What the hell happened to my rep points? - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 06-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #91 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Land of the Honourable Squid
Posts: 354
GetReady2Fly
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
:belfield
GetReady2Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #92 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Another rep rant. It is getting annoying now.
This is not a rep rant. It was a serious question until some people thought I was trolling or something and then some genius admin/moderator instead of answering the question decided to move the thread to this hellhole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
Tony Tornado, take it from me, the more you complain about it, the more red you will get.

And don't say you don't care, if you didn't, you wouldn't have made a thread about it.
Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I made the thread because I want to know what caused the points to disappear. There must have been some problem in the system, the points disappeared and I wanted to know what happened. That's the reason the thread was made. I sincerely don't give a damn if I get red rep or not because if I did I'd delete my initial post in this thread that people have been giving tons of red rep to, thinking this is another rep rant.
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #93 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,722
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I made the thread because I want to know what caused the points to disappear. There must have been some problem in the system, the points disappeared and I wanted to know what happened. That's the reason the thread was made. I sincerely don't give a damn if I get red rep or not because if I did I'd delete my initial post in this thread that people have been giving tons of red rep to, thinking this is another rep rant.
Wanting to know what happened is the exact same as caring. And it is another rep rant. I mean, I know from experience, if you question the rep system, people answer it for you and you still commenting about wanting to know what happened, you FUCKING CARE!


But seriously, if you don't care, why the fuck did you make the thread? I'm glad you're taking my place and becoming a bigger rep ranting lunatic then I could ever be.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #94 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
Wanting to know what happened is the exact same as caring. And it is another rep rant. I mean, I know from experience, if you question the rep system, people answer it for you and you still commenting about wanting to know what happened, you FUCKING CARE!


But seriously, if you don't care, why the fuck did you make the thread? I'm glad you're taking my place and becoming a bigger rep ranting lunatic then I could ever be.
Tell me something then. Why did you make your thread? Did your points suddenly disappear without a real reason? If this sort of thing, for whatever reason, happens from time to time then I'm sorry because I didn't know.

But honestly, is it that hard to understand that I don't care about the points themselves, I don't care if I have 0 or 10 000 of them but I want to know if there was some sort of problem with the servers that caused this to happen?
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #95 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeastern Ohio
Posts: 401
Jaksonian224 Jaksonian224 Jaksonian224 Jaksonian224
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

This has turned into a Tony Screwed Tony kind of thing hasn't it?

Regardless, I am curious myself as to what exactly happened to his rep points. I think maybe the Miami Zombie ate them.
Jaksonian224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #96 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Tornado View Post
Tell me something then. Why did you make your thread? Did your points suddenly disappear without a real reason? If this sort of thing, for whatever reason, happens from time to time then I'm sorry because I didn't know.

But honestly, is it that hard to understand that I don't care about the points themselves, I don't care if I have 0 or 10 000 of them but I want to know if there was some sort of problem with the servers that caused this to happen?
"A" for effort bro, but once this was moved to Rants you had no chance at all of getting your point across, may have been better served PMing an admin cuz once it's out in the wild the hyena's will rip it up
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #97 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,722
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

I just don't understand how he constantly says that he doesn't care about the points, yet he still wants to know what happened.

If you don't care, does it even matter?
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #98 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,418
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

can we make a "whines" section of the forums, and move this post there?
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #99 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,045
Tony Tornado
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
I just don't understand how he constantly says that he doesn't care about the points, yet he still wants to know what happened.

If you don't care, does it even matter?
Look at it this way. You have a car in your garage that is an absolute piece of trash and you can't wait to get rid of it. One day you wake up and the car it's not there anymore. Wouldn't you want to know what happened to it?

It's the same thing with me and the rep points except I don't mind the points being there.
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #100 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit CMWit
Default Re: What the hell happened to my rep points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
I just don't understand how he constantly says that he doesn't care about the points, yet he still wants to know what happened.

If you don't care, does it even matter?
He's not really complaining he wasn't red repped into losing his points they just vanished so he created this thread in the help section, it was then moved to Rants, there was an anomoly, not a red rep rant in the least more of a tech question
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios