What the hell happened to my rep points? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-31-2012, 05:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: YEEEAAAOOOH!!!
Posts: 5,554
Klee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselvesKlee has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
I don't care how many points I have or not but of course I want to know what happened. If suddenly everything disappeared without any real reason wouldn't you want to know too? Especially since I've never seen this happen to another member.

EDIT: Though to be fair, I cannot believe the amount of red rep I got for simply trying to solve the problem. Either this is some sort of prank or people think this is a troll thread.

Have a look on your "User CP"!
__________________

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!
Klee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado is in rep purgatory
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
Have a look on your "User CP"!
Yes? What's your point?
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado is in rep purgatory
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Is anyone going to give me a real answer or solve the issue?
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
ROMO INTERCEPTION
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,436
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
Yes? What's your point?
Well, genius, if you have a lot of red rep, that would be why your precious little boxes went away.

The higher someone's rep is, the more points they can take away, carebear.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,929
Kling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friends
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
Is anyone going to give me a real answer or solve the issue?
Kling Klang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,406
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/usercp.php

check it....if there's mass amounts of red, you have your answer.

Edit: also, im in the crowd of "if you dont care then why do you care?"
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado is in rep purgatory
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Damn some you guys are fucking dumb. I have over a thousand posts and registered in December 2011, don't you think I've been here long enough to understand how the fucking rep system works?

Even if that happened to be the reason, it would take a massive "Kelly kelly fan meets James Curran x100" imbecile thread to take away over 400 points of rep instantly.

The problem is, and that's the fucking reason I made the thread in the first place, there were absolutely ZERO new reps given, green, grey or red and instead of the 400 and something points I had, there was a "1 point" text instead, despite the detailed list of reps received stating otherwise. There must be something wrong with the system or (I don't know if he has the power to do it) the admin deleted them or something. The thread was directed to the group of people who run the forum not to idiots like Catalonotto who clearly don't have the ability to put together a coherent thought on their brain because if they had they would think before writing such moronic posts.

And the reason I care it's because not only is it a strange anomaly in the system that I've never seen happen to anyone before but that red square I have near my avatar makes me look like a James Curran-like poster when in my humble opinion I've been a good contributor to the wrestling part of the forum ever since I became a member.

I don't want the little green dots back, I just want to know what happened or at least someone to tell me they don't know but they'll try to understand what happened.

I can't believe I had to write this stupid essay to explain this.
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,929
Kling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friendsKling Klang needs to make some friends
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
Damn some you guys are fucking dumb. I have over a thousand posts and registered in December 2011, don't you think I've been here long enough to understand how the fucking rep system works?

Even if that happened to be the reason, it would take a massive "Kelly kelly fan meets James Curran x100" imbecile thread to take away over 400 points of rep instantly.

The problem is, and that's the fucking reason I made the thread in the first place, there were absolutely ZERO new reps given, green, grey or red and instead of the 400 and something points I had, there was a "1 point" text instead, despite the detailed list of reps received stating otherwise. There must be something wrong with the system or (I don't know if he has the power to do it) the admin deleted them or something. The thread was directed to the group of people who run the forum not to idiots like Catalonotto who clearly don't have the ability to put together a coherent thought on their brain because if they had they would think before writing such moronic posts.

And the reason I care it's because not only is it a strange anomaly in the system that I've never seen happen to anyone before but that red square I have near my avatar makes me look like a James Curran-like poster when in my humble opinion I've been a good contributor to the wrestling part of the forum ever since I became a member.

I don't want the little green dots back, I just want to know what happened or at least someone to tell me they don't know but they'll try to understand what happened.

I can't believe I had to write this stupid essay to explain this.
This just gets better
Kling Klang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado is in rep purgatory
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enziguri View Post
This just gets better
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,406
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
lol...you think hes the one thats facepalm-worthy? Bro, youre upset about green fucking boxes, whether you want to admit it or not. Now you have a legit reason for some red rep. Enjoy
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios