playing along with the section. Me I'll just sit here and watch you throw all your brain power at a rebuttal and bitch at my post because 'I ruined Power Rangers for you.'

But the question is, am I mad or do I seriously not care?
Jaksonian224 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Right. Insults. Responses. But you don't care at all. I can honestly say I really don't give a shit what you say. One of two reasons to post insults, jealousy or playing along with the section. Me I'll just sit here and watch you throw all your brain power at a rebuttal and bitch at my post because 'I ruined Power Rangers for you.'

But the question is, am I mad or do I seriously not care?
brain power? cause it takes so much brain power to type on a computer? and clearly if you think i was serious of you ruining Power Rangers for me thats a joke, and yes i seriously care you got me OP i care so much please dont tell everyone... haha fuck that noise

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #23 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:07 PM
People are Sheep
 
Santa Snoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Snoth's Cave
Posts: 1,592
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

OP holding his ground with semi good retorts.



ChampviaDQ
Santa Snoth is offline  
post #24 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
brain power? cause it takes so much brain power to type on a computer? and clearly if you think i was serious of you ruining Power Rangers for me thats a joke, and yes i seriously care you got me OP i care so much please dont tell everyone... haha fuck that noise
Lol... Capitals take brain power I guess. Run-on sentences as well.

How did I get you though that isn't even remotely relevant to what I said? Your getting yourself now, man. Just walk away...
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #25 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Lol... Capitals take brain power I guess. Run-on sentences as well.

How did I get you though that isn't even remotely relevant to what I said? Your getting yourself now, man. Just walk away...
Oh sorry i forgot grammar matters so much on the web. You asked me if i seriously didn't care, so i said you got me... and walk away from what? What can you do to me really. Pretend to be a sniper and go ape shit on me. Haha you make me laugh bro.

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #26 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
Oh sorry i forgot grammar matters so much on the web. You asked me if i seriously didn't care, so i said you got me... and walk away from what? What can you do to me really. Pretend to be a sniper and go ape shit on me. Haha you make me laugh bro.
Now you are retorting, that grammar does not matter on the web but you CHANGE THE SHIT ANYWAY.

But what can I do to you? You are right nothing. Except make you post ridiculous responses and even change the way you are typing them. You aren't made though. Laughing is good. Try breathing as well.

Last edited by Jaksonian224; 06-08-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Jaksonian224 is offline  
post #27 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
The One Who Knocks
 
Cynic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 5,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch


Cynic is offline  
post #28 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Today is the day
 
BANTER CLAUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,325
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

OP:



IT WAS JUST BANTER


BANTER CLAUS is offline  
post #29 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Lightbulb Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaksonian224 View Post
Now you are retorting, that grammar does not matter on the web but you CHANGE THE SHIT ANYWAY.

But what can I do to you? You are right nothing. Except make you post ridiculous responses and even change the way you are typing them. You aren't made though. Laughing is good. Try breathing as well.
it doesn't matter but i did it just for you bro, and make me post ridiculous repsonses, the fact you think im still serious when i type is redic. i go on this site when im bored and have nothing to do, i post random shit all the time memes and everything, i tell people what i want to say you can say im mad all you want i will respond because i like to have the last word thats the way i am and yes i changed back my grammar cause i dont give a fuck.

But tell me again im so mad ill rage and have a meltdown like ice edge or those redic fucks that post on this site.

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #30 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Red Ranger Made Me His Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
it doesn't matter but i did it just for you bro, and make me post ridiculous repsonses, the fact you think im still serious when i type is redic. i go on this site when im bored and have nothing to do, i post random shit all the time memes and everything, i tell people what i want to say you can say im mad all you want i will respond because i like to have the last word thats the way i am and yes i changed back my grammar cause i dont give a fuck.

But tell me again im so mad ill rage and have a meltdown like ice edge or those redic fucks that post on this site.
The fact that you are responding makes you seem pretty serious. I mean I'm not trolling you to get more responses or anything. I just don't understand the logic behind responding and casually being on the site, but acting like I'm saying you are so serious. You're right, you are not serious at all.
Jaksonian224 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome